This is why we support Trump, he fights: Trump to begin massive outreach to Black Voters.

That is your opinion, based on nothing but your hatred of people who dare to disagree with you.

In the real world, there are plenty of people that would show up to support historical statues without being racist.

YOu know that. But you pretend not to, so you have a thin veneer of an excuse for what a complete fucktard asshole you are.

Trump and I, are of the opinion that there were "very fine people" there, who think that it is fine to celebrate historical American figures, even if assholes like you are upset.

He specifically stated that he was not referring to the "racists", so you are lying when you say he was.

You are a lying piece of shit.
That's not my opinion, ya suck fuck, that's what the event was...

791.jpg

Which of them ^^^ are "very fine people?"

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

Screen_Shot_2019_04_26_at_11.47.41_AM.png

Yikes

I hadn't see those before.

It is part of the trick. You publish a lot of shit, but before hand, you push the angle with mass appeal to get people to show up.

Afterwards, you focus on the ones that are obviously nazis, to give the false impression that everyone who showed up, were nazis.

The Left and the fringe nazis movement, are working together hand and hand, to try to revive the long dead fringe neo-nazis movement in this country.

Don't be a part of it mac. YOu are better than that.

When they are honest about their rallies, they rarely get into double digits. And I'm not talking about even middle double digits, but like the freaking TEENS.
So it's "fake news".

My only interest in this whole story is that it was just another example of Trump playing to his base, knowing where his bread is buttered.

Just another drop in the hurricane.

You guys can squabble over this individual story all you want.

By themselves, when they are being honest, their rallies are 7 to 12 people.

When you smear Trump's actual base, as being these guys, you are playing right into their hands. YOu are doing the best you can to help them grow.

YOu are falling for their trick. And it makes you work for them.

This individual story, is the same as every other story, when people like Faun, lie about people that he hates.

You really want to be on the same side as FAUN?
You should know that I don't worry about "sides".

There remains an old fashioned, ignorant, paranoid, mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, buttcrack-scratching, racist component to Trump's base. You can deny that if you want. You can try to minimize that if you want.

There is also a component that may or may not be racist, but is more than willing to enable the racism by dismissing it or denying it or deflecting from it. As far as I'm concerned, they are also part of the problem.

And as long as those people are around, all they're doing is feeding into the problem and giving the Regressive Left all the excuse it needs to play ITS games from the OTHER direction.

So Trump's base has a decision to make. It looks like it already has. So, it is what it is.

The willingness of you people to lie for partisan gain, has been demonstrated beyond any doubt.

And you know that, so we are back to, you pretending that normal male behavior is sexual assault.

You are the bad guy here, not me, not Trump. YOU.

You are a liar and a fraud.

YOu have admitted to lying for partisan advantage.

NOTHING you say, means shit. Even to yourself. And we both know it.
"And you know that, so we are back to, you pretending that normal male behavior is sexual assault."

You sick fuck, making a pass at a woman by grabbing her pussy is not normal male behavior. :cuckoo:

You claim to be married. Assuming you did not get married in high school, ask you wife if any of her past boyfriends, made an attempt to steal Third base. See how angry she is NOT about it.
Sick fuck, making a pass at a woman by grabbing her pussy is not normal male behavior. I don't care how sick of a fuck you are. :cuckoo:

Dude. JUst because you are a timid mouse, doesn't mean all men are.

You are embarrassing yourself.
LOLOL

Not being into sexually assaulting women doesn't make me a timid mouse, ya sick fuck.

Being shocked that a real man, might make a pass, instead of begging for permission, is what makes you a timid mouse.

Is Trump an actual racist or is he willing to appear to be one to placate his deplorable base?

In either case, he cannot appear to be embracing black issues. The best he can do is ask....Why not vote for me?

Jobs aren't black issues? That is pretty racist of you.

791.jpg

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

Yikes

It is part of the trick. You publish a lot of shit, but before hand, you push the angle with mass appeal to get people to show up.

