This just can't be true! Hillary and Bloomberg?

It gives him some standing and gravitas over and above being just a billionaire and mayor of NY! The same was done for Obama over 10 years ago! He had no standing no matter how popular he was with world leaders, it was her and the Clinton name that gave the Obama Admin. some credibility! I'm not saying it will happen; heaven knows both are ancient, but I'd vote for that ticket! The Repukes would freak out & go into Clinton-mode & look just as ridiculous! :2cents: :321: :aargh:

It gives him some standing and gravitas over and above being just a billionaire and mayor of NY! The same was done for Obama over 10 years ago! He had no standing no matter how popular he was with world leaders, it was her and the Clinton name that gave the Obama Admin. some credibility! I'm not saying it will happen; heaven knows both are ancient, but I'd vote for that ticket! The Repukes would freak out & go into Clinton-mode & look just as ridiculous! :2cents: :321: :aargh:
If that is the ticket, watch for news reports of
Stop, Frisk and Throw them in the wall" and the latest body count for Hillary.

Duh, of course RepuKlicans have already featured it in their "talking points" like they really GAF! Back in the day I'm sure they were giving Bloomberg kudos and all kinds of support in being a tough mayor bringing crime statistics down! I can hear Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity cheering him on; PLEASE! Repuklicans are so hypocritical! :19: :aargh: :ack-1: :2cents:

Last edited:

Duh, of course Republicans have already featured it in their "talking points" like they really GAF! Back in the day I'm sure they were giving Bloomberg kudos and all kinds of support in being a tough mayor bringing crime statistics down! I can hear Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity cheering him on; PLEASE! Repuklicans are so hypocritical! :19: :aargh: :ack-1: :2cents:
All I know about Bloomberg is that he is a racist, against farmers and industry worker and doesn't want people to get large drinks at McDonald's.

I think that is enough to turn off three quarters of the electorate. Just a billions of dollars can't make you tall it doesn't hide all the unpleasant remarks you've made in the past.

Have the Trumpsters figured this out as horseshit...

Does the simple idea of it sound stupid for them... this is just more wanking material for them

This is so telling...He is considering Hillary after internal polling said it was a positive. He doesn't give a damn about the qualifications or ethics of the candidate, just will it help the ticket.

He IS 78...…..his candidate for VP can well expect to get to be prez. Hey, maybe Hillary will finally get into the White House again after all!

My sources say it is a done deal............yep da hildebeast is back....several of us expected this....did not take all that much political savvy .....no political savvy needed really to see this coming...just a simple understanding of hillarys obsession with power.

I've been expecting her to resurface for months --- but I supposed it would be as a PRESIDENTIAL candidate, not as a VP candidate. But --- it makes perfect sense, really. At 78, Bloomberg cannot count on finishing his first term, and a second term? No. So finally, Hillary would get back into the White House. So I think if he offers, she'll take it.

But I hope it won't be one of those desperation moves like Ted Cruz pulled with some woman --- announcing she'd be his VP before the GOP convention just to get some buzz in his failing campaign. That was painful to watch.

Biden is weak but Bloomberg has literal shortcomings. Not tall enough for the ride.

5'7" one source said on Bing. A couple said 5'8", but all men who are 5'7" lie and say they are 5'8", I've noticed.

No, short men can't be president: at least it's never happened yet. We like our alpha males, and as a woman, I can tell you, Bloomberg ain't alpha. Maybe gamma, that's as high as I'll go.

Last edited:
Uh, guy, the people said "No". Loudly and clearly. That you won on a technicality because people weren't paying attention to this anarchonism is nothing to be proud of.

We're going to be paying plenty of attention to the Electoral College this election and you'll lost again.

3 million wetbacks in California voting illegally account for the excess popular vote for Hillary.

You are STILL reading RCP??????!! After they spent the entire summer of 2016 graphing and charting and mapping how large Hillary's win would be, and posting poll after poll guaranteeing her win?? Boy, some people learn verrrrrrrryyyyyy slowly.

Wow what intrigue. Can’t win the election so try and impeach the guy who did While cleverly sliding into #2 on your side of the street and wait for that Arkansas thingy.

All I know about Bloomberg is that he is a racist, against farmers and industry worker and doesn't want people to get large drinks at McDonald's.

So you are admitting you are completely ignorant of Bloomberg and what he ACTUALLY said, and not how the Right Wing media has spun it.

I think that is enough to turn off three quarters of the electorate. Just a billions of dollars can't make you tall it doesn't hide all the unpleasant remarks you've made in the past.

If making "unpleasent" remarks in the past, then "Grab them by the Pussy" would have disqualified Trump.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If Bloomberg and Clinton did win ... I wouldn't give a penny for Bloomberg's life.

I certainly wouldn't turn my back on her if I were him.
You wanna die your first week in office?
this is how you die your first week in office.

Trump defeated Hillary with half the money. He will beat Hillary and Bloomberg with one tenth the budget if need be.

Trump lost by 3 million votes. Winning on a technicality/fluke is nothing to be proud of. There will always be that (*) behind his name in the history books.
He won by the way we. measure ot

fuck you and phyric victories and endless whining

Trump defeated Hillary with half the money. He will beat Hillary and Bloomberg with one tenth the budget if need be.

Trump lost by 3 million votes. Winning on a technicality/fluke is nothing to be proud of. There will always be that (*) behind his name in the history books.

Wrong. trump lost the popular vote and is president by a fluke technicality.

Wrong. trump lost the popular vote and is president by a fluke technicality.
/——/ Thats the trouble with Progs. They think the Constitution is a “fluke technicality.”

QtuPdgL_toLN2d5uGTQZcdK_4FBcwxETAleQQEZi1LY.jpg

DizTqsMX0AAuAek.jpg:large
/——-/ It works for Hildabeast. The sick old drunk won’t have to campaign much. She will just go along for the ride.

Forum List

Back