PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Freedom!

The first amendment!

1. "Supreme Court upholds offensive trademarks as form of free speech"
...federal trademarks can be registered in most cases even if they are considered derogatory.

The decision was a victory for an Asian American dance rock band dubbed The Slants -- and, in all likelihood, for the Washington Redskins, whose trademarks were cancelled in 2014 following complaints from Native Americans."
Supreme Court upholds offensive trademarks as form of free speech

2. The Supreme Court smashed a legal 'custard pie' is the kisser of every hand-wringing 'I'm offended' Liberal snowflake!!!

3. Did I say 'Liberal snowflake'????
I mean every Democrat....the ones who institute gag orders, and censor every religious leader who wishes to instruct his flock in the in the religious traditions of America.....contrary to the LBJ silencing of pastors:

Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

4. Time to stop pretending that a certain word that starts with 'n' is lethal.

Freedom!

The first amendment!

...federal trademarks can be registered in most cases even if they are considered derogatory.

The decision was a victory for an Asian American dance rock band dubbed The Slants -- and, in all likelihood, for the Washington Redskins, whose trademarks were cancelled in 2014 following complaints from Native Americans."

2. The Supreme Court smashed a legal 'custard pie' is the kisser of every hand-wringing 'I'm offended' Liberal snowflake!!!

I mean every Democrat....the ones who institute gag orders, and censor every religious leader who wishes to instruct his flock in the in the religious traditions of America.....contrary to the LBJ silencing of pastors:

Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.

#4 Great: PoliticalChic is a Nincompoop.

Freedom!

The first amendment!

"Based on that provision, the Patent and Trademark Office barred the registration of THE SLANTS (I use all-caps for this in this post, to follow trademark opinion style), a trademark used by Simon Tam’s Asian American musical group of that name.

The PTO has famously canceled the registration of REDSKINS.

And it has done the same for many other marks: STOP THE ISLAMISATION OF AMERICA, THE CHRISTIAN PROSTITUTE, AMISHHOMO, MORMON WHISKEY, KHORAN for wine, HAVE YOU HEARD THAT SATAN IS A REPUBLICAN?, RIDE HARD RETARD, ABORT THE REPUBLICANS, HEEB, SEX ROD (apparently some sort of reference to the Red Sox), MARRIAGE IS FOR FAGS, DEMOCRATS SHOULDN’T BREED, REPUBLICANS SHOULDN’T BREED, 2 DYKE MINIMUM, WET BAC/WET B.A.C., URBAN INJUN, SQUAW VALLEY (in part), N.I.G.G.A. NATURALLY INTELLIGENT GOD GIFTED AFRICANS, “a mark depicting a defecating dog … (found to disparage Greyhound’s trademarked running dog logo),” “an image consisting of the national symbol of the Soviet Union with an ‘X’ over it,” and more."
Opinion | Supreme Court will hear ‘Slants’ trademark case, which is directly relevant to the Redskins controversy

The Supreme Court poked the Liberals in the eye!

I can't resist rubbing it in:

"Liberals are obsessed with language and controlling words people use. They simultaneously promote as many languages as possible in America- other than English- and frantically censor words and speakers. Soon the only two words we’ll be allowed to use are : “I’m offended.” ( “Estoy offendido”)
Coulter

"The government’s argument, if accepted, would give it similarly broad power to discriminate in granting copyrights. That, the Federal Circuit concludes, would be unconstitutional; and the same applies to trademarks. Likewise, the government-controlled copyright registration system doesn’t make copyrighted works into government speech; the same applies to trademarks. “Just as the public does not associate the copyrighted works ******: The Strange Career of a Troublesome Word or Fifty Shades of Grey with the government, neither does the public associate individual trademarks such as THE SLANTS with the government.” …"
Opinion | Supreme Court will hear ‘Slants’ trademark case, which is directly relevant to the Redskins controversy

"Liberals are obsessed with language and controlling words people use. They simultaneously promote as many languages as possible in America- other than English- and frantically censor words and speakers. Soon the only two words we’ll be allowed to use are : “I’m offended.” ( “Estoy offendido”)
Coulter

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Not Sessions, and surely not Trump.

Let's hope some Republicans have the moral imperative to put Country First, and chase those who have created the great internecine by coining the phrase RINO to where they belong, an idiot-fringe party, an extremist organization of those disaffected by democracy.

Coulter

Let's hope some Republicans have the moral imperative to put Country First, and chase those who have created the great internecine by coining the phrase RINO to where they belong, an idiot-fringe party, an extremist organization of those disaffected by democracy.

Was certainly a step in the right direction from these two:

"Comey told lawmakers in the close door session that he raised his concern with the attorney general that she had created a conflict of interest by meeting with Clinton’s husband, the former President Bill Clinton, on an airport tarmac while the investigation was ongoing.

