This Issue Is NOT Going Away....

Of all of the things that might demand focus you choose this. I'm sure your run for mayor will be pushed over the top when you spring this on your supporters.

I just tickles me to no end to know that you're so jealous of me becoming mayor.... :lol:

Get a grip boy... you don't want to be a loser your whole life do ya?

Jealous? I would have to give up 40- 50 IQ points to be you. That would be the end of my invention busness. No I don't think so but thanks for the well thought out offer.

You probably will get a little itchy when this stuff surfaces in your town. They do have internet there nes't pas? Let me stab at a perfect google hit. Ex biker mayoral race wisconsin town

You are dumb enough to think that "the people " will like you better than you like yourself?

That's not possible. Liar.

Of all of the things that might demand focus you choose this. I'm sure your run for mayor will be pushed over the top when you spring this on your supporters.

I just tickles me to no end to know that you're so jealous of me becoming mayor.... :lol:

Get a grip boy... you don't want to be a loser your whole life do ya?

Jealous? I would have to give up 40- 50 IQ points to be you. That would be the end of my invention busness. No I don't think so but thanks for the well thought out offer.

You probably will get a little itchy when this stuff surfaces in your town. They do have internet there nes't pas? Let me stab at a perfect google hit. Ex biker mayoral race wisconsin town

You are dumb enough to think that "the people " will like you better than you like yourself?

That's not possible. Liar.

I don't know... maybe... but I don't think so. I don't think you could sound any more ignorant if you tried. You have ZERO idea what you're talking about, and know even LESS about me, where I live, and the people around me, but HEY, it's fun to read your gas... thanks, you brightened up my day with a good laugh. :D

So how many people you think here hate your guts by now snuggy? Quite a few I'd say. You're introduction opener gave us all a sneak peak at just what kind of a jackass you are. By the way, what board did you get banned at before you came here and started stinking up this one?

Last edited:
In my opinion, this isn't a "conspiracy" at all. It's a VERY legitimate, UNANSWERED question. Why doesn't oblahma release his REAL birth certificate? There's no "conspiracy" about that.

Uh, Pyrite did. Obama released his short-form birth certificate.

And just for more pictures:

Like I said, my son could have faked a better one than that. You have to be pretty gullible to believe that thing is real. It's not worth the paper it was forged on.
the state of HI has said it is legit
also, i knew someone on another forum that was born in HI and he said it looks identical to his own, and this guy is a conservative
the gov of HI is a republican, supporter of McCain, she says it is legit
this is what the state of HI gives out when requesting a BC
so, unless you wish to put into questions every single State of HI BC and challenge the citizenship of everyone with one, then its time to drop this

btw, this whole thing was started by people in the Clinton camp, why are you willing to be used by them?

Like I said, my son could have faked a better one than that. You have to be pretty gullible to believe that thing is real. It's not worth the paper it was forged on.

Really? Well, can you show me other short form birth certificates from the state of Hawaii from people born in the 1960s that look completely different than his?

Thanks. I await your proof.

Oh and by the way, in 2007 the State Dept. of Hawaii certified his birth. Guess you know better than them, huh?
the date he was born wouldnt change the form, that form has been revised several times since he was born
that is a recent revission, so it would fit with those that have gotten new ones since that last revission

Pale Rider - I make this challenge to you. Find a conservative who fits your ideology in Hawaii and ask him to request a short form birth certificate from the state of Hawaii. Ask him to, of course, black out pertinent information such as SS# and anything else that would put him at risk. Let's compare the Obama birth certificate and your friend's birth certificate.

Hawaii didn't become a state until 1962 and didn't even have a written language. That piece of paper is a fraud and until it is passed around to every U.S. citizen, then he should be impeached and sent to Guantanamo Bay! :cuckoo:

Hawaii didn't become a state until 1962 and didn't even have a written language. That piece of paper is a fraud and until it is passed around to every U.S. citizen, then he should be impeached and sent to Guantanamo Bay! :cuckoo:
wtf?
Hawaii became a state in 1959 along with Alaska

what are you, the eots of the right?

wtf?

No it didn't. You see, the ceremony welcoming Hawaii to the US was coreographed and video-taped at a Hollywood Studio, much like our mission to the moon was. Hawaii doesn't really exist!

wtf?

That's a lie they want you to believe. Alaska still isn't even a state, dude. Seek the real truth.

http://www.alaskaisnotastate.org

Last edited:
wtf?

No it didn't. You see, the ceremony welcoming Hawaii to the US was coreographed and video-taped at a Hollywood Studio, much like our mission to the moon was. Hawaii doesn't really exist!
ah, they must have filmed it in Tahiti, eh
;)

wtf?

That's a lie they want you to believe. Alaska still isn't even a state, dude. Seek the real truth.

ah, "the real truth"
ok

wtf?

Oh cool! So Sarah Palin can never be President! Whoo hoo!

also, i knew someone on another forum that was born in HI and he said it looks identical to his own, and this guy is a conservative
so, unless you wish to put into questions every single State of HI BC and challenge the citizenship of everyone with one, then its time to drop this

btw, this whole thing was started by people in the Clinton camp, why are you willing to be used by them?

Answer me one question DC... just ONE question.... WHY IS OBAMA SPENDING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON AN ARMY OF LAWYERS TO KEEP HIS ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE HIDDEN? WHY? Tell me....

Answer me one question DC... just ONE question.... WHY IS OBAMA SPENDING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON AN ARMY OF LAWYERS TO KEEP HIS ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE HIDDEN? WHY? Tell me....
because people keep filing law suits and he has to have someone answer them
lawyers arent cheap

How's your friend in Hawaii going?

Hmmm.... I guess the issue IS going away when Pale Rider is forced to prove that Obama's birth certificate is a fake.

Forum List

Back