This is the race and racism section

Actually you don't. My record of work in the real world has had me getting support from a republican secretary of our state and a democratic senate minority leader. It has allowed me to organize things that bought rich white suburban communities into the hood. So what I do works. And it works real well. If you believe what these racist idiots think carry any weight you're as stupid as them.
Then I'm guessing your a helluva lot more civil there than you are here.

But if you think it's 100% the other side's fault, you're blind.

And by the way, I lay far less blame on Blacks than I do on the White Regressives who are enabling their worst behaviors.

I am not sitting with people who are telling me how blacks are dumb, criminal ,stupid lazy, and worthless either I am not going to be civil with uncivil people. I have 20/20 vision and I say what I do after 32 years of combat on this field We see just how much you don't know by your last line.

"Combat"?

:rolleyes:
And that's the problem.

Actually the problem is you 2 mental midgets making a mountain out of a molehill because I described very intense, serious negotiation and debate combat.
Well, it's good to know we have an intellectually superior presence in our midst, so that we know where to turn when confused.

Phew.

Gosh.

As long as some people feel 100% entitled to be racist without question or consequence, we will always have these problems. As long as some people truly believe that they - for whatever reason - cannot be racist, we will always have these problems. As long as some people are fully convinced that their racism is unquestionably "true," we will always have these problems. As long as some people refuse to see others as individuals rather than faceless pieces in this or that group, we will always have these problems. As long as some people remain willing slaves to their own fear and ignorance, we will always have these problems.

When one gets to know a person as an individual, it's harder to think of him or her as just some group placeholder.

When one gets to know many people, it's harder to fall back on facile stereotypes and other forms of ignorance.

This is a pile of dumb shit. But this is cnservative rightist brainwashing. You call me a racist. I asked you to show examples. You can't. All you can do is this. If I say racist policies made by whites still impact blacks today, you say I am a racist. But am I?

‘I Put in White Tenants’: The Grim, Racist (and Likely Illegal) Methods of One Brooklyn Landlord
May 12, 2015
‘I Put in White Tenants’: The Grim, Racist (and Likely Illegal) Methods of One Brooklyn Landlord

A book you might want to read.

Not in My Neighborhood: How Bigotry Shaped a Great American City
Baltimore is the setting for (and typifies) one of the most penetrating examinations of bigotry and residential segregation ever published in the United States. Antero Pietila shows how continued discrimination practices toward African Americans and Jews have shaped the cities in which we now live. Eugenics, racial thinking, and white supremacist attitudes influenced even the federal government's actions toward housing in the 20th century, dooming American cities to ghettoization. This all-American tale is told through the prism of Baltimore, from its early suburbanization in the 1880s to the consequences of "white flight" after World War II, and into the first decade of the twenty-first century. The events are real, and so are the heroes and villains. Mr. Pietila's engrossing story is an eye-opening journey into city blocks and neighborhoods, shady practices, and ruthless promoters.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1566638437/?tag=slatmaga-20&tag=ff0d01-20

White racial attitudes over time: Data from the General Social Survey

“In 2008, a nontrivial proportion of whites nationwide, 28%, still support an individual homeowner’s right to discriminate on the basis of race when selling a home, and even nearly 1 in 4 highly educated Northern whites adopt this position.”

