This is the race and racism section

I was married to a black women and have mixed race children so ... your a moron for assuming anything about me.
Is that supposed to impress IM2 ? Or black people in general ?

You was (Keyword "was") married to a black women and have mixed raced children ?

Halle Berry got called a n.gger by her ex Aubry and she is being forced to pay him 16 thousand pound every month. Her other white hubby (Oliver Martinez) who she's divorcing is gonna get a heap of money from her, like this Aubry guy

Peckerwoods always get with rich black women to secure the bag. It may happen instantly or over time, but it's damn sure gone happen. The clock is ticking for Serena.

This is Matt and Jenny Barker. A few weeks, Matt "accidentally" left their Black adopted daughter Katera Barker in a car all day, where she later died because of the heat. Neither of the adoptive parents have been charged

DeGaSPsVQAEXr49.jpg

So you can get the fk out my face with that "I was married to a black woman" You don't get a pass with me for that.

You are racist to the core. Hateful simpletons like you are most of the problem.

Do you take ANY responsibility for where blacks are now? Or is it 100% whitey's fault?

Do you take any responsibility for understanding how whites created the damage because of laws and policies they made?
I don’t take any responsibility for it because I had nothing to do with it, but I recognize it. Is the black condition today 100% whitey’s fault?

But you do. As for me, I was not responsible for whites who have HIV/AIDS but I did fight for them. I'm neither white or gay, but I worked to make things better for them. So until you learn what responsibility is, maybe it's wise you don't try telling others about taking some.
Another dodge. And you think it won't be obvious.

You just refuse to be honest.

You're part of the problem, not the solution. You're in the way.

I've helped make positive change, you haven't. I know what works, you don't.

When you combine illogical declarations like this with your usual bluntly stupid racism, you not only identify yourself as a part of the problem, you make yourself into a bad joke, Prime Time.

I've dodged nothing and really, you are the problem. You are the one in the way.

I've done work in the hood. I've seen ALL the obstacles, you haven't. And when a dumb white dude who has no black friends and really no experience with blacks asks a question based on opinions he gets from other whites with the same lack of knowledge, I don't consider his opinion.

So get out the way. All you do is enable racists.
And you still haven't answered the question.

This is going to take honesty from both sides, not game-playing and attacks.

And I'm not going to answer a question after I've taken 32 years of personal responsibility.

You really need to step back, but this is the only pace you'll get traction because in the real world you must have a complete understanding of the issues. That you don't have.
All I'm asking for is my side of the issue to be honest. In a normal world, that shouldn't be so tough.

The other side of this is so ugly and so ignorant and so dishonest that it would make things much easier to actually see improvements.

But no, Americans have simply lost the capacity to have an honest conversation, because we'd have to give an inch now and then.

I'm no longer convinced my side of this issue actually WANTS to see improvements.

Give an inch on what? To you honesty means blame.

...says the racist who blames “you whites” for every drop of rain that has ever fallen.

I've dodged nothing and really, you are the problem. You are the one in the way.

I've done work in the hood. I've seen ALL the obstacles, you haven't. And when a dumb white dude who has no black friends and really no experience with blacks asks a question based on opinions he gets from other whites with the same lack of knowledge, I don't consider his opinion.

And I'm not going to answer a question after I've taken 32 years of personal responsibility.

You really need to step back, but this is the only pace you'll get traction because in the real world you must have a complete understanding of the issues. That you don't have.
All I'm asking for is my side of the issue to be honest. In a normal world, that shouldn't be so tough.

The other side of this is so ugly and so ignorant and so dishonest that it would make things much easier to actually see improvements.

But no, Americans have simply lost the capacity to have an honest conversation, because we'd have to give an inch now and then.

I'm no longer convinced my side of this issue actually WANTS to see improvements.

...says the racist who blames “you whites” for every drop of rain that has ever fallen.
The problem, on a macro scale, is that this is just the way things are now.

No one can give an inch, because intellectual honesty is equated with weakness, with abject capitulation.

So, most debate has become binary. Everything bad is all your fault. I am completely without fault. 100%, all the way.

I'M gonna say it, because YOU'RE gonna say it.