Afterwards, you focus on the ones that are obviously nazis, to give the false impression that everyone who showed up, were nazis.

The Left and the fringe nazis movement, are working together hand and hand, to try to revive the long dead fringe neo-nazis movement in this country.

When they are honest about their rallies, they rarely get into double digits. And I'm not talking about even middle double digits, but like the freaking TEENS.
So it's "fake news".

My only interest in this whole story is that it was just another example of Trump playing to his base, knowing where his bread is buttered.

When you smear Trump's actual base, as being these guys, you are playing right into their hands. YOu are doing the best you can to help them grow.

This individual story, is the same as every other story, when people like Faun, lie about people that he hates.

There remains an old fashioned, ignorant, paranoid, mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, buttcrack-scratching, racist component to Trump's base. You can deny that if you want. You can try to minimize that if you want.

There is also a component that may or may not be racist, but is more than willing to enable the racism by dismissing it or denying it or deflecting from it. As far as I'm concerned, they are also part of the problem.

And as long as those people are around, all they're doing is feeding into the problem and giving the Regressive Left all the excuse it needs to play ITS games from the OTHER direction.

So Trump's base has a decision to make. It looks like it already has. So, it is what it is.

You are smearing tens of millions of good people. That is the side you are choosing to be on.

The damage, being done to this nation, BY YOUR SIDE, is on you.

791.jpg

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

Stop pretending to be retarded.

The nazis threw the rally, yes, and were misleading about what the rally was about. They focused on the historical statues, while planning to take credit for any and all attendance, thus inflating their perceived numbers and relevance.

Sort of like when you letfies have your "wear blue jeans to show support days" at colleges. It was a trick.

Trump pointed out, correctly, that not all of the people that showed up, were nazis.

Many, if not most, of them, were there to show support for historical statues.

YOu know this, but you are lying by pretending to not, so that you can support your allies, the nazis, in their attempt to grow and become relevant someday.

Your words are nothing but shit. After all, you are a self admitted liar.
The purpose of the rally was to unite the kkk, neonazis, white nationalists and white supremacists. There was no one else at the rally on the right. So which of them do you think are "very fine people?"

The purpose of the rally was an attempt by a collection of tiny fringe groups to co-opt a much larger and more popular issue, thus the call to unite the "right", not a few fringe groups of no importance.

What you just claimed, was a complete lie.

Which is to be expected, because you are an admitted liar.

THe "very fine people" that Trump clearly referred to, were the people lured there, for the historical statues, without being aware that the organizers had ulterior motives.

Trump was explicit about that. He clearly stated it. I have cut and pasted his quotes on that, on this site, dozens of times.

Your pretense of not knowing that, is just another lie, from a filthy liar.

Wich is to be expected, because you are an admitted liar.

YOu piece of shit.
Sick fuck, I told no lie. The rally was to unite the kkk, neonazis, white nationalists and white supremacists. I showed you some if the posters they made up to announce their rally and you never did answer... which of them were "very fine people?"

And the pamphlets clearly did not state what you claim they did. You are such a soulless piece of shit liar, that you can post a picture of a pamphlet and then lie about what it says, when your own post, shows it to be a lie.

You are such an incredible piece of shit, it boggles the mind.

And I clearly did answer your question. That was another lie, from you, the admitted liar.

you are such an incredible piece of shit. What the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously? What is your problem?

YOu are not right in the head.
Of course they did. They presented images of kek, nazi symbols, white nationalist symbols, undervthe banner of unite the right.

Yikes

So it's "fake news".

You are smearing tens of millions of good people. That is the side you are choosing to be on.

The damage, being done to this nation, BY YOUR SIDE, is on you.
Okay, got it.

"And you know that, so we are back to, you pretending that normal male behavior is sexual assault."

You sick fuck, making a pass at a woman by grabbing her pussy is not normal male behavior. :cuckoo:

You claim to be married. Assuming you did not get married in high school, ask you wife if any of her past boyfriends, made an attempt to steal Third base. See how angry she is NOT about it.
Sick fuck, making a pass at a woman by grabbing her pussy is not normal male behavior. I don't care how sick of a fuck you are. :cuckoo:

LOLOL

Not being into sexually assaulting women doesn't make me a timid mouse, ya sick fuck.

