"THIS JUST IN TO CNN!!" - CNN's Jake Tapper Discovers that the Left Has a Big Anti-Semitic Hate Problem

The tide is turning thanks to the unmitigated savagery of the Hama Palestinian animals. I even read earlier today where AOC is condemning the anti-Semitic protests in NYC. The pols are not dumb. They know when to abandon a sinking ship.
They got their Talking Points.

They need to shut up and kiss Israel’s ass. Jews are superior to all other people. Don’t question it.

You know, just like what Kanye said.

The tide is turning thanks to the unmitigated savagery of the Hama Palestinian animals. I even read earlier today where AOC is condemning the anti-Semitic protests in NYC. The pols are not dumb. They know when to abandon a sinking ship.
Refresh our memories....

Who marched in Charlotteville chanting "Jews will not replace us!"?
Who invited known anti-semites to Mar-a-Lago?
Who admires the anti-semite owner of Twitter?
Who flew these flags?

1697050252866.png

Refresh our memories....

Who marched in Charlotteville chanting "Jews will not replace us!"?
Who invited known anti-semites to Mar-a-Lago?
Who admires the anti-semite owner of Twitter?
Who flew these flags?

View attachment 841643
To accept your premise, CNN now is saying that the left is just as bad.

You walked into that one, you fucking retard.

What you see could happen to to us. Biden letting in terrorists up the ying yang. Give it time. This is not your country anymore. All the illegals are going to destroy us. Have a nice day.

Sorry liar. Almost all Jews are Democrats watching the GOP supporting Nazi white nationalists and vilifying every successful Jew like Soros as an evil puppet master. You dont get to change history just cuz you suddenly like Muslims less than Jews.
Nazi white nationalists? What fucking planet are you on, dipshit?!?!? None of that is real. Many American Jews are liberal on social issues, but turn into enthusiastic war hawks when fellow Jews and the Jewish state is threatened. What kind of you are YOU talking about, sport?

AOC is in damage control.....she already has an immigration problem that her constituents are not happy
with, she doesn't need another hill with a battle on it. Elections are next year

AOC is in damage control.....she already has an immigration problem that her constituents are not happy
with, she doesn't need another hill with a battle on it. Elections are next year
I know. It is hilarious. Her "people" saw a big problem a'brewing and had her change course. AOC, personally, would be ok continuing to cheerlead for Hamas. She does not care.

Forum List

Back