This Is Your Side, Liberals

Every time some Liberal offense-to-civilization is posted, many Liberals immediately complain that....'that doesn't represent me....I don't agree with that....why are you blaming all Liberals..." etc., etc.

Well, wake up and smell the coffee: this political system is binary. You vote for Obama, you are responsible for his actions...and for Pelosi having been speaker.....such as his urging the anti-police protesters with "Stay on course!"

Don't like it?
Vote more carefully.

Well....here's the latest one on your side of the aisle:

1. "Student Leader: 'No Sympathy' for Executed NYPD Officers

2. Following the execution of two New York Police Department officers, a Brandeis University student leader wasted no time in making it clear that she did not care that they were murdered.

3....no sympathy for the nypd officers who were murdered today,” Khadijah Lynch, a junior and an Undergraduate Department Representative in the African and Afro-American Studies Department, wrote on Twitter..... i hate this racist fucking country.

4. ... not the first time that Lynch has made questionable statements on race relations in the United States. .... She proceeded to claim that "American police forces of today descend from a legacy of slave captives and overseers" and are racist bigots.

5. ....we are not that far removed from this country’s legacy of slavery and that most of our laws are shaped to uphold a system of white supremacy. The Mike Brown case is only a reflection, a repeat and a reminder that this nation rests on the brutality and criminalization of black people and other non-whites.

6. Lynch was also a featured speaker at a Brandeis community-wide vigil in memory of those allegedly killed as a result of racial profiling earlier this academic year and is listed as an undergraduate department representative for the Department of African and Afro-American studies.

7. ....a social justice themed institution grounded in zionism. word. thats a fucking fanny dooley.

8. ...the fact that black people have not burned this country down is beyond me...

9. “She's a UDR, which means she's a leader on campus responsible for advising younger students,” a recent Brandeis graduate told TruthRevolt.

10. Lynch then returned to Twitter and called for an "intifada," in which innocents are murdered, in America....i need to get my gun license. asap."
Student Leader No Sympathy for Executed NYPD Officers Truth Revolt

Name the liberal posters on USMB who have ever advocated shooting policemen.

Are you pretending that you, and others of your ilk, have not, on USMB, advocated against the police, and promoted the anti-police agenda of the race hustlers?

Ilk? A definite tell that we are dealing with a nutter.

My son is a police officer. I don't want him to shoot an unarmed person or choke an unarmed person or drop a 12 year old with a toy gun or slay a dude shopping for toys at Wal Mart. And.....I assure you....I am not anti-police. Idiot.

This is the risk ideologues take when they go 100% with their agenda.

Anti-cop, pro-Islamist, anti-military, anti-capitalism, anti-Christmas, on and on.

It doesn't mean it's true, necessarily, but this is what happens when you simplistically "take sides" - you set yourself up.

Life is nuance.

Name names. Who is anti cop? Name one USMB liberal. Thanks.

give us some time, I have a few suspects in mind

Anti-cop, pro-Islamist, anti-military, anti-capitalism, anti-Christmas, on and on.

It doesn't mean it's true, necessarily, but this is what happens when you simplistically "take sides" - you set yourself up.

Life is nuance.

Liberals.....

These Liberals:

College girls get drunk and don't wear panties,
You say it like it's a bad thing
I prefer slightly drunk college girls, not falling down drunk, who wear panties. It's polite.
You're no Bill Cosby
Thank God for small favors...
Is your name a Jackie joke
Couldn't say but it's based on a very old joke. Now there's a softball if ever there was one. Duck, we have incoming.

Every time some Liberal offense-to-civilization is posted, many Liberals immediately complain that....'that doesn't represent me....I don't agree with that....why are you blaming all Liberals..." etc., etc.

Well, wake up and smell the coffee: this political system is binary. You vote for Obama, you are responsible for his actions...and for Pelosi having been speaker.....such as his urging the anti-police protesters with "Stay on course!"

Don't like it?
Vote more carefully.

Well....here's the latest one on your side of the aisle:

1. "Student Leader: 'No Sympathy' for Executed NYPD Officers

2. Following the execution of two New York Police Department officers, a Brandeis University student leader wasted no time in making it clear that she did not care that they were murdered.

3....no sympathy for the nypd officers who were murdered today,” Khadijah Lynch, a junior and an Undergraduate Department Representative in the African and Afro-American Studies Department, wrote on Twitter..... i hate this racist fucking country.

