This is what happens to sellouts

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

Hello. Regarding the HATEFUL, divisive term, "Sell-Out."

First we need to define what a "sell-out" is...and then we need to examine the psyche of PRO BLACK minded American citizens using this hateful, divisive term, as well as denigrating terms like COON, OREO and UNCLE TOM as a means to bully, harass and intimidate our responsible, caring black or American neighbors, friends, and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

Do any of these sentiments apply to the term "Democratic plantation" as well, or nah?

yes-or-nah-by-a-young-keanu-reeves.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Asclepias shared HATE when writing, "Totally forgot about captain super coon and chief step and fetch it. :laugh:"

"He's probably turned into a serial killer in some Black neighborhood."

Hello, Asclepias. Is it possible Sheriff Clarke determined, "If you can't beat them join them", and began his own drug peddling operation offering people and community harming substances to his depressed neighbors, regardless of his self harming neighbor's AGE, emotional, phyiscal or MATERNAL condition?

Chicago open air drug peddlers actively destroying their less fortunate neighbor's lives:

Peace.

gang members OPRAH.jpg
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

First we need to define what a "sell-out" is...and then we need to examine the psyche of PRO BLACK minded American citizens using this hateful, divisive term, as well as denigrating terms like COON, OREO and UNCLE TOM as a means to bully, harass and intimidate our responsible, caring black or American neighbors, friends, and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

To learn about PRO BLACK minded Americans please view the two videos featured in my USMB signature.
____

Now that you've learned what PRO BLACK Americans stand for, we can move onto witnessing responsible American citizens discussing how PRO BLACK minded Americans affect the image of, as well as the Quality of Life for many black or American citizens of African descent.

In this One-on-One broadcast husband, father, business owner and US Army veteran Mr. Nick Taylor sits down with 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) & child sexual abuse victim Tommy Sotomayor to discuss mental health issues affecting far too many fellow American citizens.

"Tommy Sotomayor & Guest Address 'Success & Giving Back To The Hood'"

Originally published:

"Nick Taylor Should Blacks Who Left The Hood Be Required To Return To Save Those They Left Behind!" TNNRaw2
Streamed live on Oct 15, 2018

____
Related Video:

"Perturbed American Sharing Concerns RE: Dysfunctional Americans Impeding ‘Black’ Achievement" ~RINGOTVRAW

RINGOTVRAW

Peace.
____
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

It's pretty plain what a sell out is. And when you are black validating white racist stereotypes you are denigrating blacks.

Well said as the ultimate form of racism! Calling a black man a sellout because he thinks for himself rather than in lockstep with other black people solely because of his skin color concerning other people solely because of THEIR skin color.

Has anyone seen this guy lately?

1*js-FnKUJQT1MtuK5UXpYhA.jpeg

Or has he been replaced by Candice Owens? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I dont understand the OP. What happens? so what happened to him? and he's a sell out of what exactly?

To learn about PRO BLACK minded Americans please view the two videos featured in my USMB signature.
____

Now that you've learned what PRO BLACK Americans stand for, we can move onto witnessing responsible American citizens discussing how PRO BLACK minded Americans affect the image of, as well as the Quality of Life for many black or American citizens of African descent.

In this One-on-One broadcast husband, father, business owner and US Army veteran Mr. Nick Taylor sits down with 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) & child sexual abuse victim Tommy Sotomayor to discuss mental health issues affecting far too many fellow American citizens.

Originally published:

"Nick Taylor Should Blacks Who Left The Hood Be Required To Return To Save Those They Left Behind!" TNNRaw2

____
Related Video:

"Perturbed American Sharing Concerns RE: Dysfunctional Americans Impeding ‘Black’ Achievement" ~RINGOTVRAW

RINGOTVRAW

Peace.
____
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

It's pretty plain what a sell out is. And when you are black validating white racist stereotypes you are denigrating blacks.

Well said as the ultimate form of racism! Calling a black man a sellout because he thinks for himself rather than in lockstep with other black people solely because of his skin color concerning other people solely because of THEIR skin color.

So the thing whites like you have determined as blacks thinking for themselves means we must adopt the white racist stereotypes you say about us and blame ourselves for problems created because of white racist policy. Whites like you are not being held accountable for being white, you are for being racist. But time after time, you've shown that you are dumb, so you cannot figure it out.

____

Originally published:

____
Related Video:

RINGOTVRAW

Peace.
____

So the thing whites like you have determined as blacks thinking for themselves means we must adopt the white racist stereotypes you say about us and blame ourselves for problems created because of white racist policy. Whites like you are not being held accountable for being white, you are for being racist. But time after time, you've shown that you are dumb, so you cannot figure it out.

