This just can't be true! Hillary and Bloomberg?

This is so telling...He is considering Hillary after internal polling said it was a positive. He doesn't give a damn about the qualifications or ethics of the candidate, just will it help the ticket. BOO on BLOOMBERG!

Too good to be true! Xmas comes in November!

christmas-presents_1280.jpg

In the wacky world of anti trump lib la la land anything is possible

but the old communist is leading the dem pack not bloomberg

Primary votes don't really mean a thing. The convention will choose whomever they think can beat The President.

Primary votes don't really mean a thing. The convention will choose whomever they think can beat The President.
If its bloomberg I’m not sure the bernie supporters will peacefully accept it a second time

besides the bloomberg-hillary rumors are just speculation

If Bloomberg and Clinton did win ... I wouldn't give a penny for Bloomberg's life.

I certainly wouldn't turn my back on her if I were him.

My sources say it is a done deal............yep da hildebeast is back....several of us expected this....did not take all that much political savvy .....no political savvy needed really to see this coming...just a simple understanding of hillarys obsession with power.

If they can beat trump and that as horrible as it may be...is a distinct possibility.--- There are too many pc republicans aka moderates and liberals known in the beginning as 'never trumpers' that still are not enthusiastic about trump ...keep waffling...one day they support him the next day they stab him in the back.....aka mcconnely and lindsey graham etc.etc. and now barr who was looking like a fine fellow until just the other day when he ridiculously exploded against trump regarding his tweeting....I can understand why he did not like that.....but to go public with his dis-approval is being blatantly disloyal. He should have just had a private talk with Trump and ironed out their problems. It seems to me he was trying to prove to the democrats that he was his own man and independent of Trump in case all hell breaks loose again...trying to protect himself by playing up to the powers that be....no one likes to be demonized and the democrats kept revving up their attacks on barr and apparantly it had an effect on him.

These type of republican critters simply do not like Trump's style....he is too much of a fighter for them....thus they cannot be counted on for anything. If trump manages to win again he needs to basically create a New Republican Party and get rid of those who stab him in the back at every opportunity.

The DNC will manipulate the rules....do whatever is required to make bloomberg and hillary the ticket.....recognizing that bernie nor any of the rest of the democratic clowns could beat Trump....these clowns were set up to pave the way for hillary and bloomberg.....biden's chances were never that great....the dnc was willing to go along with him but knew he would most likely crumble....thus they recognize now that their best bet is hillary and bloomberg.

The real question is how long bloomberg will live after he is elected president? Anyone want to take some odds?

And his demise could be of natural causes....but if that does not happen relatively quickly those folks who have always taken care of the clintons problems will make their move....it will not be difficult...the masses simply have rejected time and again and will continue to reject just how dirty the Clintons are......all through hiistory there have been people like this....so obsessed with obtaining and keeping power they will do absolutely anything to get it and keep it.

And with the backing of the 4th estate aka the mainstream media they can as they have proven time and again get away with anything..

Assasination of politicians has a long,long history...but the masses would never believe the clintons are capable of such things...just like they did not think LBJ was...people really are clueless regarding just how dirty and evil a lot of politicians are....despite all the evidence and all the books that have been written laying it all out.

People like the Clinton's , LBJ etc have minds that are capable of doing just about anything and they rationalize it as being for the sake of the country...they confuse themselves with the nation.....as in it is really for their own depraved ambitions that they commit and or sanction such things but they convince themselves it is for the nation....otherwise they could not live with themselves. Most people have no problem absolving themselves of their wrongdoing...but most never reach the level of having people killed to attain what they want and to keep what they have....it is all about the love of power.

I think hillary and bill both started out as decent people.....but they got beholden to very bad people in order to get elected and to maintain their power....when a problem arose for the clintons and they have had a lot of problems and threats to their power....they did not have to take care of the problem....all that was needed was for them to ask someone to take care of their problems....and i think eventually eventually they did not even have to ask....when a problem was perceived by the organization it was automatically taken care of...the Clintons probably in their minds rationalize such actions as not their action...they did not do anything, they did not personally kill anyone...but they knew....they had to know someone was acting for them...thus in reality they are just as guilty as the one who pulled the trigger.

Of course it must be remembered that hillary is not all that healthy either.....the state of her health is really unknown and hllary will not allow the report on her health problems to ever see the light of day.

