This Is Why You Allow Armed Teachers

More guns, please.

Yeah. So the cops can show up and shoot the armed teachers . Like they did at that Alabama mall and that Cali club.

I'm glad to know that you assume everyone in the world is as stupid as you. You should be aware, however, that it's not actually the case.

That’s exactly what happened ! The “good guy with a gun” was shot in the back and killed by cops .

There is no job that requires you to commit suicide .

I'm certain there are a lot of people in the military in combat zones who would be surprised to hear that.

There are dangerous jobs . But none of them can make you die !

Wow, I can actually hear your IQ dropping every time you speak.

Insults ? I’m trying to educate you. No One an be forced to eat a bullet.

Every mass shooting is against a soft (unarmed) target.

Having armed teachers changes the equation.

Does having real security at the school not?

I've met a lot of teachers. Gals who were Education Majors seemed to take a liking to me, they like immature fellows maybe lol. I think we may be better just paying real professionals to guard these schools and make them hard targets instead of coping out and not taxing gun sales by expecting education majors to defend your children.

14 states already allow armed teachers, and 16 states don't prohibit it.....we have actual experience in arming teachers and it works......
When has an armed teacher ever faced down and stopped a mass shooter?

Considering schools are essentially gun free zones, at the school shootings no teachers are armed...meanwhile, in the 14 states that already allow teachers to carry guns, you don't see mass public shooters going to those schools..

See the problem with your post?
Not true. I just checked Arizona and they have had some mass school shootings. :rolleyes:

In schools that allowed armed teachers?

I've met a lot of teachers. Gals who were Education Majors seemed to take a liking to me, they like immature fellows maybe lol. I think we may be better just paying real professionals to guard these schools and make them hard targets instead of coping out and not taxing gun sales by expecting education majors to defend your children.

14 states already allow armed teachers, and 16 states don't prohibit it.....we have actual experience in arming teachers and it works......

Considering schools are essentially gun free zones, at the school shootings no teachers are armed...meanwhile, in the 14 states that already allow teachers to carry guns, you don't see mass public shooters going to those schools..

Not true. I just checked Arizona and they have had some mass school shootings. :rolleyes:

You said states. Arizona is a state that allows teachers to carry guns.

Not in the classroom, Dufus.

Hey dummy. Why would a state specify that teachers can carry guns if not in the classroom? :rolleyes:

Hey dummy. Why would a state specify that teachers can carry guns if not in the classroom? :rolleyes:
I’ll wait here while you link to the law that allows guns in public schools.

I'll wait here until you answer my question you idiot. If not in the classroom why would a teacher be any different from any other citizen? :rolleyes:

I'll wait here until you answer my question you idiot. If not in the classroom why would a teacher be any different from any other citizen?
Shitforbrains playing word games like a retarded 3 year old. Go pound sand.

I'll wait here until you answer my question you idiot. If not in the classroom why would a teacher be any different from any other citizen?
Complain to 2Aguy about word games. He is the one that said it you idiot. :rolleyes:

"..meanwhile, in the 14 states that already allow teachers to carry guns, you don't see mass public shooters going to those schools.."

Complain to 2Aguy about word games. He is the one that said it you idiot. :rolleyes:

"..meanwhile, in the 14 states that already allow teachers to carry guns, you don't see mass public shooters going to those schools.."
2AGuy was wrong.

It’s 15, ignoramus.

Here’s all the states where teachers already carry guns in the classroom

2AGuy was wrong.

It’s 15, ignoramus.

Here’s all the states where teachers already carry guns in the classroom
Youre the ignoramus that claimed there was a law specifically for teachers allowing them to carry but not in the classroom. :rolleyes:

Oh look, another little boy playing at anarchist. How adorable. You would last about one week without all of our civil institutions, Junior. See a shrink to get over your arrested development and crippling insecurity.
Oh look, another statist bootlicker. who doesn't think that civilization would be possible without his beloved overdressed, overpaid, and hopelessly corrupt warlords at the helm!

Go pound sand up your ass, goon.

I'll agree with throwing four more armed cops in every school FWIW. This is just an example of a bad decision.

On an individual level, I'd PROBABLY be able to do something heroic to try to save kids I didn't know. I THINK I would.

It would still be HEROIC though and not a common action. A fellow who pulls up lame shouldn't be a cop. Not sure how much I'd prosecute him though....maybe go after the pension saying, "when you signed up to be a cop, you signed up to be a hero, and you weren't so we're not paying out".