Why is every other word out of your stupid mouth a color? People are PEOPLE man! Let the sheriff think for himself. Let these other people think for themselves. Quit expecting whole swaths of society to think one way or another based solely on their skin color and live as individuals with a mind of their own and maybe I'll have a little respect for you.

____

Originally published:

____
Related Video:

RINGOTVRAW

Peace.
____

Why is every other word out of your stupid mouth a color? People are PEOPLE man! Let the sheriff think for himself. Let these other people think for themselves. Quit expecting whole swaths of society to think one way or another based solely on their skin color and live as individuals with a mind of their own and maybe I'll have a little respect for you.

Because this is the race and racism section. The former sheriff is not thinking for himself.

“ I posit that the Discourse of Individualism functions to: deny the significance of race and the advantages of being white; hide the accumulation of wealth over generations; deny social and historical context; prevent a macro analysis of the institutional and structural dimensions of social life; deny collective socialization and the power of dominant culture (media, education, religion, etc.) to shape our perspectives and ideology; function as neo-colorblindness and reproduce the myth of meritocracy; and make collective action difficult. Further, being viewed as an individual is a privilege only available to the dominant group. I explicate each of these discursive effects and argue that while we may be considered individuals in general, white insistence on Individualism in discussions of racism in particular functions to obscure and maintain racism.”

Robin DeAngelo

I don't need your respect racist. Nor am I here posting to get it.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Replying to IM2, toobfreak wrote, "Why is every other word out of your stupid mouth a color?"

Hello, TBF. I do not believe IM2 is stupid or lacks a basic understanding of how our ever-evolving society works.

However, I have no doubts IM2 joins untold numbers of black Americans citizens raised to HATE by their mostly single female child caregivers who blame everyone under the sun, except themselves for INTENTIONALLY introducing our Nation's most precious and cherished assets to an UNHEALTHY traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

Beginning at 7:59 in this broadcast I have no doubts Lady Mocha is identifying a population of moms raising their children and teens to HATE:

"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

In this broadcast the late apparent depressed, SUICIDAL thinking American mom, Ms. Korryn Gaines, is an example of a mom raising PERFECTLY HEALTHY Americans kids to HATE.

"Emotionally ill American Mom Sharing Her illness With Her Children and Police"

THE INFANCY OF HATE_TUPAC.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Last edited:
Because this is the race and racism section.

What's your excuse on every other forum section? If you want to see the biggest racist in this group, you have only to go to the nearest mirror.

I agree that much was determined about blacks in the past solely based on skin color. But now that those days are largely behind us, people like you are still carrying it on, on your own, using the very same arguments now against others.

Do any of these sentiments apply to the term "Democratic plantation" as well, or nah?

AveryJarhman

This was for you.

So what's it gonna be?

AveryJarhman

This was for you.

So what's it gonna be?

I'm not sure what you are asking Marc. Please clarify.

Peace.

Because this is the race and racism section.

What's your excuse on every other forum section? If you want to see the biggest racist in this group, you have only to go to the nearest mirror.

I agree that much was determined about blacks in the past solely based on skin color. But now that those days are largely behind us, people like you are still carrying it on, on your own, using the very same arguments now against others.

The past my ass. You guys do it here every day. I don't talk about race In any other section liar. But you guys will bring up race everywhere.

QUOTE="AveryJarhman, post: 21012045, member: 55171"]#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Replying to IM2, toobfreak wrote, "Why is every other word out of your stupid mouth a color?"

Hello, TBF. I do not believe IM2 is stupid or lacks a basic understanding of how our ever-evolving society works.

However, I have no doubts IM2 joins untold numbers of black Americans citizens raised to HATE by their mostly single female child caregivers who blame everyone under the sun, except themselves for INTENTIONALLY introducing our Nation's most precious and cherished assets to an UNHEALTHY traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

Beginning at 7:59 in this broadcast I have no doubts Lady Mocha is identifying a population of moms raising their children and teens to HATE:

"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

In this broadcast the late apparent depressed, SUICIDAL thinking American mom, Ms. Korryn Gaines, is an example of a mom raising PERFECTLY HEALTHY Americans kids to HATE.

"Emotionally ill American Mom Sharing Her illness With Her Children and Police"

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations[/QUOTE]

Listen to me real quick house boy. I was raised by a mother, father, 2 sets of grandparents, 5 uncles, 4 aunts, and a bunch of elders in my community, Seems that your boot locking, uncle tom ass is unable to speak about such things happening in the black community. And as for being taught to hate by blacks, us real blacks either grow up learning to forgive all the white racist assholes you meet or you end up with a case after trying to beat life out of some racist white bastard because he was the was the one who broke the camels back with his racist bullshit. So keep my name out of your mouth. Don't you EVER again comment about my family as long as your ass is black. If you want to be a house boy , that's your right, but I am not joining your bitch ass or any other house boy like you.

Forum List

Back