Being shocked that a real man, might make a pass, instead of begging for permission, is what makes you a timid mouse.
Real men don't make passes by grabbing a woman's pussy, ya sick fuck. Sexual predators do that.

Stop pretending to be retarded.

The nazis threw the rally, yes, and were misleading about what the rally was about. They focused on the historical statues, while planning to take credit for any and all attendance, thus inflating their perceived numbers and relevance.

Sort of like when you letfies have your "wear blue jeans to show support days" at colleges. It was a trick.

Trump pointed out, correctly, that not all of the people that showed up, were nazis.

Many, if not most, of them, were there to show support for historical statues.

YOu know this, but you are lying by pretending to not, so that you can support your allies, the nazis, in their attempt to grow and become relevant someday.

Your words are nothing but shit. After all, you are a self admitted liar.
The purpose of the rally was to unite the kkk, neonazis, white nationalists and white supremacists. There was no one else at the rally on the right. So which of them do you think are "very fine people?"

The purpose of the rally was an attempt by a collection of tiny fringe groups to co-opt a much larger and more popular issue, thus the call to unite the "right", not a few fringe groups of no importance.

THe "very fine people" that Trump clearly referred to, were the people lured there, for the historical statues, without being aware that the organizers had ulterior motives.

Trump was explicit about that. He clearly stated it. I have cut and pasted his quotes on that, on this site, dozens of times.

YOu piece of shit.
Sick fuck, I told no lie. The rally was to unite the kkk, neonazis, white nationalists and white supremacists. I showed you some if the posters they made up to announce their rally and you never did answer... which of them were "very fine people?"

And the pamphlets clearly did not state what you claim they did. You are such a soulless piece of shit liar, that you can post a picture of a pamphlet and then lie about what it says, when your own post, shows it to be a lie.

And I clearly did answer your question. That was another lie, from you, the admitted liar.

you are such an incredible piece of shit. What the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously? What is your problem?

Of course they did. They presented images of kek, nazi symbols, white nationalist symbols, undervthe banner of unite the right.

Which is the type of game you would play, if you were a fringe group, trying to co-opt a much larger issue, to try to inflate your relevance and maybe even grow some.

It was a trick to get people to show up, people they hoped to be able to radicalize. Or at least to give their allies on the left, some ammo to support the idea that their fringe group(s) are relevant.

As you are demonstrating with your obvious lies.

You are such a stupid ass liar, that your lies don't even make sense. YOu are just fountaining shit out of your face anus, because you like the taste.

LOLOL

Real men don't make passes by grabbing a woman's pussy, ya sick fuck. Sexual predators do that.

Got it, mouse boy.

BTW, I double dog dare you to ask your wife. Not that I could trust that you would tell what she actually says. Not that I can trust that she even exists.

As you are an admitted liar.

YOu piece of shit.

Which is the type of game you would play, if you were a fringe group, trying to co-opt a much larger issue, to try to inflate your relevance and maybe even grow some.

It was a trick to get people to show up, people they hoped to be able to radicalize. Or at least to give their allies on the left, some ammo to support the idea that their fringe group(s) are relevant.

You are such a stupid ass liar, that your lies don't even make sense. YOu are just fountaining shit out of your face anus, because you like the taste.
It was designed to unite the kkk, neonazis, white nationalists and white supremacists. You know, folks you think of as "very fine people."

LOLOL

Got it, mouse boy.

BTW, I double dog dare you to ask your wife. Not that I could trust that you would tell what she actually says. Not that I can trust that she even exists.

I never said I lie. You are lying by claiming I did. In fact, I've challenged you to quote me lying and despite me making some 57 thousand posts, you couldn't find one.