Its a tough line though. My kid, I save or die trying. Other kids, or lord knows an adult, I might not reach as far in front of the oncoming train to save.

What we know, since most schools are gun free zones....is that where people have been allowed to carry their legal guns, and have been involved in a mass public shooting, they have a 94% success rate at stopping the shooter and saving lives....

94% success rate...and you guys want to keep others from stopping shooters...

We agree toa point.

The NRA types need to pony up and support gun and ammo taxes to hire some real armed security since we have plentiful guns provided by our 2nd.

Quit counting on education majors named McKenzie or Lexi to protect the youth.

I'll agree with throwing four more armed cops in every school FWIW. This is just an example of a bad decision.

On an individual level, I'd PROBABLY be able to do something heroic to try to save kids I didn't know. I THINK I would.

It would still be HEROIC though and not a common action. A fellow who pulls up lame shouldn't be a cop. Not sure how much I'd prosecute him though....maybe go after the pension saying, "when you signed up to be a cop, you signed up to be a hero, and you weren't so we're not paying out".

Its a tough line though. My kid, I save or die trying. Other kids, or lord knows an adult, I might not reach as far in front of the oncoming train to save.

Having lived on earth I'll both agree and disagree. In my world racism is evil AND cops can tell whobthe gangbangers are by profiling.

What's that got to do with this? I know a gal who can shoot a gun. My MOTHER conceal carries.

However just to profile I'm gonna say if you'd man up and hire more armed security you'd have an organized defended target, not a bunch of education majors forced to defend your children.

Hell, put an armed guard in EVERY class if thats what our society has become. These are our children. What do you care about protecting? Just don't make every elementary school teacher have to be good at both teaching and defending.

Lazy NRA types always passing the buck remind me of farmers complaining about welfare in line to cash their Trump checks.

Oh look, another little boy playing at anarchist. How adorable. You would last about one week without all of our civil institutions, Junior. See a shrink to get over your arrested development and crippling insecurity.
Oh look, another statist bootlicker. who doesn't think that civilization would be possible without his beloved overdressed, overpaid, and hopelessly corrupt warlords at the helm!

Go pound sand up your ass, goon.

You wouldn’t last a week, insecure big mouth.

When the disaster hits, you do anything you can to save a life, including your own. Look at any avalanche, where the people are frantically digging hoping to stumble across a victim. Or a fire, where untrained people rush to try and save a child, or a pet, or an old woman.

What a gun does is give you a chance. Just as a First Aid Kit doesn’t make you a qualified Trauma Surgeon, a gun doesn’t make you Rambo. Just as a couple tools in the trunk of your car doesn’t make you a Master Mechanic, the gun doesn’t make you heroic.

What the first aid kit does, what the tools in the trunk do, is give you a chance to affect the outcome. If the situation is publicized, and the future shooters know that some of the teachers are armed, then he has to factor that into his planning. Now he has an unknown number of armed individuals coming at him from any number of dirctions. Anything behind him is not safe, or secure, but is a potential avenue of a counter attack.

It makes it harder. It makes it harder to plan out. It makes it harder to get as far with. Think of it this way. You’re going to run against a guy who is slower than you in a race for the 200 meter hurdles. No biggie, you’re faster. But now, all the people lining the course, can rush out at you and slow you down. Only one will, but which one? You can’t take your eyes off of any of them. You have to plan for any of them to come rushing at you. While you’re studying the crowd, you’ll screw up and knock the hurdle down.

A gun doesn’t guarantee you’re going to survive the fight, or even win the fight. It just gives you a fighting chance when that is all you have left. You could still die. You could still fail to save even your own life, much less the lives of those around you. But we are humans. We are notorious for going down swinging. Some of our greatest and most often talked about historical events are where people with no chance of success, just refused to give up. They kept fighting. So long as they had something to fight with, they keep fighting.

The Military Code Of Conduct states that I will not surrender so long as I have the means to resist. As long as you have a way to fight, you keep on fighting. But in a gun battle, without a gun, you don’t have that ability. You are just a victim. You are just waiting for a miracle, and waiting on God to save you is a plan, but it is one that historically hasn’t born as much fruit as swinging at the impossible odds.

I don’t mind the danger, or the risk, or the threats. I just want to have a fighting chance if the exceedingly unlikely becomes the horrific reality.

Forum List

Back