this is why you dont fight a war without enough soldiers

Truthmatters you are a horrid human being. I can debate but you are a liar so one cannot debate such lies.

Your so right.

When people come up with real facts she doesn't want to hear em. The only "facts" she believes are her own.

The GOP is evil. The DNC is golden.

Bush and the GOP started the war in Iraq all on their own. The Dems had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Bush and the Reps wrecked the economy. Again the Dems were sitting on their hands while all this was going on.

The GOP is all about denying minorities the right to vote. Per TDM that is.

Her "facts" are of course all accurate and above board. Everyone elses are lies.

She's worth a laugh now and then but don't waste your time or energy debating her. She's right. Your wrong. End of story in her feeble mind.

Truthmatters you are a horrid human being. I can debate but you are a liar so one cannot debate such lies.

Your so right.

When people come up with real facts she doesn't want to hear em. The only "facts" she believes are her own.

Bush and the GOP started the war in Iraq all on their own. The Dems had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Bush and the Reps wrecked the economy. Again the Dems were sitting on their hands while all this was going on.

Her "facts" are of course all accurate and above board. Everyone elses are lies.

She's worth a laugh now and then but don't waste your time or energy debating her. She's right. Your wrong. End of story in her feeble mind.

I'm hoping Santa is an ows and takes a dump under her Christmas tree. :D

Your so right.

you have never produced one lie of mine

The PEOPLE have to have skin in the game so they can make sure all share the burden.

Why?

When you draft all levels of society have a draft card.

without it ONLY the poor become soldiers

This is another lie from truthnevermatters. I personally know plenty of soldiers who VOLUNTEERED to serve our country who are not poor or even middle class.

Just because your Democratic handlers tell you that only poor people join the service does not make it the truth.

You are nothing but a liar.

Rick

Your so right.

I have produced more than one lie of yours, but you have yet to respond to any of them. Why is that?

As soon as I post your lies you vacate the thread and move on to more lies.

Rick

Your so right.

Yes we have. In this thread alone I have produced 3. One that the Republicans had complete control of the Government, they never had more then 51 and then 56 Senators. And only for 4 years. YOU stated for the last 3 years that the Dems did not control the Senate even when they had 59 Senators, you said they needed 60.

You have stated that Bush lied us into a war. I have provided 3 Congressional Investigations by both parties that STATE Unequivocally that Bush did not lie us into a war. You have nothing except an unknown "study" that claims misinformation was used. AND IT IS REPORTED BY A LEFT WING RAG.

You claimed that the Republicans controlled congress when the vote was taken to authorize force in Iraq ( you know WAR) I proved that the Senate was in fact controlled by the Democrats and that THEY not the Republicans brought up the vote and they voted for it, since they had the majority.

The Senate Report on Iraqi WMD Intelligence (formally, the "Report of the Select Committee on Intelligence on the U.S. Intelligence Community's Prewar Intelligence Assessments on Iraq") was the report by the United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence concerning the U.S. intelligence community's assessments of Iraq during the time leading up to the 2003 U.S. invasion. The report, which was released on July 9, 2004, identified numerous failures in the intelligence-gathering and -analysis process. The report found that these failures led to the creation of inaccurate materials that misled both government policy makers and the American public.

Most of the major key judgments in the Intelligence Community’s October 2002 National Intelligence Estimate (NIE), Iraq’s Continuing Programs for Weapons of Mass Destruction, either overstated, or were not supported by, the underlying intelligence reporting. A series of failures, particularly in analytic trade craft, led to the mischaracterization of the intelligence.

On June 17, 2004, Senators Roberts and Rockefeller announced that the completed report had been unanimously approved by the Committee's members, and that they were working with the CIA on the issue of declassification. The completed report, with blacked-out text ("redactions") made by the CIA, was released on July 9, 2004. The report did not cover most of the new topics announced in the February 12, 2004, press release; instead, those topics were now to be covered in a separate report, to be completed later, covering "phase two" of the investigation.
Senate Report on Pre-war Intelligence on Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

First, to say that Republicans alone were responsible for the Iraq War Resolution authorizing the use of force in Iraq would be untrue, as it was approved and supported by a number of members of both parties. To also say that President Bush was responsible for the war alone because he somehow made it up , presumes that President bush had the abiltiy to gather the amount of intelligence needed to plan such a debacle. Perhaps the real truth lay in the Senate Intelligence Committes report, in that this was a massive failure of the intelligence community and acting on that faulty intelligence both the President and Congress led this nation into War with Iraq. Until proven otherwise, it's my humble opinoin that to implicate the President alone for leading this nation into War with Iraq when at the time it was widely supported based on the evidence at hand would be to dismiss the real role bad intelligence and others had to play in this. Perhaps a good lesson from Iraq would be to make sure that before we commit this nation to battle that Intelligence is VETTED properly before we risk the lives of our young men and women as well as the lives of the nation we intend to invade.

Both Parties agreed to the war.

When the Central Intelligence Agency published its “Comprehensive Report of the Special Advisor to the DCI on Iraq’s WMD” —also known as the “Duelfer Report” —in October 2004, Leftmedia journalists and pundits merely skimmed the 1,000-page tome and, having found what they were looking for, gleefully repeated just one of the report’s conclusions to the exclusion of all others: When the U.S. invaded Iraq in 2003, Saddam Hussein did not have a militarily significant stockpile of weapons of mass destruction (Bush lied!). In fact, to hear most media outlets tell it, the Duelfer Report was a damning indictment of the Bush administration’s rationale for the Iraq War, and Hussein was in fact mostly harmless. Only those who bothered to conduct a deeper analysis of the report (i.e., actually read it) know about the Iraq Survey Group’s more ominous conclusions, such as the fact that Saddam was using the Oil-For-Food program to rearm Iraq and buy off politicians, and that he intended to resume production of weapons of mass destruction once sanctions were lifted.

Thus it should come as no surprise to Patriot readers that the latest government study on Saddam-era Iraq is being subjected to similar spin. Titled “Iraqi Perspectives Project: Saddam and Terrorism: Emerging Insights from Captured Iraqi Documents,” the study was commissioned by Joint Forces Command (USJFCOM) and is based on a review of 600,000 documents that were captured by Coalition forces in Iraq. If you believe major media sources like The New York Times and The Washington Post, the study proves that there were no links between al-Qa’ida and Saddam Hussein. (Oh, and Bush lied!)

Of course, the study actually says the opposite, noting that “Captured documents reveal that the [Hussein] regime was willing to support organizations it knew to be part of al-Qaeda—as long as that organization’s near-term goals supported Saddam’s long-term vision.” The study also says that Iraq had a special relationship with Afghani warlord Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, an ally of Osama bin Laden who allowed al-Qa’ida to train terrorists in his territory. Another recipient of Iraqi support was Egyptian Islamic Jihad, the brutal terrorist organization founded by al-Qa’ida’s number-two man, Ayman al Zawahiri. When Zawahiri aligned himself with bin Laden and al-Qa’ida, most of Egyptian Islamic Jihad’s members went on al-Qa’ida’s payroll. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg: Joint Forces Command’s study contains 1,600 pages demonstrating Saddam’s relationship with jihadist groups in general and al-Qa’ida in particular, causing one to wonder just how much evidence The New York Times needs to prove the existence of “links.”

Forum List

Back