I will bet on hillary outliving bloomberg one way or the other.

Here they are: Hillary's 22 biggest scandals ever - WND

Aangirfan: HILLARY CLINTON, THE CIA, THE MOB

ARKANSAS CONNECTIONS: A Time Line of the Clinton YearsArkansas Connections: A Time-line of the Clinton Years by Sam Smith

Last edited:
My sources say it is a done deal............yep da hildebeast is back....several of us expected this....did not take all that much political savvy .....no political savvy needed really to see this coming...just a simple understanding of hillarys obsession with power.

If they can beat trump and that as horrible as it may be...is a distinct possibility.--- There are too many pc republicans aka moderates and liberals known in the beginning as 'never trumpers' that still are not enthusiastic about trump ...keep waffling...one day they support him the next day they stab him in the back.....aka mcconnely and lindsey graham etc.etc. and now barr who was looking like a fine fellow until just the other day he ridiculously exploded against trump regarding his tweeting....I can understand why he did not like that.....but to go public with his dis-approval is being blatantly disloyal. He should have just had a private talk with Trump and ironed out their problems. It seems to me he was trying to prove to the democrats that he was his own man and independent of Trump in case all hell breaks loose again...why he needs to prove that is open for speculation.

These type of republican critters simply do not like Trump's style....he is too much of a fighter for them....thus they cannot be counted on for anything. If trump manages to win again he needs to basically create a New Republican Party and get rid of those who stab him in the back at every opportunity.

The DNC will manipulate the rules....do whatever is required to make bloomberg and hillary the ticket.....recognizing that bernie nor any of the rest of the democratic clowns could beat Trump....these clowns were set up to pave the way for hillary and bloomberg.....biden's chances were never that great....the dnc was willing to go along with him but knew he would most likely crumble....thus they recognize now that their best bet is hillary and bloomberg.

The real question is how long bloomberg will live after he is elected president? Anyone want to take some odds?

And his demise could be of natural causes....but if that does not happen relatively quickly those folks who have always taken care of the clintons problems will make their move....it will not be difficult...the masses simply have rejected time and again and will continue to reject just how dirty the Clintons are......all through hiistory there have been people like this....so obsessed with obtaining and keeping power they will do absolutely anything to get it.

Of couse it must be remembered that hillary is not all that healthy either.....the state of her health is really unknown and hllary will not allow the report on her health problems to ever see the light of day.

and now barr who was looking like a fine fellow until just the other day he ridiculously exploded against trump regarding his tweeting.

Barr is giving trump good advice

I hope the president listens and tweets about other subjects

I can't think of two bigger egos that would clash any worse. However, she just may not be that much taller than he is.

If they can beat trump and that as horrible as it may be...is a distinct possibility.--- There are too many pc republicans aka moderates and liberals known in the beginning as 'never trumpers' that still are not enthusiastic about trump ...keep waffling...one day they support him the next day they stab him in the back.....aka mcconnely and lindsey graham etc.etc. and now barr who was looking like a fine fellow until just the other day he ridiculously exploded against trump regarding his tweeting....I can understand why he did not like that.....but to go public with his dis-approval is being blatantly disloyal. He should have just had a private talk with Trump and ironed out their problems. It seems to me he was trying to prove to the democrats that he was his own man and independent of Trump in case all hell breaks loose again...why he needs to prove that is open for speculation.

And his demise could be of natural causes....but if that does not happen relatively quickly those folks who have always taken care of the clintons problems will make their move....it will not be difficult...the masses simply have rejected time and again and will continue to reject just how dirty the Clintons are......all through hiistory there have been people like this....so obsessed with obtaining and keeping power they will do absolutely anything to get it.

Of couse it must be remembered that hillary is not all that healthy either.....the state of her health is really unknown and hllary will not allow the report on her health problems to ever see the light of day.

and now barr who was looking like a fine fellow until just the other day he ridiculously exploded against trump regarding his tweeting.

Such advice should have been given in person....I think Barr believed he had to do somethling to protect himself and to stop the demonizing of him by the democrats....not many folks can hold up the constant bashing by the media.

Such advice should have been given in person....I think Barr believed he had to do somethling to protect himself and to stop the demonizing of him by the democrats....not many folks can hold up the constant bashing by the media.
How do you know barr didnt give the advice in private before he went public?

