This is what happens to sellouts

QUOTE="AveryJarhman, post: 21012045, member: 55171"]
Listen to me real quick house boy. I was raised by a mother, father, 2 sets of grandparents, 5 uncles, 4 aunts, and a bunch of elders in my community, Seems that your boot locking, uncle tom ass is unable to speak about such things happening in the black community. And as for being taught to hate by blacks, us real blacks either grow up learning to forgive all the white racist assholes you meet or you end up with a case after trying to beat life out of some racist white bastard because he was the was the one who broke the camels back with his racist bullshit. So keep my name out of your mouth. Don't you EVER again comment about my family as long as your ass is black. If you want to be a house boy , that's your right, but I am not joining your bitch ass or any other house boy like you.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, IM2. Reading your angry, hateful reply to me, leads me to believe you are no different from the emotionally troubled "Average" black American woman this apparent caring RESPONSIBLE fellow citizen criticizes and beefs about:

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Alexis Erika Published on Mar 7, 2014

___
Related videos:

"Mental illness in Black Communities" Published on Nov 10, 2010 www dawsondenise com

___
"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons," ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

How black Women sabotage their sons

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Forum List

Back