This is Way the Fuck Out of Line

Comparing even this dopey President to the mass-murdering scumbag, Holmes, is pretty low. It's a dishonest and stupid comparison. I dislike the policies and thinking of President Obama, but cannot justify the unfair and absurd "comparison" to that "joker" character.

The thesis of the comparison is also wrong.

Didn't the President "win" the Nobel Peace Prize BEFORE his so-called foreign policy led to lots of deaths?

Yes, he won it before he did ANYTHING other then win an election. Maybe he won it because he said that "they" were the ones we were waiting for and that the oceans would stop rising and the Earth would cool. The last one he may actually be right on. He has shut most of our industry.

you're very eloquent for an illiterate.

:clap2:

Right or wrong would depend on your political view. Appallingly bad taste is more the issue.

I think any honest person would see the board as 'wrong'... right wing hacks will, no doubt, find it perfectly acceptable.

I also have no doubt that the left wing hacks will assume that all conservatives agree with the sentiments of the board.

Stupidity crosses party lines.

Oddly enough several of us, who are labeled as Right wingers on this board, have already said this Billboard is over the line and wrong, yet Libs keep claiming that the Right is defending it.

strange.

090727_controversial_sign1.jpg

CALDWELL, Idaho (KBOI) - A Caldwell billboard is raising questions in the Treasure Valley as it compares the president to accused Colorado killer, James Holmes.

The billboard on Franklin Road equates the actions of the president's foreign policies to the acts of Holmes, who's suspected of killing 12 people in the theater shooting...

Does billboard comparing Obama to alleged shooter go too far? | Local & Regional | KBOI 2 - Boise News, Weather, Sports and Breaking News

I don't care who you are or your political leanings, this is just over the top.

They have their right to free speech, but WTF?

I didn't read the thread.

This is a great example of their rights trumping their class. :thup:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del
How many people are on obama's hit list?

James Holmes went into the theater and pulled the trigger himself. obama gives orders for someone else to pull the trigger. That makes obama more like Al Capone than James Holmes. Al Capone or Charlie Manson.

I checked the link and kind find nothing about any "toothless white supremacist fuckwit". Do you have a different link?

yes, here you go

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/guypinestra.html

Coming from you I should take that as a compliment.

Here's one of my favorite pictures, disproving your 'toothless' assertion. The rest of them you need to prove or STFU, birdbrain.

GlennBeckandI-1-1.jpg

92.3 KTAR? Phoenix? Why in the world would you post a pic of yourself in here? Makes NO sense. Oh and arent those choppers store purchased? :)

Last edited:
find a human being and ask, asshole.

Well Del, maybe you're a person.... Can you tell me if the billboard is wrong?

Right or wrong would depend on your political view. Appallingly bad taste is more the issue.

But strangely the Obama campaign and liberals in general have used similar tactics on us.

People on their side say the most terrible things about us.

They have their right to free speech, but WTF?

Simply more evidence of the irrational hatred manifested by the president’s enemies.

And they only harm their own cause, as it portrays Obama’s opponents as desperate and inane, while energizing the president’s supporters.
Just so you know, the left has just as many with irrational hatred. It's an equal opportunity disease.

Thats true, but isnt it disturbing when the left or right supports this kind of crap in here.

• Thanks
When I was a young man your teachers and those around you used to tell young people that to grow up to be President of the United States was one of the highest accomplishments a person in this nation could achieve. Not because they had a belief contrary to what someone else had, but because they had a willingness to serve this nation and it's people and hold the very same office that the likes of George Washington and Thomas Jefferson held. It was because people respected the office of President of the United States and the nation in which they lived, they held it in the highest respect and many Americans still do today regardless of who sits in that in office. While many disagee with the current office holders polticial views and I myself have many times disagreed with him as well, however one can do so and not diminish the respect one holds for the office. The sign in question here, shows a person or person(s) that show a complete lack of respect for the nation in which they live and the people in it and have little honor and understanding of the words, dignity and respect. To show the President of our nation side by side with low life murdering trash, is no different than someone who would show up at a funeral of an American service member to protest the war, both show a person who lacks respect for the nation in which they live, so it is obvious that these individuals have no respect for themselves and should have none from anyone else.

:clap2:

you're in a picture with glenn beck, proud of it, and you think that's proof that you're NOT a fuckwit?

i have to admit, that's a nice set of dentures you've got

walmart?

