This is why I love our first lady

Eeehhh, I don't like Michael, really, he's as much of a lying, race-baiting, selfish piece of trash as his husband~

Last edited:
Eeehhh, I don't like Michael, really, he's as much of a lying, race-baiting, selfish piece of trash as his husband~

Why? What specifically has she done? Why do you call her a "he"? Do you call Melania a whore?

Kids these days... no respect.
I'll give respect when it's earned. Simply being the husband of one of the worst presidents in history, while lying, projecting, and race-baiting earns no respect from me.

Why? What specifically has she done? Why do you call her a "he"? Do you call Melania a whore?

I'll give respect when it's earned. Simply being the husband of one of the worst presidents in history, while lying, projecting, and race-baiting earns no respect from me.

I don't respect because she's the presidents wife, but because I genuinely like her. And I certainly don't think she's a man. She's earned my respect and admiration.

Name one thing negative SHE did.

Name one thing negative SHE did.
In his speeches, he kept claiming the Nation was built on slavery, as well as the White House, incorrectly of course. Michael also joined his husband in wasting Taxpayer money on vacations, as well as saying that she hadn't been proud of America before Obama was elected. She now says that America is hopeless because we didn't elect Shrillary. He also hasn't accomplished a single thing in the time he has been First Lady. No, being black isn't an accomplishment.

I don't respect because she's the presidents wife, but because I genuinely like her. And I certainly don't think she's a man. She's earned my respect and admiration.
For what exactly? He hasn't accomplished ANYTHING, not one thing.

she is a great role model. Married to the same man , never had a child out of wedlock, accomplished lawyer, friendly and outgoing, advocate for health, good looking, good mother, upholds Christian values, high morals, bane of racist bigots like YOU by taking the high road. That is why people love her.

Don't worry I'm sure Trump will show her respect and name a part of the White House after her... knowing him, probably the kitchen.
Gardening Czar where she can continue to oversee the staff that cares for it until it's time for another photo op of her harvesting veggies for her next cheeseburger.

she is a great role model. Married to the same man , never had a child out of wedlock, accomplished lawyer, friendly and outgoing, advocate for health, good looking, good mother, upholds Christian values, high morals, bane of racist bigots like YOU by taking the high road. That is why people love her.

Your entire list is flawed. And, worst of all, you have the audacity to call Pumpkin Row a "racist bigot" simply because she doesn't like somebody.

Of course he's married to the same man and has had no children, he never got the operation, and gay people make up roughly 4%(?) of the population.

"You don't like someone who happens to be black, therefor you're racist by default". You don't seem to understand that people of color aren't above criticism, and when said criticism is given that doesn't mean it's because of their skin color. In fact, I don't even think about their skin color, I think only of their deeds and misdeeds. I think the person throwing the word racist around due to ONLY seeing skin color is the one who's racist. Maybe you should ignore skin color as well? Never too late to stop being a step behind.

Forum List

Back