This is why progressives should never be elected

I find it hilarious that a college graduate, whose job right out of college was as a news correspondent, that had lived in the WH for about 8 years with pictures of Lincoln all around her, would tweet such a silly question.

I find it hilarious that a college graduate, whose job right out of college was as a news correspondent, that had lived in the WH for about 8 years with pictures of Lincoln all around her, would tweet such a silly question.
What I wonder is whether she (Chelsea) will give up sex after her first kid the same as her mom (Hillary) did ?!

The level of stupidity is chilling. These people should never hold public office or be responsible for public policy.

Chelsea Clinton triggered by Abe Lincoln in ‘MAGA’ hat — gets trolled with hilarious responses
You're just bringing up someone as useless and irrelevant as Chelsea Clinton because you're too much of a pussy to acknowledge what a disaster Trump is.
I think it is abundantly clear to every person on this planet after the demise of Trumpcare how inept DJ Trump is.

What I wonder is whether she (Chelsea) will give up sex after her first kid the same as her mom (Hillary) did ?!
Guess not, she has two.

Maybe she doesn't want hubby acting like dad

The level of stupidity is chilling. These people should never hold public office or be responsible for public policy.

Chelsea Clinton triggered by Abe Lincoln in ‘MAGA’ hat — gets trolled with hilarious responses
You're just bringing up someone as useless and irrelevant as Chelsea Clinton because you're too much of a pussy to acknowledge what a disaster Trump is.
It's always hilarious when left-wingers call successful conservatives "a disaster". President Trump has had the most successful first three months of a presidency in a modern history. And that is why he infuriates you.

I think it is abundantly clear to every person on this planet after the demise of Trumpcare how inept DJ Trump is.
President Trump isn't in Congress. He's in the Executive branch. He literally had nothing to do with Paul Ryan pulling the bill. The fact that you have no idea how your own government functions is sad.

Anti-Intellectualism and the "Dumbing Down" of America
"Dumbness, to paraphrase the late senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan, has been steadily defined downward for several decades, by a combination of heretofore irresistible forces. These include the triumph of video culture over print culture; a disjunction between Americans' rising level of formal education and their shaky grasp of basic geography, science and history; and the fusion of anti-rationalism with anti-intellectualism."
Thank God, that John D. of the NWO has finally passed away, but there are many more liberal elites out there still pushing for it.

945938_470391326392829_674370264_n.jpg

Anti-Intellectualism and the "Dumbing Down" of America
"Dumbness, to paraphrase the late senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan, has been steadily defined downward for several decades, by a combination of heretofore irresistible forces. These include the triumph of video culture over print culture; a disjunction between Americans' rising level of formal education and their shaky grasp of basic geography, science and history; and the fusion of anti-rationalism with anti-intellectualism."
Thank God, that John D. of the NWO has finally passed away, but there are many more liberal elites out there still pushing for it.

945938_470391326392829_674370264_n.jpg
Exactly. Why do you think progressives have destroyed the public school education system and dumbed down America's youth? They don't want a nation of thinkers.

I seriously cannot stop laughing about this. "Please tell me this was photoshopped". No Chelsea....not only is Donald Trump 180 years old but he also ran for president once before in the 1850's with the exact same slogan and Abraham Lincoln was a big supporter. :bang3:

Like deflecting to Hillary wasn't done a few million times too many.. now this idiot is moving onto Chelsea.
Anything but talk about the lowest rated president in history after 2 months.

IMG_0356.JPG

It's always hilarious when left-wingers call successful conservatives "a disaster". President Trump has had the most successful first three months of a presidency in a modern history. And that is why he infuriates you.
The fact you believe that lie is hysterical.

Forum List

Back