Is Trump an actual racist or is he willing to appear to be one to placate his deplorable base?
He has to walk a fine line. And since he's not exactly a brilliant speaker, he's going to go off the rails now and then.

He knows his base will cover for him, and that includes those he "condemns" when he feel he has to. They're still with him.

YOu piece of shit.

It was designed to unite the kkk, neonazis, white nationalists and white supremacists. You know, folks you think of as "very fine people."

No, it was designed as an attempt to co-opt a much more popular issue.

Thus getting far more attendees than they normally would, allowing their allies on the Left, to vastly exaggerate their relevance.

Trump was clear, that he was not referring to nazis with that comment. When he stated, "and I am not talking about the nazis"

YOu are a lying piece of shit.

As you have admitted.

LOLOL

Got it, mouse boy.

I never said I lie. You are lying by claiming I did. In fact, I've challenged you to quote me lying and despite me making some 57 thousand posts, you couldn't find one.

I accused you of lying, and your defense was, "yeah but your side does it too".

When you justify your lying, you have admitted to lying.

I know that this type of "thinking" is foreign to you, but I don't care. YOU don't deserve to be coddled, because you are a piece of shit.

Indeed, all thinking is foreign to you.

You fucking moron.

Thus getting far more attendees than they normally would, allowing their allies on the Left, to vastly exaggerate their relevance.

Trump was clear, that he was not referring to nazis with that comment. When he stated, "and I am not talking about the nazis"

As you have admitted.
Sick fuck, it was called, "Unite the Right," not, "Save the Statues." :eusa_doh:

The design was to unite the kkk, neonazis, white nationalists and white supremacists. All the planned speakers are racists. It was a rally if racists.

LOLOL

Got it, mouse boy.

I know that this type of "thinking" is foreign to you, but I don't care. YOU don't deserve to be coddled, because you are a piece of shit.

You fucking moron.
LOL

Sick fuck, the lie you threw out there was the left's attack on Kavanaugh. I pointed out the right also engages in lying and cited birtherism, which even you participated. You're a complete idiot to think that means everyone on the left attacked Kavanaugh as a rapist or that everyone on the right attacked Obama as a Kenyan. :cuckoo:

As you have admitted.
Sick fuck, it was called, "Unite the Right," not, "Save the Statues." :eusa_doh:

The design was to unite the kkk, neonazis, white nationalists and white supremacists. All the planned speakers are racists. It was a rally if racists.

"The Right" is far larger than those tiny fringe groups you mention. As you well know, you filthy liar.

Yes, those fringe groups would LOVE to "unite the right" behind them, on anything. They picked an issue, they hoped would have some broad appeal, and ran with it.

You know this, but your only goal is to smear the Right, with the label of the fringe groups, for partisan gain.

You are a filthy, self admitted liar.

FUCK YOU.

Got it, mouse boy.

You fucking moron.
LOL

Sick fuck, the lie you threw out there was the left's attack on Kavanaugh. I pointed out the right also engages in lying and cited birtherism, which even you participated. You're a complete idiot to think that means everyone on the left attacked Kavanaugh as a rapist or that everyone on the right attacked Obama as a Kenyan. :cuckoo:

I accused you personally of lying, and your defense was, "the other side does it too".

That type of defense, includes an admission inside of it, you freaking moron.

You are a self admitted liar.

As you have admitted.

"The Right" is far larger than those tiny fringe groups you mention. As you well know, you filthy liar.

Yes, those fringe groups would LOVE to "unite the right" behind them, on anything. They picked an issue, they hoped would have some broad appeal, and ran with it.

You know this, but your only goal is to smear the Right, with the label of the fringe groups, for partisan gain.

You are a filthy, self admitted liar.

FUCK YOU.
Sick fuck, it was a rally of racists. Deal with it.

Got it, mouse boy.

You fucking moron.
LOL

I accused you personally of lying, and your defense was, "the other side does it too".

That type of defense, includes an admission inside of it, you freaking moron.

You are a self admitted liar.
You're a flaming retard. What lie did you accuse me of telling?

Forum List

Back