This is why you shouldn't eat at fast food places

Yes it is. It's chock full of nutrients.

If it is all you eat all day sure.
The fat and sodium of a couple pcs. of KFC chicken and mashed potatoes (with gravy) is all the fat and sodium for the whole day. Assuming you only drink water to go with it.

If you eat anything else all day, you have over consumed.

If it is all you eat all day sure.
The fat and sodium of a couple pcs. of KFC chicken and mashed potatoes (with gravy) is all the fat and sodium for the whole day. Assuming you only drink water to go with it.

If you eat anything else all day, you have over consumed.
According to whom?

Fat and sodium are not bad for you.

I've been known to eat a whole bucket of KFC by myself. And I'd bet a dollar to a dime that I'm in better physical shape than you.

I've been known to eat a whole bucket of KFC by myself.

And water is not bad for you, but drink as little as one gallon of it and it could kill you.
Sodium and fat are absolutely necessary to live. You die without it.
But too much of anything will kill you. And the number one causation of disease and death in America is over consumption of food. Namely, sugar salt and fat.

I've been known to eat a whole bucket of KFC by myself.

And water is not bad for you, but drink as little as one gallon of it and it could kill you.
Sodium and fat are absolutely necessary to live. You die without it.
But too much of anything will kill you. And the number one causation of disease and death in America is over consumption of food. Namely, sugar salt and fat.
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion?

I eat fast food less and less. A few times a year when I'm stuck without a lunch. I always regret it. I've tried just a burger w/ no fries and still feel ill hours after. The big chain boys do put something in the patties, maybe it's the pink slime stuff. But I carry peanuts, crackers, protein bar, anything is better.

I eat fast food less and less. A few times a year when I'm stuck without a lunch. I always regret it. I've tried just a burger w/ no fries and still feel ill hours after. The big chain boys do put something in the patties, maybe it's the pink slime stuff. But I carry peanuts, crackers, protein bar, anything is better.
There are some places I simply can not eat at. Burger king is the worst. Get a sick stomach every time.

Fast food isn't real food and should never be eaten
Just because food is served fast doesn't mean it is junk.
99% of it is
Yeah, because a bucket of chicken, potatoes and corn is just soooo unhealthy.

/sarcasm

Fried chicken and instant potatoes ain't very healthy

and preservatives and other chemicals

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion?

Reasoning? It is well known. Food related diseases caused by over consumption is the number one cause of death in western civilization.

#1 cause of death world-wide is Heart Disease, a broad term for heart-related illnesses. And the #1 cause of heart disease - is plaque, obesity and a sedentary lifestyle. And generally speaking, people who overeat generally do not exercise.

Eating high fat, particularly deep fried foods, significantly increases your chance of stroke.

And on and on and on.

Either you are trolling, being obtuse or somehow managed to not know that eating high fat/sodium/sugary foods is absolutely a major cause of early death.

Forum List

Back