This is why I love our first lady

Eeehhh, I don't like Michael, really, he's as much of a lying, race-baiting, selfish piece of trash as his husband~

Why? What specifically has she done? Why do you call her a "he"? Do you call Melania a whore?
Michelle Obama Says We Have No 'Hope' Right Now

Michelle Obama hasn’t been proud of America in at least 26 years? - Hot Air
No, Michelle Obama hasn't been proud of GOP-conservative ideologues parading around as patriots claiming the love America.
Are you calling her a liar? I thought you liked her!

Michelle has been the most harshly judged first lady and for the least reason. You can't say race has nothing to do with it when you have people referring to her as a gorilla who should go back to Africa. I've never before seen such disgusting slurs directed at a first lady. But now it looks like the left is doing its best to meet that very low bar...come on, shut? Whore? :(
I don't turn th other cheek, I hit back with equal of greater force!

What has Melania done to you to deserve that?
Sold her soul for a luxury lifestyle
In a world like this ruled by money what she did (if she really sold her soul for money) is very common.
You can find hundreds of people doing the same thing :(

Young girls seducing a sugar daddy is as old as mankind

Still doesn't make it admirable
I totally agree with you. There's nothing admirable in that lifestyle!
The problem is that in a world ruled by money (more than in the past) this lifestyle is on the rise :)

Sure is a judgmental thread here..by many. Though I do not agree with Michelle politically, I thought the video was adorable, and fun!

Forum List

Back