4. ... not the first time that Lynch has made questionable statements on race relations in the United States. .... She proceeded to claim that "American police forces of today descend from a legacy of slave captives and overseers" and are racist bigots.

5. ....we are not that far removed from this country’s legacy of slavery and that most of our laws are shaped to uphold a system of white supremacy. The Mike Brown case is only a reflection, a repeat and a reminder that this nation rests on the brutality and criminalization of black people and other non-whites.

6. Lynch was also a featured speaker at a Brandeis community-wide vigil in memory of those allegedly killed as a result of racial profiling earlier this academic year and is listed as an undergraduate department representative for the Department of African and Afro-American studies.

7. ....a social justice themed institution grounded in zionism. word. thats a fucking fanny dooley.

8. ...the fact that black people have not burned this country down is beyond me...

9. “She's a UDR, which means she's a leader on campus responsible for advising younger students,” a recent Brandeis graduate told TruthRevolt.

10. Lynch then returned to Twitter and called for an "intifada," in which innocents are murdered, in America....i need to get my gun license. asap."
Student Leader No Sympathy for Executed NYPD Officers Truth Revolt

Name the liberal posters on USMB who have ever advocated shooting policemen.

Are you pretending that you, and others of your ilk, have not, on USMB, advocated against the police, and promoted the anti-police agenda of the race hustlers?

Ilk? A definite tell that we are dealing with a nutter.

My son is a police officer. I don't want him to shoot an unarmed person or choke an unarmed person or drop a 12 year old with a toy gun or slay a dude shopping for toys at Wal Mart. And.....I assure you....I am not anti-police. Idiot.

Last time I checked, it was a valid word in the English language, meaning "a type of people or things similar to those already referred to" .... I'm sorry if the English language overwhelms you.

I'll try to keep it simpler in the future.

I guess I'm supposed to be impressed your son is a police officer (if he is). You can be assured I'm not, however.

Childish name calling negates (for the simple minded - cancels, nullifies, undoes) any credibility you might have had (slim though it was).

Once again the OP reaffirms the fact that she's a liar, with yet another thread that fails as a straw man fallacy.

And the OP manages to demonstrate just how reprehensible most conservatives are, by contriving and seeking to propagate the lie that 'liberals' are in some manner 'responsible' for violence against law enforcement officers.

Democrats hate racism. Republicans hate blacks.

You don't have anything intelligent to contribute to the conversation? Then, shut the hell up.

Rule 9. When lacking anything substantial or germane to add to the discussion, add a generalism clearly not founded in truth, raising the ire of your opponent, and thus deflecting from the obvious conclusion of your lack of substantive input.

Life is nuance.

Liberals.....

These Liberals:

Who are they? Got some names? Are they famous? Important? Any close up videos of that chant? Who was the leader of that chant? Bitch.

Democrats hate racism. Republicans hate blacks.

Funny....JIm Crow was Democrat big government in action.

Democrats encouraged the anti-cop rhetoric that resulted in two dead NYC policemen.
A nut with a gun is why two cops are dead. As for the South and their laws to keep the ******* down, they vote for you now, you have them all locked up, pointy hoods and all. Congrats.

Once again the OP reaffirms the fact that she's a liar, with yet another thread that fails as a straw man fallacy.

And the OP manages to demonstrate just how reprehensible most conservatives are, by contriving and seeking to propagate the lie that 'liberals' are in some manner 'responsible' for violence against law enforcement officers.

Everything

Hey, C_Chamber_Pot....here's Liberal Obama endorsing thug Martin....

"Obama Comments on Martin Shooting: ‘If I Had a Son, He Would Look Like Trayvon’
Obama Comments on Martin Shooting 8216 If I Had a Son He Would Look Like Trayvon 8217 Video TheBlaze.com

Liberals, violence, criminality....synonyms?

Life is nuance.

Liberals.....

These Liberals:

Who are they? Got some names? Are they famous? Important? Any close up videos of that chant? Who was the leader of that chant? Bitch.

What's with the name calling? Are you really that immature that you can't conduct a discussion with someone with whom you disagree without calling them childish names?

Stick to the subject.

Life is nuance.

Liberals.....

These Liberals:

Nice of you to sign your name to that post.

College girls get drunk and don't wear panties,
You say it like it's a bad thing
I prefer slightly drunk college girls, not falling down drunk, who wear panties. It's polite.
You're no Bill Cosby
Thank God for small favors...
Is your name a Jackie joke

You were not trying to say "Jackie The Jokeman Martling" were you?

Forum List

Back