This is the funniest Lincoln Project ad so far: Trump infomercial 90’s style

Ya know, I've heard of that there "Lincoln Project" but never really saw anything by them until you posted that little blurb.

And ya know what? It just proved my theory the the left can't meme worth a shit. I mean their ability to meme totally sucks donkey balls. They just can't seem to figure out how to do it effectively.

The Lincoln project is a bunch of RINO assholes and this commercial is total bullshit.

They're worse.

Lincoln Project is a cabal of progressive globalist neconservatve warmongers, whose favorite welfare program is the Pentagon.

That the democrat lunatics have thrown in with these war criminals is beyond terrifying.

It's as though they deliberately steer away from issues where they and libertarian types could find common ground.

I bet that we and they could find so much substantive common ground to grumble about how much that the God Emperor sucks, but they'd rather go for the trivial, irrelevant, and outright preposterous....Yet they still go out of their way to look like insane crackpots.

WTF?

So much gosh darned truth to this. Good post, man.

Libertarians are smart enough to know immigration is a great thing.. And open borders is a goal.. But open borders and a FIRESALE is just totally deranged.. Can't see any hope if they continue on those lines...

There's an excellent case to be made for open borders. I've thought about initiating that conversation a few times, just never have around here.

But you're right. Open borders require a free society. We do not live in a free society, however. So, then, any discussion about it is moot, other than being purely educational. Liberty must first be understood.

Yep,., To them we're wingers, I think the days of liberals like us have sailed. Because simply there's "no coalition, no peace" with folks that HATE this country and dont accept the Constitution and are STUPID enough to propose shit like COMPLETELY OPEN borders at the same time you post a big bilboard at the border all the FREE STUFF with a "This way ----> sign..

Libertarians are smart enough to know immigration is a great thing.. And open borders is a goal.. But open borders and a FIRESALE is just totally deranged.. Can't see any hope if they continue on those lines...
6wlep3.jpg

Forum List

Back