How do you know barr didnt give the advice in private before he went public?

Yes he may have....perhaps Trump would just not listen to him or perhaps barr did not have the cajones to confront
Trump face to face....much easier to use the media......to do this in public is a disgrace and harms the cause....people like barr need to understand that their personal feelings need to be kept private....otherwise you wind up helping the enemy and that is exactly what he has done.

Exactly.....the DNC has shown it will do what it wants to do whether that means violating or changing the rules or whatever.

I think the other democratic clowns running for the presidency have no clue....they do not understand how un-scrupulous the party they are part of is.

The only bright spot in this mess is that it could very well result in the splitting of the democratic party..

This just can't be true! Hillary and Bloomberg?

Didn’t know Bloomberg was suicidal.
Good pairing, both believe in government as the absolute authority over all aspects of earthly existence.

If Bloomberg and Clinton did win ... I wouldn't give a penny for Bloomberg's life.

I certainly wouldn't turn my back on her if I were him.

The clintons have people that will do the dirty work for them like they have so many times in the past....bloomberg must be a total idiot....or perhaps he is willing to scrifice his life just to go down in the history booiks as having been president.....perhaps it will mean something to his family. At his age he doesnt have much time left anyhow...why not go out in a blaze of glory and have people remember him forever...quite a legacy being President ....even if just for one day.

If they can beat trump and that as horrible as it may be...is a distinct possibility.--- There are too many pc republicans aka moderates and liberals known in the beginning as 'never trumpers' that still are not enthusiastic about trump ...keep waffling...one day they support him the next day they stab him in the back.....aka mcconnely and lindsey graham etc.etc. and now barr who was looking like a fine fellow until just the other day when he ridiculously exploded against trump regarding his tweeting....I can understand why he did not like that.....but to go public with his dis-approval is being blatantly disloyal. He should have just had a private talk with Trump and ironed out their problems. It seems to me he was trying to prove to the democrats that he was his own man and independent of Trump in case all hell breaks loose again...trying to protect himself by playing up to the powers that be....no one likes to be demonized and the democrats kept revving up their attacks on barr and apparantly it had an effect on him.

And his demise could be of natural causes....but if that does not happen relatively quickly those folks who have always taken care of the clintons problems will make their move....it will not be difficult...the masses simply have rejected time and again and will continue to reject just how dirty the Clintons are......all through hiistory there have been people like this....so obsessed with obtaining and keeping power they will do absolutely anything to get it and keep it.

And with the backing of the 4th estate aka the mainstream media they can as they have proven time and again get away with anything..

Assasination of politicians has a long,long history...but the masses would never believe the clintons are capable of such things...just like they did not think LBJ was...people really are clueless regarding just how dirty and evil a lot of politicians are....despite all the evidence and all the books that have been written laying it all out.

People like the Clinton's , LBJ etc have minds that are capable of doing just about anything and they rationalize it as being for the sake of the country...they confuse themselves with the nation.....as in it is really for their own depraved ambitions that they commit and or sanction such things but they convince themselves it is for the nation....otherwise they could not live with themselves. Most people have no problem absolving themselves of their wrongdoing...but most never reach the level of having people killed to attain what they want and to keep what they have....it is all about the love of power.

I think hillary and bill both started out as decent people.....but they got beholden to very bad people in order to get elected and to maintain their power....when a problem arose for the clintons and they have had a lot of problems and threats to their power....they did not have to take care of the problem....all that was needed was for them to ask someone to take care of their problems....and i think eventually eventually they did not even have to ask....when a problem was perceived by the organization it was automatically taken care of...the Clintons probably in their minds rationalize such actions as not their action...they did not do anything, they did not personally kill anyone...but they knew....they had to know someone was acting for them...thus in reality they are just as guilty as the one who pulled the trigger.

Of course it must be remembered that hillary is not all that healthy either.....the state of her health is really unknown and hllary will not allow the report on her health problems to ever see the light of day.

Here they are: Hillary's 22 biggest scandals ever - WND

Aangirfan: HILLARY CLINTON, THE CIA, THE MOB

ARKANSAS CONNECTIONS: A Time Line of the Clinton YearsArkansas Connections: A Time-line of the Clinton Years by Sam Smith

3pd0cz.jpg

Greg

New Topics

Forum List

Back