Bidenomics working

Lord-Humungus

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2023
Americans are feeling gloomy about the economy and their financial prospects, with more than half of the respondents to a recent CBS News poll say they're struggling to pay the bills. The reasons for that pessimism are clear: Not only has inflation chewed into their paycheck, but many people are also earning less, with Census data showing that median household incomes dropped in one-third of U.S. states last year

Way to go Joe, you’re doing a great job buddy. When even a news organization like CBS, who has a history of lying to hurt Republican, reports on the struggles Americans are facing under Biden you know things are not looking good. If he tries hard I’m sure he can boost that number to 23 states by election time. This is what those who voted for Biden have given their fellow citizens. America last should be his campaign slogan, or maybe Make America Poor Again

I understand. You are a leftist dErP parroting nonsense you have read on Slate and Mother Jones.
Naw. 23+ year financial advisor, CFP, ChFC/CLU, 7/63/65. I'm guessing you're not.

I'll explain this, and you won't understand it. Then you'll dismiss it because you're an ignorant Trumpster.

Here we go!
  1. Trillions and trillions and trillions in stimulus are pumped into the economy since 2009
  2. The Fed purposely keeps interest rates as low as possible
  3. We ALL go all those years waiting for all this stimulus to create MASSIVE inflation
  4. COVID hits and the economy falls into complete structural disarray and becomes wildly uneven
  5. COVID subsides, many industries struggle to re-open having lost employees and having made big systemic changes
  6. Flush with cash, macroeconomic demand explodes globally coming out of the COVID lockdowns
  7. Supply chains immediately collapse worldwide, across virtually all industry (production/distribution) strata
  8. As a result, the global supply/demand balance fails, inflation flares, and it rapidly compounds on itself with supply chains still paralyzed
  9. The Fed waits far too long (maybe 8 to 10 months) to gradually control the inflation with higher rates
  10. Far behind the curve, the Fed starts increasing rates quickly and the strain on the real estate market and banking system begins
  11. The increased interest rates damn near put a boot on the throat of the economy, sending the real estate market into a decline
  12. Today, inflation remains elevated because of the relative strength of the economy, but there are signs of weakness, so the "soft landing" theory may be tested soon.
And your agreement with the above is not required. As I said, you won't understand it.

Last edited:
Naw. 23+ year financial advisor, CFP, ChFC/CLU, 7/63/65. I'm guessing you're not.

I'll explain this, and you won't understand it. Then you'll dismiss it because you're an ignorant Trumpster.

Here we go!
  1. Trillions and trillions and trillions in stimulus are pumped into the economy since 2009
  3. We ALL go all those years waiting for all this stimulus to create MASSIVE inflation
  4. COVID hits and the economy falls into complete structural disarray and becomes wildly uneven
  5. COVID subsides, many industries struggle to re-open having lost employees and having made big systemic changes
  6. Flush with cash, macroeconomic demand explodes globally coming out of the COVID lockdowns
  7. Supply chains immediately collapse worldwide, across virtually all industry (production/distribution) strata
  8. As a result, the global supply/demand balance fails, inflation flares, and it rapidly compounds on itself with supply chains still paralyzed
  9. The Fed waits far too long (maybe 8 to 10 months) to gradually control the inflation with higher rates
  10. Far behind the curve, the Fed starts increasing rates quickly and the strain on the real estate market and banking system begins
  11. The increased interest rates damn near put a boot on the throat of the economy, sending the real estate market into a decline
  12. Today, inflation remains elevated because of the relative strength of the economy, but there are signs of weakness, so the "soft landing" theory may be tested soon.
And your agreement with the above is not required. As I said, you won't understand it.
And it all started with #1 there and the Bush/Obama "stimulus" and bailing out of big banks, when it should have

been the people and let the overextended banks fail and be liquidated, paying off depositors first.

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that politically biased conclusion?
Since I know I'm wasting my time on a hardcore partisan ideologue, I'll just cut and paste a previous post.

You're welcome.

=============
  11. The increased interest rates damn near put a boot on the throat of the economy, sending the real estate market growth rate into a decline
And your agreement with the above is not required.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back