This is the reason MSNBC shouldn't cry wolf.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
When MSNBC, which is basically Progressive/Obama headquarters, constantly engages in race baiting, divide and conquer tactics and outright fabrication or reordering of facts, when something that is REALLY and TRULY and VERILY racist comes along, and they cry about it, no one, other than their remaining audience, honestly gives a shit.

Today's example: North Carolina abolished Sunday early voting, a common community event of blacks after church. There is no empirical evidence that displays increased voter fraud on this particular day or time.

Quite simply, they knew they could slip it in, to deny blacks a large opportunity to vote, because this time, when the Race Merchants went berserk, for a legitimate reason, no one cares, nor believes that was the true intent or motive behind that provision of North Carolina bill.

STOP LYING

One-Heaven: Sacred Texts - Tara - / Eacturas - 1 **Honesty The Shepherd Boy

1 A young shepherd boy tending the village sheep alone,
2 Did wish for an easier burden,
3 When at the foot of a mountain near a dark forest,
4 He did strike upon a plan.
5 He rushed down towards the village crying:
6 Wolf! Wolf!
7 The villagers armed themselves,
8 And rushed forward to greet the boy,
9 Yet no wolf was to be found.
10 This pleased the boy so much,
11 A few days after he repeated the same trick,
12 And again the villagers rushed to protect the boy and the flock.
13 Yet the villagers had grown wary of the young boy,
14 So when a wolf did appear from the forest and menace the sheep,
15 The boy cried Wolf! Wolf! in earnest,
16 And no one stirred or did come to his rescue.
17 Thus said the village elder:
18 A liar may not be believed, even when he may speak the truth.

Last edited:
Give me one good reason why Elections Offices should be open on Sundays to allow early voting?

Don't those employees deserve to have Sunday off so that they can go to worship and spend that day with their families?

This is why I want to ban early voting. It's never enough. They always want more.

Go back to absentee ballots by mail with a copy of the Drivers License and one day to vote on. If you can't arrange to cast the absentee ballot or vote in person that day, you really didn't want to vote anyway.

Give me one good reason why Elections Offices should be open on Sundays to allow early voting?

Don't those employees deserve to have Sunday off so that they can go to worship and spend that day with their families?

This is why I want to ban early voting. It's never enough. They always want more.

Go back to absentee ballots by mail with a copy of the Drivers License and one day to vote on. If you can't arrange to cast the absentee ballot or vote in person that day, you really didn't want to vote anyway.

Give me one good reason why they shouldn't be open. Jews, like myself, honor the true Sabbath, Saturday (Friday night until Saturday night). We can keep (work) the polls open on Sunday, no? Must the laws of United States adhere rigidly to Christianity?

Last edited:

Millions of people work on Sundays. Those people can suck it up, or find a new job. Outside of your bubble, the world doesn't revolve around Christianity.

When MSNBC, which is basically Progressive/Obama headquarters, constantly engages in race baiting, divide and conquer tactics and outright fabrication or reordering of facts, when something that is REALLY and TRULY and VERILY racist comes along, and they cry about it, no one, other than their remaining audience, honestly gives a shit.

Today's example: North Carolina abolished Sunday early voting, a common community event of blacks after church. There is no empirical evidence that displays increased voter fraud on this particular day or time.

Quite simply, they knew they could slip it in, to deny blacks a large opportunity to vote, because this time, when the Race Merchants went berserk, for a legitimate reason, no one cares, nor believes that was the true intent or motive behind that provision of North Carolina bill.

STOP LYING

One-Heaven: Sacred Texts - Tara - / Eacturas - 1 **Honesty The Shepherd Boy

1 A young shepherd boy tending the village sheep alone,
2 Did wish for an easier burden,
3 When at the foot of a mountain near a dark forest,
4 He did strike upon a plan.
5 He rushed down towards the village crying:
6 Wolf! Wolf!
7 The villagers armed themselves,
8 And rushed forward to greet the boy,
9 Yet no wolf was to be found.
10 This pleased the boy so much,
11 A few days after he repeated the same trick,
12 And again the villagers rushed to protect the boy and the flock.
13 Yet the villagers had grown wary of the young boy,
14 So when a wolf did appear from the forest and menace the sheep,
15 The boy cried Wolf! Wolf! in earnest,
16 And no one stirred or did come to his rescue.
17 Thus said the village elder:
18 A liar may not be believed, even when he may speak the truth.

This is what has happened to wingnuts. You have turned people off with your bigoted and racist pov. Nobody wants to hear this BS anymore.

This post is contemptible. Just wanted to drop by and let you know.

Last edited:

One good reason?

Long lines.

Want another?

Millions of people work on Sundays. Those people can suck it up, or find a new job. Outside of your bubble, the world doesn't revolve around Christianity.

There's a thing called sensitivity. Learn it. If they can be tolerant of a Muslim's faith, they can sure as heck learn to accept why Christians don't work on Sundays. It's as cruel as asking someone to work through the funeral of a loved one, or the birth of their son/daughter.

There's a thing called sensitivity. Learn it. If they can be tolerant of a Muslim's faith, they can sure as heck learn to accept why Christians don't work on Sundays. It's as cruel as asking someone to work through the funeral of a loved one, or the birth of their son/daughter.

I'm sure even those who work at election offices are subject to bereavement and maternity leave like most other people. Having to work a single Sunday out of the year isn't even remotely close to the same thing. :doubt:

One good reason?

Long lines.

Want another?

And? I've stood in line for hours to vote. Didn't stop me from casting my ballot.

Hell, one year I was so far back that I was still 50 yards from the building at 7pm and by the time I cast my ballot and got home, less than a mile away, they were announcing that Bill Clinton had won.

Of course that was when we were still using punch cards. Now that we are using optical scan, voting goes much quicker.

Forum List

Back