This Is Where Our Country Has Fallen to, the Joke of Trumpy Bear

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
When I saw this commercial at first I thought it was a parody joke... I had to double check what channel I was on, and it wasn't Comedy Central, the commercial is real.

i'd get some for my Grandkids but i don't like the idea of them running around with a facsimile of the Flag and getting it soiled and thrown around Lew .

Poor snowflake. Would you like a tissue?

Or perhaps an Obama Chia Pet?

Oh so you don't think it is sad that someone is charging $40 for a stuffed animal that has a flag in it, that they say you can use as a blanket?

Is it against flag etiquette to use one as a blanket?

------------------------------------------------ ny wife had one of those , was going to buy it at the Dollar Store but messed up and didn't buy Zander ..

i'd get some for my Grandkids but i don't like the idea of them running around with a facsimile of the Flag and getting it soiled and thrown around Lew .
------------------------------------- here you go Lew , see above repeat message Lew .

Why didnt they do a polar bear? Isnt that cultural appropriation?

Oh so you don't think it is sad that someone is charging $40 for a stuffed animal that has a flag in it, that they say you can use as a blanket?

Finding commercials "sad" is what pussies do.

When did you first realize you were a beta male wimp?

Here, have an Obama Fart doll. Maybe it will cheer you up?

Sorry but obviously me and you have different definitions of sad.

When you look in the mirror and break down crying... that's your version of sad.

My version of sad, is more along the lines of disappointed, as in the fact someone is trying to make money off of people with this over-priced, over-hyped, stuffed bear. Then to boot, it promotes the misuse of the American flag!

When you look in the mirror and break down crying... that's your version of sad.

My version of sad, is more along the lines of disappointed, as in the fact someone is trying to make money off of people with this over-priced, over-hyped, stuffed bear. Then to boot, it promotes the misuse of the American flag!

"... misuse of the American flag..."

No, it doesn't. Quit trying to make up a false anger.

Ok Pajama boy.....enjoy your cocoa and fauxtrage...

odd-pajama-boy-obamacare-ad-featuring-pajamaboy-1456926241.jpg

Looks like something off of SNL

I know what I am buying my family this Christmas!

"... misuse of the American flag..."

No, it doesn't. Quit trying to make up a false anger.

Bullshit and you know it. If a Liberal was doing this, Conservatives would be going fucking nuts. Case in point:

HGTV's Use of American Flag as Table Cloth Draws Outrage

It would be nice if the people of our country could be consistent in their beliefs without the fucking political affiliation taking precedence over everything else. It's why I despise both parties. Think for yourself and do what is right for others... don't fucking think and do things according to what your political party says.

Forum List

Back