We're locked in this behavior now, and it will take some brave souls to lead us out of it. But we may have lost the capacity at this point.

No one can give an inch, because intellectual honesty is equated with abject capitulation.

So, most debate has become binary. Everything bad is all your fault. I am completely without fault. 100%, all the way.

We're locked in this behavior now, and it will take some brave souls to lead us out of it. But we may have lost the capacity at this point.

There are many reasonable people who don’t fall into such idiotic polarization. They are just really hard to find on the internet.

No one can give an inch, because intellectual honesty is equated with abject capitulation.

There are many reasonable people who don’t fall into such idiotic polarization. They are just really hard to find on the internet.
What has me concerned is that, at least in my experience, there are more & more of the former and fewer & fewer of the latter.

Why are whites here crying about blacks talking about race in the race and racism section? How can you accuse a person of making everything about race in a section of a discussion forum that was made to discuss nothing but race?

Or is this supposed to be the white folks free post of racist comments about blacks section and blacks are only allowed say what whites want to hear?

Are we blacks supposed to talk about knitting here and whites get to lie to themselves in every post or thread about "black welfare' and shit? Are we required to post only things that dumb ass worthless black sellouts say like Thomas Sowell because that's what whites think?

There are a couple thousand threads in this section minimum were whites are unlading on blacks with racist lies. If a black person creates a thread or posts, they get trolled incessantly even some admin participate in the trolling. Last night I outed one person quoting directly from stormfront, and there are many more here who do the same thing. And despite the thousands of threads where whites are posting up racist bullshit about blacks without end, not one time will you see one these whites crybabies telling them how they make everything about race. Not one time will you se any of these whiny bastards complaining about how we are individuals. Never the comment of how this has happened all during the course if mankind. No sniveling about groupthink.

Freedom of speech was not just made for whites.

So what we are about to see here is the standard white racist tactic calling people whiners. But this thread was created because of the whining from whites about blacks making everything about race in a race and racism section of a discussion forum.
Why do feel it is okay for you to complain and express your thoughts but whites can't? You do nothing but put whites down, even if they aren't responsible for your woes. Yes, whites were racist, yes, there is still racism. No, just because someone doesn't agree with you they aren't racist. Yes, this is the race and racism forum, but NOT ALL things mentioned are caused by race. If someone is denied a job, an education, etc...it isn't always because of race, as you seem to think.

Why are whites here crying about blacks talking about race in the race and racism section? How can you accuse a person of making everything about race in a section of a discussion forum that was made to discuss nothing but race?

Or is this supposed to be the white folks free post of racist comments about blacks section and blacks are only allowed say what whites want to hear?

Are we blacks supposed to talk about knitting here and whites get to lie to themselves in every post or thread about "black welfare' and shit? Are we required to post only things that dumb ass worthless black sellouts say like Thomas Sowell because that's what whites think?

There are a couple thousand threads in this section minimum were whites are unlading on blacks with racist lies. If a black person creates a thread or posts, they get trolled incessantly even some admin participate in the trolling. Last night I outed one person quoting directly from stormfront, and there are many more here who do the same thing. And despite the thousands of threads where whites are posting up racist bullshit about blacks without end, not one time will you see one these whites crybabies telling them how they make everything about race. Not one time will you se any of these whiny bastards complaining about how we are individuals. Never the comment of how this has happened all during the course if mankind. No sniveling about groupthink.

So what we are about to see here is the standard white racist tactic calling people whiners. But this thread was created because of the whining from whites about blacks making everything about race in a race and racism section of a discussion forum.
Maybe because you bogart the whole forum with your snivels? Race does not mean just blacks, ya know.

It meant just blacks for more than 1,000 threads created by you racists.
The only racist I see hanging out here is you, bubba.

LOL! Post up a racist quote made by me.
You can't post a racist quote by most of the whites opposing your views.

So then is it OK for us whites or any non blacks to call you nig-er? I mean, I don't think I've ever heard a rap song where you're not calling each other nigg_r, so, you like being called that, right?

