THIS is What Trump is Talking about Regarding Ted Cruz Presidential Qualifications

Trump is playing them- he suggests Cruz is not eligible- then he says Cruz is eligible, then suggests 'for the good of Cruz' he should get a court to say he is eligible......beautiful passive aggresive plausible deniability behavior.

Trump is 'playing' somebody, that is how competition works, dude. You use your skill set, whatever itmay be, to out think your opponent. But I suspect we differ as to who you think the target of Trump's game is.

Who do you think Trump is 'playing'? The voters? His competition? The press? The Establishment GOP?

HE IS PLAYING EVERYBODY..

Oh I agree- he is trying to play everyone. Look how his supporters believe what he says and ignore everything he has said and done prior to becoming a GOP Presidential candidate and suddenly started to pretend to be a Conservative.

Trump lies and his supporters eat it up. Trump plays to his racist and xenophobic base- and they eat it up- and then when called on it just says he didn't say what he said. And his supporters eat it up.

I am not concerned about Trump.

Why?

First of all- I don't think he will be nominated- I think the GOP will start to support a single politician as the GOP tribe of candidates is thinned out.

Second- I don't think he can be elected- unless Clinton really blows it, she will easily win in a general election(though I never will presume that Clinton will not find a way to self destruct).

Thirdly- I am not really worried if he gets elected. He is the least conservative and least ideological GOP candidate in the race. I think he would be a bad President, but the United States is stronger than any President despite what Trump and the GOP says- and we will still do fine.

Well, at least you are no longer predicting he wont run and wont file, lol.

You are a fool.

Trump is playing them- he suggests Cruz is not eligible- then he says Cruz is eligible, then suggests 'for the good of Cruz' he should get a court to say he is eligible......beautiful passive aggresive plausible deniability behavior.

Trump is 'playing' somebody, that is how competition works, dude. You use your skill set, whatever itmay be, to out think your opponent. But I suspect we differ as to who you think the target of Trump's game is.

Who do you think Trump is 'playing'? The voters? His competition? The press? The Establishment GOP?

HE IS PLAYING EVERYBODY..

Oh I agree- he is trying to play everyone. Look how his supporters believe what he says and ignore everything he has said and done prior to becoming a GOP Presidential candidate and suddenly started to pretend to be a Conservative.

Trump lies and his supporters eat it up. Trump plays to his racist and xenophobic base- and they eat it up- and then when called on it just says he didn't say what he said. And his supporters eat it up.

I am not concerned about Trump.

Why?

First of all- I don't think he will be nominated- I think the GOP will start to support a single politician as the GOP tribe of candidates is thinned out.

Second- I don't think he can be elected- unless Clinton really blows it, she will easily win in a general election(though I never will presume that Clinton will not find a way to self destruct).

Thirdly- I am not really worried if he gets elected. He is the least conservative and least ideological GOP candidate in the race. I think he would be a bad President, but the United States is stronger than any President despite what Trump and the GOP says- and we will still do fine.

Well, at least you are no longer predicting he wont run and wont file, lol.

You are a fool.

LOL.....well it has been awhile since I have predicted that Trump wouldn't run seriously- frankly I didn't think he would- certainly in 2012 he was just flirting with running. Anyway- yes- I have been wrong before. I have no problem admitting that.

I won't be voting for Trump- unlike many fools.

LOL.....well it has been awhile since I have predicted that Trump wouldn't run seriously- frankly I didn't think he would- certainly in 2012 he was just flirting with running. Anyway- yes- I have been wrong before. I have no problem admitting that.

You have been repeatedly wrong and will continue to be wrong because you dare not even try to understand the man.

And so you are going to look pretty stupid when Trump gets elected, doofus.

You have been repeatedly wrong and will continue to be wrong because you dare not even try to understand the man.

And so you are going to look pretty stupid when Trump gets elected, doofus.

Oh I get somethings wrong- and when I do- I can admit it- unlike how you dance around when you are caught being wrong.

I can live with the 'fear' of being wrong about Trump- since every national poll indicates he would lose in the general election- if I am wrong I will be amongst the majority who is currently wrong- I can live with that.

As I said- I am not particularly concerned about Trump- he is the most liberal of the GOP candidates- and the least ideological- I just think he is absolutely dishonest and would be a bad President. But we can survive that.

As I said- I am not particularly concerned about Trump- he is the most liberal of the GOP candidates- and the least ideological-
lol, as I said, you do not understand Trump and so you will continue to assert such nonsense.

Trump has an ideology he follows, but it isnt neocon nonsense or Marxist crap either. He is about as close to a 1968 liberal as you can find today.

But you wouldnt understand that since you dont have that pigeon hole.

As I said- I am not particularly concerned about Trump- he is the most liberal of the GOP candidates- and the least ideological-
lol, as I said, you do not understand Trump and so you will continue to assert such nonsense.

Trump has an ideology he follows, but it isnt neocon nonsense or Marxist crap either. He is about as close to a 1968 liberal as you can find today.

But you wouldnt understand that since you dont have that pigeon hole.

I leave all the pigeon holes to you.

Forum List

Back