During the conversation, Comey told lawmakers he confronted Lynch with a highly sensitive piece of evidence, a communication between two political figures that suggested Lynch had agreed to put the kibosh on any prosecution of Clinton.

Comey said “the attorney general looked at the document then looked up with a steely silence that lasted for some time, then asked him if he had any other business with her and if not that he should leave her office,” said one source who was briefed."
Comey privately told Congress about second confrontation with the former Attorney General

Last edited:

Coulter

"Comey told lawmakers in the close door session that he raised his concern with the attorney general that she had created a conflict of interest by meeting with Clinton’s husband, the former President Bill Clinton, on an airport tarmac while the investigation was ongoing.

During the conversation, Comey told lawmakers he confronted Lynch with a highly sensitive piece of evidence, a communication between two political figures that suggested Lynch had agreed to put the kibosh on any prosecution of Clinton.

Comey said “the attorney general looked at the document then looked up with a steely silence that lasted for some time, then asked him if he had any other business with her and if not that he should leave her office,” said one source who was briefed."
Comey privately told Congress about second confrontation with the former Attorney General

Logic suggests Comey cannot be a liar and not a liar. In real life logic can become troublesome, for human beings are not logical by nature.

The Machinations of those in power can be overwhelming, especially when partisan tactics and maneuvering are in place. Comey was a life-long Republican, and maybe, after doing Clinton in and seeing the consequences of a Donald Trump Presidency, he realized his judgment was in error, i.e. he put party before country and was responsible to some degree in putting a narcissist and megalomaniac in power.

Coulter

Logic suggests Comey cannot be a liar and not a liar. In real life logic can become troublesome, for human beings are not logical by nature.

The Machinations of those in power can be overwhelming, especially when partisan tactics and maneuvering are in place. Comey was a life-long Republican, and maybe, after doing Clinton in and seeing the consequences of a Donald Trump Presidency, he realized his judgment was in error, i.e. he put party before country and was responsible to some degree in putting a narcissist and megalomaniac in power.

1. "Logic suggests Comey cannot be a liar and not a liar."

Are you suggesting that you lie all of the time???

Or....hoping to persuade that you are a fool only part of the time.

2. "The Machinations (sic) of those in power can be overwhelming..."

Your pride at having researched, and used, a word of more than two syllables has confused you so that you actually capitalized same.
Neither should 'machinations' have a capital....nor, when you are the object of the sentence, should IQ be capitalized.

3.Interesting and revealing that you eschew "...a narcissist and megalomaniac..." but champion a career criminal and congenital liar.

But....no one ever said you were bright.

Coulter

Do you think this ^^^ is evidence, or do you hope (know, as I do) that the easily led and not very bright people who regularly kiss you ass will find it to be so?

If someone were to enter the chambers of nearly every judge or chief law enforcement officer in the nation, and that someone accused the judge or LE Chief of wrong doing, s/he would have received a much sterner response than alleged in your post by Mr or Ms Anonymous.

Coulter

Do you think this ^^^ is evidence, or do you hope (know, as I do) that the easily led and not very bright people who regularly kiss you ass will find it to be so?

If someone were to enter the chambers of nearly every judge or chief law enforcement officer in the nation, and that someone accused the judge or LE Chief of wrong doing, s/he would have received a much sterner response than alleged in your post by Mr or Ms Anonymous.

"....s/he would have received a much sterner response .."

How, you dunce, could Lynch be more aggressive with Comey after she was de-fanged by the revelations about her sit-down with Bill 'the rapist' Clinton?

During the conversation, Comey told lawmakers he confronted Lynch with a highly sensitive piece of evidence, a communication between two political figures that suggested Lynch had agreed to put the kibosh on any prosecution of Clinton."

Coulter

1. "Logic suggests Comey cannot be a liar and not a liar."

Are you suggesting that you lie all of the time???

Or....hoping to persuade that you are a fool only part of the time.

2. "The Machinations (sic) of those in power can be overwhelming..."

Your pride at having researched, and used, a word of more than two syllables has confused you so that you actually capitalized same.
Neither should 'machinations' have a capital....nor, when you are the object of the sentence, should IQ be capitalized.

3.Interesting and revealing that you eschew "...a narcissist and megalomaniac..." but champion a career criminal and congenital liar.

But....no one ever said you were bright.

A grammar nazi too. Your character flaws never seem to amaze. BTW, you can't even write a competent ad hominem even with so much experience. For once in your life try something different; insulting every person who offers opinions which conflict with your need for an ass kissing is banal.

Freedom!

The first amendment!

cb062617dAPC20170626104509.jpg

Forum List

Back