This is why progressives should never be elected

Border security? Moot point. Nothing has happened yet.
Well there is some fine left-wing "logic"! You want people to die horrific deaths like 9/11 before we secure the border? :eusa_doh:

See....logical/rational people want to secure the border before 3,000 people have to die horrific deaths.
Look at this backward logic. First you get caught in a lie that he's improved our border security.. then you try to cover it up by saying " you want people to die.
"Cover it up"? :uhh:

You admitted that he improved border security and called it (and I quote) "irrelevant" because "nothing has happened yet". Your own words. Now you're embarrassed by your stupid and desperate comment so you're trying to deflect.
Lying again. I never said he improved border security. YOu DID.
Don't any of you deplorables EVER tell the truth?
And you agreed sweetheart. You didn't say it was "untrue". You said it was "irrelevant". Which means you acknowledge it's true but feel that it doesn't matter.
Omg... you're fucking crazy. Your logic is ridiculous.
We have more illegals leaving then coming in to this country.. you probably didn't know that either just like you didn't know there's a 1.3 billion chance for an American to be killed by a refugee.

Theres not a day that goes by that I don't cringe on how he is destroying this country.
Well that's because you are uninformed/uneducated and duped by your left-wing masters.

Barack Obama destroyed this country. President Trump is "making it GREAT again".

IMG_0375.JPG

Obama carried himself with dignity ... never lowered himself and the office of the presidency to do the hundreds of crazy and borderline insane shit the pathological liar is doing.

The racist nonpatriot loves trump because he thought he's going to make Murica WHITE again.

Thank God!!! More indisputable proof that President Trump is "making America great again".

Mexico is a third-world shit-hole. It's 2017 and they haven't even figured out how to create clean drinking water. Why would we want more people from a failed nation?!?

Look at the date of my link. This was all Obama's doing. And like the low information voter you are...that's the 7th thing I've had to educate your dumbass about.

The doofus actually gave Trump credit for the stats from 2015.
No really.

How are the Muslim bans working out?
How does anything that doesn't exist "work out"? :dunno:

(Psst....stupid....there was never a "muslim ban". Ever)
Keep lying to yourself. You don't even know why the Muslim ban has been ruled unconstitutional and been halted.
Your asshole candidate constantly told his deplorables he was going to stop MUSLIMS from coming into this country.. thus there are many lawsuits because he opened his big fucking mouth. You can't deny people from a specific religion from entering the country.
Ha

It was halted by Commie activist judges that refuse to enforce our laws already on the books. It's a perfect example of what kind of trouble our country would have been in with allowing another Commie leftist to appoint judges to our courts. They don't believe in our system of government or our laws. They believe in anti-American dictatorship rules and to hell with the US Constitution.

Forum List

Back