This Issue Is NOT Going Away....

[/QUOTE=PoliticalChic]On the other hand, why would the President spend the million to avoid simply showing the birth certificate if he has one?

Of the lawsuits filed to "produce" the birth certificate, those must be responded to by law or the complainant wins by default, thus the UNNECESSARY money for lawyers to defend against this bogus claim. However, the fact that Obama's birth certificate has already been examined by everyone except perhaps The Pope, of course is meaningless to "The Birthers."[/QUOTE]

I have no dog in this fight, but your post begs the following:
If a birth certificate has been examined as you state "by everyone except perhaps The Pope," why can't a judge simply throw out the various suits?

Do you have links that specify who and when examined it?

If I have the registration for my car, and busybodies sue claiming that I don't own it, wouldn't my presenting same obviate any case?

obamasbirthcirtificate.jpg

I'm just going to keep posting that image until it sinks in.

Barry was born in 1961 . . . . under 'Father's Race' is says 'African'. What's with that? 'African' would never have been used back in '61. BTW, you couldn't find a better photo? Here's a video that questions the validity of the photo you've posted.

Odd that these other documents to which the speaker in this video refers are not shown, even though it would be elemantary to put them up instead of the photo of Obama smoking a joint as a young man.

Also:snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate
State officials say there's no doubt Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Health Department Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino says she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

Fukino says that no state official, including Gov. Linda Lingle, ever instructed that Obama's certificate be handled differently from any other.

She says state law bars release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who does not have a tangible interest in it.

also, if you look up at the image above, you can see the embossed seal standing out against the paper in the blank space in the middle.

You know, try watching past the first five seconds. 40 seconds in, the video goes into detail on questions about the certificate you posted. :rolleyes:

Okay, this is just stupid, even when Bush became president at least the damned left weren't THIS insane.
really???

stolen elections?
come on, the fringe on both sides are nuts
and the left fringe are way more vocal

True that both are nuts, but the stolen election crap did fade into obscurity faster than this is. This one is just a conspiracy theory since the government would have already had to check it before he got sworn in, as well as when he ran for the ticket, and on the ticket. It's old, and like the "stolen elections" it's past its prime.

You know, try watching past the first five seconds. 40 seconds in, the video goes into detail on questions about the certificate you posted. :rolleyes:

I watched the entire video, and saw nothing in it that the articles I've posted do not refute.

Okay, this is just stupid, even when Bush became president at least the damned left weren't THIS insane.
really???

stolen elections?

True that both are nuts, but the stolen election crap did fade into obscurity faster than this is. This one is just a conspiracy theory since the government would have already had to check it before he got sworn in, as well as when he ran for the ticket, and on the ticket. It's old, and like the "stolen elections" it's past its prime.
except the "stolen elections" hasnt faded anywhere
LOL

really???

stolen elections?

except the "stolen elections" hasnt faded anywhere
LOL

I only see or hear it after someone on the right brings it up to say "you did it first."

Seriously, how many times do people have to be told, it isn't true, before they figure that shit out. Then when the balance of power shifts the other side does it. It's old, a broken record. All the good and important issues keep getting buried and bad policies pass because everyone is paying attention to crap like this instead. The real conspiracy is to keep everyone distracted with this shit so they don't realize what the government is really doing. They need conspiracy nuts to keep people doubting the less important facets while they ram us all with a Mac truck.

The quickest and easiest way to end the speculation of Obama's legitimacy is to simply produce the original long form of his birth certificate. Maybe this is all nonsense and hype. So, why not put it to rest. The Hawaii DOH will only offer this short form and has given no response as to why they won't offer up the long form, not even for the the president of the U.S. Strange. PR is right, this issue will never go away . . . .

The document is a "certification of birth," also known as a short-form birth certificate. The long form is drawn up by the hospital and includes additional information such as birth weight and parents' hometowns. The short form is printed by the state and draws from a database with fewer details. The Hawaii Department of Health's birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department. We tried to ask the Hawaii DOH why they only offer the short form, among other questions, but they have not given a response.

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

Of course it won't.

Drownding men take those clutched straws with them right to the bottom.

They don't let them go even though they cannot help.

It's SOMETHING to cling to when all hope is last, isn't it?

Of course it won't.

Drownding men take those clutched straws with them right to the bottom.

They don't let them go even though they cannot help.

It's SOMETHING to cling to when all hope is last, isn't it?