Feel free to walk up to any black man and call him hat so you can get the proper appreciation you desire. As for me, this section of USMB is about to be made an example of.
You advocate violence

Do you take ANY responsibility for where blacks are now? Or is it 100% whitey's fault?

Do you take any responsibility for understanding how whites created the damage because of laws and policies they made?
I don’t take any responsibility for it because I had nothing to do with it, but I recognize it. Is the black condition today 100% whitey’s fault?

But you do. As for me, I was not responsible for whites who have HIV/AIDS but I did fight for them. I'm neither white or gay, but I worked to make things better for them. So until you learn what responsibility is, maybe it's wise you don't try telling others about taking some.

You seem to think whites don't help others. I have helped people of all ages and races. I don't need a pat on the back, it is the right thing to do.

What has me concerned is that, at least in my experience, there are more & more of the former and fewer & fewer of the latter.

I think it just seems that way because of who’s louder.

So all whites are responsible for today's black condition, but blacks themselves have zero responsibility? You're nuts. Now you know.
If you had 100 snakes coming at you ? Would you stop and try to figure which was and wasn't poisonous ? Or would you close the door on the lot of them ?

It would be pretty funny to watch you trying, in a panic, to close the door not realizing you are a snake too.

Honesty means honesty.

If you really think this is 100% "their" fault, and you appear to, then there's nothing else to say.

I do because of the laws/policies that have been made. Maybe you study them before you start talking. You can't be honest when you don't know what you are talking about.
Maybe I do, and you just don't like what I'm saying.

So, keep doing what you're doing. Working out great so far, huh?

Actually you don't. My record of work in the real world has had me getting support from a republican secretary of our state and a democratic senate minority leader. It has allowed me to organize things that bought rich white suburban communities into the hood. So what I do works. And it works real well. If you believe what these racist idiots think carry any weight you're as stupid as them.
Then I'm guessing your a helluva lot more civil there than you are here.

But if you think it's 100% the other side's fault, you're blind.

And by the way, I lay far less blame on Blacks than I do on the White Regressives who are enabling their worst behaviors.

I am not sitting with people who are telling me how blacks are dumb, criminal ,stupid lazy, and worthless either I am not going to be civil with uncivil people. I have 20/20 vision and I say what I do after 32 years of combat on this field We see just how much you don't know by your last line.

"Combat"?

:rolleyes:

I do because of the laws/policies that have been made. Maybe you study them before you start talking. You can't be honest when you don't know what you are talking about.

Actually you don't. My record of work in the real world has had me getting support from a republican secretary of our state and a democratic senate minority leader. It has allowed me to organize things that bought rich white suburban communities into the hood. So what I do works. And it works real well. If you believe what these racist idiots think carry any weight you're as stupid as them.

And by the way, I lay far less blame on Blacks than I do on the White Regressives who are enabling their worst behaviors.

I am not sitting with people who are telling me how blacks are dumb, criminal ,stupid lazy, and worthless either I am not going to be civil with uncivil people. I have 20/20 vision and I say what I do after 32 years of combat on this field We see just how much you don't know by your last line.

"Combat"?

And that's the problem.

So all whites are responsible for today's black condition, but blacks themselves have zero responsibility? You're nuts. Now you know.
If you had 100 snakes coming at you ? Would you stop and try to figure which was and wasn't poisonous ? Or would you close the door on the lot of them ?
I see. So that is a black think thang, then. No surprise, that.

As long as some people feel 100% entitled to be racist without question or consequence, we will always have these problems. As long as some people truly believe that they - for whatever reason - cannot be racist, we will always have these problems. As long as some people are fully convinced that their racism is unquestionably "true," we will always have these problems. As long as some people refuse to see others as individuals rather than faceless pieces in this or that group, we will always have these problems. As long as some people remain willing slaves to their own fear and ignorance, we will always have these problems.

When one gets to know a person as an individual, it's harder to think of him or her as just some group placeholder.

When one gets to know many people, it's harder to fall back on facile stereotypes and other forms of ignorance.

"Combat"?

And that's the problem.

Actually the problem is you 2 mental midgets making a mountain out of a molehill because I described very intense, serious negotiation and debate combat.

Forum List

Back