• One part of more recent surveys (2000) showed respondents a “card depicting a 15-house neighborhood with their own home in the middle, and asked to indicate their preferred racial mixture by writing a ‘W’ (for white), ‘B’ (for black), ‘A’ (for Asian), or ‘H’ (for Hispanic) in the remaining homes.” The results “highlight the likely difficulty of creating stably integrated communities,” the researchers write. Indeed, “1 in 5 whites nationally created an ideal neighborhood that was all white; 1 in 4 created a neighborhood with no blacks in it; and 1 in 3 created a neighborhood with no Hispanics or no Asians.”
  • Preferences among minority groups were different, but not without other bias: “Similarly, though fewer than 1 in 10 blacks created an all-black neighborhood or one with no whites, almost 2 out of 5 created ideal neighborhoods with no Hispanics or Asians in them.”
  • In 1990 white respondents were asked if they were willing to live in a neighborhood where “half of your neighbors were blacks” and only 10% said they would. That figure rose to 25% in 2008.
  • “When first measured in 1990, fully 65% of whites opposed a black-white union, while 40+% opposed Asian-white or Hispanic-white unions. The data since then reveal both a general decline in objection to racial intermarriage and a considerable narrowing of the size of the gap between opposition to black-white unions and either Asian- or Hispanic-white unions. Nonetheless, even in 2008, 1 in 4 whites either ‘opposed’ or ‘strongly opposed’ a close relative or family member marrying a black person.”
  • “In 1990, when first assessed, roughly 65% of whites rated blacks as less hard-working than whites, while just under 60% rated blacks as less intelligent than whites. Such negative stereotyping subsequently falls for both traits, particularly between 1990 and 1996, remaining relatively stable over the ensuing decade.”

.” However, “despite accepting integration as a general principle and a small minority presence in schools, neighborhoods or other public social spaces, whites express strong social distance preferences; indeed, a racial hierarchy of association remains, with African Americans at or near its bottom.”

White racial attitudes over time: Data from the General Social Survey - Journalist's Resource

A Tax on Blackness

Racism is still rampant in real estate.

Compared to whites, according to a 2013 study from the Urban Institute and Department of Housing and Urban Development, black renters learned about 11 percent fewer rental units and black homebuyers were shown roughly 20 percent fewer homes; Asian renters learned about 7 percent fewer properties, while Asian homebuyers also learned about 20 percent fewer homes; and Latino renters learned about 12 percent fewer units. (There was no difference in the treatment of Latino homebuyers.) As NPR points out in its analysis, this wasn’t a regional problem: Researchers ran their experiment in 28 different metropolitan regions, with similar results.

Finally, we see it in the financial penalty that accrues to middle-class blacks who live in predominantly black, middle-class neighborhoods. Here’s how the Washington Post describes the phenomenon, writing about the largely black Prince George’s County, Maryland. “Most whites live in largely white neighborhoods, where homes often prove to be a better investment because people of all races want to live there. Predominantly black communities tend to attract a narrower group of mainly black buyers, dampening demand and prices, they say.” For wealthy blacks who bought into Prince George’s County for the comfort they felt in a mostly black community, that “meant their home brought them less wealth than if they had purchased elsewhere.”

"Put differently, they suffered a kind of tax that reflects the stigma associated with blackness, independent of wealth or status. It doesn’t matter how rich the inhabitants are. If a neighborhood is black, other groups don’t want to live there, hurting the value. And on the other end, while we tend to associate gentrification with poor minority neighborhoods, the reality is a little different. According to a Harvard study on Chicago neighborhoods, full gentrification only happened in low-income neighborhoods with substantial white populations, 35 percent. If there's an equally substantial black population, around 40 percent, the process either slowed, or stopped altogether."

"Don’t fool yourself into thinking the Brooklyn landlord is a New York problem. He is just a dramatic example of a dynamic that happens in neighborhoods across the country, in subtle, often imperceptible ways. Realtors discourage black and brown buyers; lenders charge higher rates to them"

"Despite the laws we pass and the values we say we have, discrimination is part and parcel of how Americans do housing. It’s how it was 100 years ago, and it’s how it is now."

Persistent Racism in Housing Is a Tax on Blackness

here-endeth-the-lesson.jpg

The thoughtless misuse of the term "combat" is offensive.

No, you just decided to make a mountain out of this just to bitch. All kinds of things are called combat. Immature prick.

Im2 (Prime Time) follows a tired pattern of denial. He demands to be shown posts of his that are racist and is shown said posts over and over and over again. He then says “that’s not racist!” And thinks that he has successfully altered reality somehow. He is a dimwitted racist SOB.