No one hides something unless there's something to hide. oblahma is spending THOUSANDS to keep his REAL birth certificate HIDDEN . And anyone who believes that two bit, photoshop, forgery the left plastered all over the internet has to be one stupid sons a bitch.

I'm more than willing to put this to rest, but it's not up to me. It's actually up to oblahma. It's a simple matter... if he doesn't have anything to hide, then why doesn't he release his birth certificate? It's a simple question, and the logical answer is, he doesn't because he's got something to hide....

BORN IN THE USA?

How to get eligibility ruling from Supremes

Lawyer outlines strategy to prompt court decision
Posted: May 16, 2009
12:30 am Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

An Ohio State University associate professor who includes election law among his specialties says there is a logical legal strategy to convince the U.S. Supreme Court to rule on the issue of Barack Obama's eligibility to be president.

Daniel Tokaji, in an interview with WND, confirmed the thesis of a "First Impressions" column he'd written for the Michigan Law Review that a lawsuit in a state court probably would have the best chance at success in obtaining a decision.

WND has reported on dozens of legal challenges to Obama's occupancy in the Oval Office based on questions over his "natural born citizen" status. The Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, states, "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President."

Some of the lawsuits question whether he actually was born in Hawaii, as he insists. If he was born out of the country, Obama's American mother, the suits contend, was too young at the time of his birth to confer American citizenship to her son under the law at the time.

Other challenges have focused on Obama's citizenship through his father, a Kenyan subject to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom at the time of his birth, thus making him a dual citizen. The cases contend the framers of the Constitution excluded dual citizens from qualifying as natural born.

Complicating the situation is Obama's decision to spend sums estimated in the hundreds of thousands of dollars to avoid releasing a state birth certificate that would put to rest all of the questions.

At least half a dozen challenges have been presented to the U.S. Supreme Court, but the justices never have held a hearing on the issues themselves. Many other cases at the trial court level have been dismissed out of hand over "standing" and other issues.

Tokaji told WND the "most likely scenario" for obtaining a judicial determination on the question is if someone would "bring in a state court a challenge to a particular candidate's eligibility to appear on the ballot."

That could produce any number of results, but it could, importantly, create a conflict among state treatments of candidates, into which a Supreme Court likely would step.

"If a 'rogue' state court kicked Obama off the ballot, there's very little doubt in that circumstance that the Supreme Court would interject itself," he said.

His Michigan Law Review article elaborated on the various legal issues involved in challenging a presidential candidate's eligibility.

He concluded that the current crop of federal lawsuits probably cannot be dealt with in a federal court system for several reasons, including that of the plaintiffs' standing.

"Fortunately, there are alternative means to adjudicate this matter that are consistent with the U.S. Constitution," he wrote. "The most promising is a pre-election state-court lawsuit seeking to keep an allegedly unqualified candidate off the ballot. In the event that a renegade state court rejects a candidate who is, in fact, eligible or that two or more state courts reach conflicting conclusions on a candidate's eligibility, U.S. Supreme Court review should be available as a backstop."

How to get eligibility ruling from Supremes

Last edited:
In my opinion, this isn't a "conspiracy" at all. It's a VERY legitimate, UNANSWERED question. Why doesn't oblahma release his REAL birth certificate? There's no "conspiracy" about that.

In my opinion, this isn't a "conspiracy" at all. It's a VERY legitimate, UNANSWERED question. Why doesn't oblahma release his REAL birth certificate? There's no "conspiracy" about that.

Uh, Pyrite did. Obama released his short-form birth certificate.

And just for more pictures:

resize your pix

Like I said, my son could have faked a better one than that. You have to be pretty gullible to believe that thing is real. It's not worth the paper it was forged on.

Of all of the things that might demand focus you choose this. I'm sure your run for mayor will be pushed over the top when you spring this on your supporters.

I just tickles me to no end to know that you're so jealous of me becoming mayor.... :lol:

Get a grip boy... you don't want to be a loser your whole life do ya?

Like I said, my son could have faked a better one than that. You have to be pretty gullible to believe that thing is real. It's not worth the paper it was forged on.

Really? Well, can you show me other short form birth certificates from the state of Hawaii from people born in the 1960s that look completely different than his?

Thanks. I await your proof.

Oh and by the way, in 2007 the State Dept. of Hawaii certified his birth. Guess you know better than them, huh?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back