THIS is What Trump is Talking about Regarding Ted Cruz Presidential Qualifications

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Trump agrees that Cruz has the right to run, but he thinks that it will still be used by Dhimmicrats to interfere with the election and here are two links that show some in both parties feel like there are still issues in that regard.

Whether they are sincere or not is irrelevant. It would take years for this to go through the courts.

Team Obama Joins Donald Trump’s Attack On Ted Cruz’s Citizenship - Breitbart

Earnest then seemed willing to feed the narrative questioning Cruz’s citizenship.

“It would be quite ironic if after 7 or 8 years of drama around the president’s birth certificate if Republican primary voters were to choose Senator Cruz as their nominee,” he said. “Somebody who actually wasn’t born in the United States and only 15 months ago renounced his Canadian citizenship.”

Rand Paul Says He's Not Sure If Ted Cruz Is Eligible To Be President

Again Trump is proven right and his critics wind up sucking hind teet.

There's not one stick of Presidential timber in the Republican field, and whichever doofus gets the nomination will lose to Hillary, as she's already too far out front. Making this whole Ted Cruz bs moot.

There's not one stick of Presidential timber in the Republican field, and whichever doofus gets the nomination will lose to Hillary, as she's already too far out front. Making this whole Ted Cruz bs moot.
Well there obviously is a stick of timber up you ass, moron.

Hillary is not going to be the next president

I disagree. I think Kasich would make a decent president.

Trump agrees that Cruz has the right to run, but he thinks that it will still be used by Dhimmicrats to interfere with the election and here are two links that show some in both parties feel like there are still issues in that regard.

Whether they are sincere or not is irrelevant. It would take years for this to go through the courts.

Earnest then seemed willing to feed the narrative questioning Cruz’s citizenship.

“It would be quite ironic if after 7 or 8 years of drama around the president’s birth certificate if Republican primary voters were to choose Senator Cruz as their nominee,” he said. “Somebody who actually wasn’t born in the United States and only 15 months ago renounced his Canadian citizenship.”

Trump has always been an idiot Birther.

He was one of the very first Cruz Birthers.

I found the Press Secretaries response to be hilarious and quite accurate:

Republicans are quite clear that they have no interest in candidates that would make a good President.

Its hilarious. All the things that birthers accused Obama of......Cruz actually is. Born in a foreign country to a foreign father, under the 'British Crown'.

I don't call it the Republican Primary 'Wood Chipper' for nothing.

Republicans are quite clear that they have no interest in candidates that would make a good President.

Kasich, arguable one of the most qualified, experienced and capable candidates in the Republican field......is little more than a blip on the primary radar.

Kasich, arguable one of the most qualified, experienced and capable candidates in the Republican field......is little more than a blip on the primary radar.

Its hilarious. All the things that birthers accused Obama of......Cruz actually is. Born in a foreign country to a foreign father, under the 'British Crown'.

I don't call it the Republican Primary 'Wood Chipper' for nothing.

Oh it really is ironic. And hilarious.

Of course having the leading GOP contender trying to passive aggressively suggest that Cruz 'straighten' it out- and blaming it all on Democrats is hilarious to watch.

Ernst's comments on the IRONY of Cruz' birth can hardly be called electoral interference. And it IS funny that the issue was born in the Republican roster of candidates. For what it's worth, I do not see it as an issue, nor should it be. His Mom's national citizenship guarantees his IMHO and the arguments against it are as weak as Breitbart's attempt to make it a Democratic issue..

Trump agrees that Cruz has the right to run, but he thinks.

Actually- I know it is upsetting to Trumpbuddies to have what Trump has actually said brought up but- Trump has repeatedly questioned whether or not Cruz has the right to run

In December 2014, he also told ABC, "I think he's a really nice guy, I've gotten to know him a little bit, but I think if he's born in Canada it's a problem, no question about it."

“I think it’s a problem for him,” Trump said at the time. ““He’s a friend of mine. I have great respect for him… but I think if he was born in Canada, it’s a problem.”

“He can’t be president?” Karl asked.

“Well, I would say he can’t be president,” Trump agreed.

Lol, you call Trump an idiot Birther when all he was doing was pointing out the trouble Cruz might attract as a Presidential candidate, then you quote the White Whore secretariat as seriously questioning Cruzes status.

roflmao

Trump agrees that Cruz has the right to run, but he thinks.

Actually- I know it is upsetting to Trumpbuddies to have what Trump has actually said brought up but- Trump has repeatedly questioned whether or not Cruz has the right to run

In December 2014, he also told ABC, "I think he's a really nice guy, I've gotten to know him a little bit, but I think if he's born in Canada it's a problem, no question about it."

“I think it’s a problem for him,” Trump said at the time. ““He’s a friend of mine. I have great respect for him… but I think if he was born in Canada, it’s a problem.”

“He can’t be president?” Karl asked.

“Well, I would say he can’t be president,” Trump agreed.
That was over a year ago prior to Trump declaring, thus is honest opinion that Cruz would have trouble.

More recently Trump agreed that Cruz has the right to run.

It is sad to see libtard reaching so low to find anything they can to deflect/distract the public from Hillary's multiple scandals, from her whore mongering husband to her emails and FBI criminal investigation into her probable violations of the law.

Soooo.....why hasent the FBI got involved in determining if candidates can run for president? This information is technically a national security issue.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Soooo.....why hasent the FBI got involved in determining if candidates can run for president?

Its not their job.
Ok then, for kicks, whose job is it?

Congress, which can pass laws explicitly defining Natural born citizenship. Of which there are no laws on the books. Or the judiciary tasked with interpreting the constitution if the issue merited an actual hearing and ruling.

Which so far, it hasn't.

Soooo.....why hasent the FBI got involved in determining if candidates can run for president?

Its not their job.
Ok then, for kicks, whose job is it?

Congress, which can pass laws explicitly defining Natural born citizenship. Of which there are no laws on the books. Or the judiciary tasked with interpreting the constitution if the issue merited an actual hearing and ruling.

Which so far, it hasn't.
I think i read that somewhere....i dont understand why we leave this loop hole open but so quick to make laws about hover boards.

Candidates shouldnt get secret service until they have proved their citizenship. I mean, who looked up the citizenship of those guys who ran into the white house......

Forum List

Back