:
:rofl:
:rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl:
:rofl:

Now Glen might be going with the Bug's Bunny Crazy Wabbit Special there, but I think you are just jealous. Emu's are generally sensitive about the issue of teeth, like the Cosmos played a big joke on you, when it comes down to eating a good steak or corn on the cob, especially. :) Creamed corn and strained peas just doesn't do it. I sympathize. :):):)

bring it, motherfucker

scaryemu.jpg

:lol: Down Spike!!! ...... How about a breath mint? You got plans for Thanks Giving? How many do you think You'll feed, I mean, how much do you weigh?

Simply more evidence of the irrational hatred manifested by the president’s enemies.

And they only harm their own cause, as it portrays Obama’s opponents as desperate and inane, while energizing the president’s supporters.
Just so you know, the left has just as many with irrational hatred. It's an equal opportunity disease.

Thats true, but isnt it disturbing when the left or right supports this kind of crap in here.

It's all about vantage point, depending on who one supports. Bottom line, the tide does it's thing, always in motion, in and out. Nothing new under the Sun.

How many people are on obama's hit list?

James Holmes went into the theater and pulled the trigger himself. obama gives orders for someone else to pull the trigger. That makes obama more like Al Capone than James Holmes. Al Capone or Charlie Manson.

By that logic the same could be said of anyone with any level of military responsibility, including every POTUS.

• Thanks
Well Del, maybe you're a person.... Can you tell me if the billboard is wrong?

But strangely the Obama campaign and liberals in general have used similar tactics on us.

People on their side say the most terrible things about us.

People on both sides say the most terrible things about each other.

Let me help refresh your memory.

images

it's fascinating to me that two wrongs make a right now.

i should call my mom...

OK so I understand you think BOTH responses are wrong?
Then would the juvenile Liberal/Bush haters that called Bush "Hitler" actually made a movie about his assassination and SAID far worse then has ever been said about Obama primarily because the MSM PROMOTED Bush bashing and protect Obama be consider in the wrong according to your Mama?

You do realize that the film that you are talking about was a foreign film, right? Furthermore, at least speaking for myself....I've never even HEARD of the film until the right wing started bitching about it. I refuse to watch it, because it's bullshit....same as your side's bullshit against Obama.

Finally? Grow the fuck up. If you don't want foreign film makers making nasty films about your Messiah, stop supporting agendas that piss the rest of the world off at us, stop pretending that it was American Democrats that made the film, and lastly TURN THE FUCKING CHANNEL! There is no "left wing conspiracy" to make America a Communist country, very.....VERY few of us consider Obama to be nothing more than a politician...He's no Messiah, no demigod, not even a "chosen" person.

That's the biggest issue I have with the extremist right. They go on crowing about...no....crowing is too nice of a word...they go on BLEATING about their infamous "critical thinking" skills...but can't look at their own ideology with that same critical eye.

I asked....CrusaderFrank, I believe... to tell me what he disagrees with in his own party/political affiliation... he deflected and refused to answer. That is NOT Critical Thinking....that's blind obedience.

I challenge ANY of you hard core righties to do the same...tell us all what you disagree with that comes out of your party's propaganda machine. Please....show the board that you aren't a mindless drone of Fox/ AM radio.

Coming from you I should take that as a compliment.

Here's one of my favorite pictures, disproving your 'toothless' assertion. The rest of them you need to prove or STFU, birdbrain.

GlennBeckandI-1-1.jpg

92.3 KTAR? Phoenix? Why in the world would you post a pic of yourself in here? Makes NO sense. Oh and arent those choppers store purchased? :)

Why not? Am I a target or something? I don't care if people know what I look like, I've been in the public eye on numerous occasions. Fucking leftists don't scare me in the least. Besides, anyone can backtrack to my photobucket account and find this same picture, you think those things are secret or something?

As for the 'choppers', I'll NEVER tell... :D

I asked....CrusaderFrank, I believe... to tell me what he disagrees with in his own party/political affiliation... he deflected and refused to answer. That is NOT Critical Thinking....that's blind obedience.

I challenge ANY of you hard core righties to do the same...tell us all what you disagree with that comes out of your party's propaganda machine. Please....show the board that you aren't a mindless drone of Fox/ AM radio.

I think you asked it generally. I pointed out that there is no such thing as "the" conservative position on almost ANY issue.

So, instead, I suggested that YOU stop being such a cowardly dip shit, and if you care to "ask" such a question, that you do it the right way. I even gave you clear, simple, brief directions on how to possibly proceed.

You, of course, pussed out. It's what you dishonest pussies do.

Forum List

Back