No, you just decided to make a mountain out of this just to bitch. All kinds of things are called combat. Immature prick.

Your ignorant and irresponsible misuse of the English language is an affront to men and women in every way your betters who have actually engaged in combat on behalf of our great nation.

I am not sitting with people who are telling me how blacks are dumb, criminal ,stupid lazy, and worthless either I am not going to be civil with uncivil people. I have 20/20 vision and I say what I do after 32 years of combat on this field We see just how much you don't know by your last line.
"Combat"?

:rolleyes:

It's a cripple fight either way ... :thup:

I was married to a black women and have mixed race children so ... your a moron for assuming anything about me.
Is that supposed to impress IM2 ? Or black people in general ?

You was (Keyword "was") married to a black women and have mixed raced children ?

Halle Berry got called a n.gger by her ex Aubry and she is being forced to pay him 16 thousand pound every month. Her other white hubby (Oliver Martinez) who she's divorcing is gonna get a heap of money from her, like this Aubry guy

Peckerwoods always get with rich black women to secure the bag. It may happen instantly or over time, but it's damn sure gone happen. The clock is ticking for Serena.

This is Matt and Jenny Barker. A few weeks, Matt "accidentally" left their Black adopted daughter Katera Barker in a car all day, where she later died because of the heat. Neither of the adoptive parents have been charged

DeGaSPsVQAEXr49.jpg

So you can get the fk out my face with that "I was married to a black woman" You don't get a pass with me for that.
I have never asked anyone for a pass you hateful fuck but I bet you think skin color should get one. Every instance you sited isn't because of race you loon. Rich women get fleeced and you sound jealous because these black women chose a white men. As far as the death of the child those"accidents" happen all the time its shitty parenting and has fuck all to do with race. They should get the death penalty.

"Freedom of speech is the ability for us to hold a mirror to your face about the things whites do without all the crying, bitching, moaning and squealing you guys are doing,"
Are you responsible for the atrocious amount of black on black crime ?

Your ignorant and irresponsible misuse of the English language is an affront to men and women in every way your betters who have actually engaged in combat on behalf of our great nation.

You go tell that to everybody who uses the word combat.

I’m telling you.

Im2 (Prime Time) follows a tired pattern of denial. He demands to be shown posts of his that are racist and is shown said posts over and over and over again. He then says “that’s not racist!” And thinks that he has successfully altered reality somehow. He is a dimwitted racist SOB.

The fact is that I have not said anything racist and you can't show it. There is not one post where I have stated or inferred that blacks are better or superior are to whites. That's what racism is dumb fuck, Pointing out racist laws, policies and how those things have impacted both blacks and whites is not. And what's tired are extremely stupid people like you calling somebody a racist just because we say the word white and describe unflattering actions.

I’m telling you.

And I'm not listening so you go tell that to everybody who uses the word combat.

The fact is that I have not said anything racist and you can't show it. There is not one post where I have stated or inferred that blacks are better or superior are to whites. ...

You do so in almost every single post, Prime Time. Your childish, stupid denials only make you look like a racist and a fool.

The fact is that I have not said anything racist and you can't show it. There is not one post where I have stated or inferred that blacks are better or superior are to whites. ...

You do so in almost every single post, Prime Time. Your childish, stupid denials only make you look like a racist and a fool.

No I don't. Your consistent inability to understand that allows you to be seen as the preeminent idiot in this forum.

I’m telling you.

And I'm not listening so you go tell that to everybody who uses the word combat.

You are listening and you will listen.

I’m telling you.

I'm not listening and you have nothing more to say to me.

I’m telling you.

^^^^ It's good when IM2 knows when to :anj_stfu:

I’m telling you.

It's even better when you know when to STHU

I’m telling you.

It's even better when you know when to STHU
So you're copying me now? Good for you. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back