RUSH/TRUMP RADIO RALLY breaks every record in listener ship...

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
RUSH/TRUMP RADIO RALLY breaks every record in listener ship... Estimates are over 60 million people tuned in yesterday... And the videos views are approaching over 5 million...

And the video is on Rush's site FREE FOR ALL TO VIEW...

This town hall event style question and answer session was awesome! Trump answered very consequential questions and didn't back down on even one.....

Lol.. I listened to part of that horse and pony show.

and..

I would like to thank Rush Limbaugh for further exposing to the American people what a loon Donald Trump really is and why we should all cast our votes for Joe Biden on November 3rd. Good Job!

and..

I would like to thank Rush Limbaugh for further exposing to the American people what a loon Donald Trump really is and why we should all cast our votes for Joe Biden on November 3rd. Good Job!
Partisan to the very last..... I doubt you listened to this...

and..

I listened to enough of it to know that of which I speak.

RUSH/TRUMP RADIO RALLY breaks every record in listener ship... Estimates are over 60 million people tuned in yesterday... And the videos views are approaching over 5 million...

This town hall event style question and answer session was awesome! Trump answered very consequential questions and didn't back down on even one.....
Russia Limpboi has ALWAYS lied about his audience size, so why would he change now????

and..

I am not sorry that your are offended by the truth being told...

I thought the interview could have been a little more informative. It's like the President is very cognizant about divulging certain information.

Nonetheless, that so many people tuned in is a good sign.

and..

I am not sorry that your are offended by the truth being told...
I am offended by the stupidity.

RUSH/TRUMP RADIO RALLY breaks every record in listener ship... Estimates are over 60 million people tuned in yesterday... And the videos views are approaching over 5 million. And the video is on Rush's site FREE FOR ALL TO VIEW...
This town hall event style question and answer session was awesome! Trump answered very consequential questions and didn't back down on even one.
I don't see how this helps Trump. He's speaking to the already converted. He's actually losing credibility by doing this, but refusing to participate in the next debate.

But, but, but, I heard it was a “flop”.

Whatever the estimates, BB, they have to be low because there just is no way to count people like me tuning in via table top radio!

I listened to part of that horse and pony show.
What's that, Slaw, about 5 minutes? I'm surprised you could find the station!

I would like to thank Rush Limbaugh for further exposing to the American people what a loon Donald Trump really is
The usual empty blather without a SINGLE specific about anything Trump said that was "loony."

"VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN! HE CAN'T DRAW 500 PEOPLE TO LISTEN TO HIM!" :auiqs.jpg:

and..

Don't you know Bob? Slaw went through the trouble of going down, getting in his car and finding the station on the air, then only sat there for two minutes after all that trouble! :laugh:

You can bet that every democrat, Nancy, Schumer, Biden, Harris, they were ALL glued to the airwaves to listen to every word.

How else are they going to follow him 24/7 to track all his lies?! :laugh2:

And they sat there wondering: how are they going to explain this guy isn't competent because of Covid, much less make out how serious Covid was when this guy shook it off in two days?!

JOE BIDEN'S so afraid of catching Covid, he demanded the 2nd debate be cancelled if it weren't all virtual with him home in his basement! :laughing0301:

and..

Mike Pence and his wife wife enjoy a satisfying moment after unloading a case of butthurt cream for the china man in the post above.
pence and wife.png

and..

Mike Pence and his wife wife enjoy a satisfying moment after unloading a case of butthurt cream for the china man in the post above.
View attachment 399708

Haven’t you heard???? Race Bannon just came out of the closet. :p Is Mike far behind! :eek:

Glad to see no fly is taking a dump on Race’s head.

Last edited:

and..

View attachment 399708
Haven’t you heard???? Race Bannon just came out of the closet. :p Is Mike far behind! :eek:

Glad to see no fly is taking a dump on Race’s head.
Race bannon is a work of fiction, however, Mike Pence and your extreme butthurt are not.

But, but, but, I heard it was a “flop”.
If it wasn't a flop, Russia Limpboi would not have lied about his audience size. DUH!

and..

beijing xiden...what a fool you are....duh the home wrecking whore would be running AMERICA---GOD forbid that happens

Forum List

Back