This is seriously messed up. WTF?!?!?

If you watch the tape, they have an org chart of who is responsible for what in the disaster. It looks like 0bama is weaving a Gordian knot. And Jindal is out there with a cell phone trying to cut through it. It looks like there are 57 different agencies with authority but none with responsibility.

He also says he calls, get promises, but every time he looks for an answer he gets passed off to someone else who can say no, but can't say yes.

Bobby's Big Day

Rushing back to the office, Bobby Jindal dialed the White House switchboard. After navigating through the choices (1 for Spanish, 2 for Kenyan, 3 for Engrish) he demanded of the operator that Obama immediately drop whatever he was doing and bring some life jackets and fire extinguishers to the Port of New Orleans.

jindal-point.jpg

"There's barges down here that can't move without the proper equipment and I DEMAND that that weasel Hussein get off his ass and help me."

"The governor said he didn't have the authority to overrule the Coast Guard's decision, though he said he tried to reach the White House to raise his concerns.

"They promised us they were going to get it done as quickly as possible," he said. But "every time you talk to someone different at the Coast Guard, you get a different answer."

BP Oil Spill: Against Gov. Bobby Jindal's Wishes, Crude-Sucking Barges Stopped by Coast Guard - ABC News

Wouldn't you think that given the current situation, that Gulf state governors should have a direct link to the Whitehouse?

Say what??? The 'direct link' is non-existent. It would interfere with Mr. O's golf game, basketball game, 'The Beatle', the night out with Mrs. O., etc.......are you crazy?

Bobby's Big Day

Rushing back to the office, Bobby Jindal dialed the White House switchboard. After navigating through the choices (1 for Spanish, 2 for Kenyan, 3 for Engrish) he demanded of the operator that Obama immediately drop whatever he was doing and bring some life jackets and fire extinguishers to the Port of New Orleans.

jindal-point.jpg

"There's barges down here that can't move without the proper equipment and I DEMAND that that weasel Hussein get off his ass and help me."

did he use a shoe phone?

Bobby's Big Day

jindal-point.jpg

did he use a shoe phone?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!
Maybe....but he definately used the "Cone of Silence"!!!!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWHq9othRxM&feature=PlayList&p=C9BC794C3D10B135]YouTube - get smart-short[/ame]

Coast Guard Orders Barges to Stop

How is Obama going to get Cap-and-Trade and his new energy policy passed if the oil gets cleaned up too fast?
who was it that said

"never let a good crisis go to waste"

:eusa_whistle:

Exactly, that is the plan, Obama would take the hit of the oil spill if it means advancing his agenda. It matters not if a region suffers for the collective.

So glad I took the day off yesterday. I actually played a round of golf for about four hours. Did I miss anything? Nah, just The Stupids on parade.

Did Obama miss anything by playing golf for four hours last SUNDAY? Only The Stupids think so. Pathetic.

So glad I took the day off yesterday. I actually played a round of golf for about four hours. Did I miss anything? Nah, just The Stupids on parade.

Did Obama miss anything by playing golf for four hours last SUNDAY? Only The Stupids think so. Pathetic.
thanks for admitting you are stupid
the first honest post you have made

Federal Gov't Halts Sand Berm Dredging

Nungesser Pleads With President To Allow Work To Continue

NEW ORLEANS --

The federal government is shutting down the dredging that was being done to create protective sand berms in the Gulf of Mexico.
The berms are meant to protect the Louisiana coastline from oil. But the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Department has concerns about where the dredging is being done.
Plaquemines Parish President Billy Nungesser, who was one of the most vocal advocates of the dredging plan, has sent a letter to President Barack Obama, pleading for the work to continue.
Nungesser said the government has asked crews to move the dredging site two more miles farther off the coastline.
"Once again, our government resource agencies, which are intended to protect us, are now leaving us vulnerable to the destruction of our coastline and marshes by the impending oil," Nungesser wrote to Obama. "Furthermore, with the threat of hurricanes or tropical storms, we are being put at an increased risk for devastation to our area from the intrusion of oil.
Nungesser has asked for the dredging to continue for the next seven days, the amount of time it would take to move the dredging operations two miles and out resume work.
Work is scheduled to halt at midnight Wednesday.
The California dredge located off the Chandelier Islands has pumped more than 50,000 cubic yards of material daily to create a sand berm, according to Plaquemines Parish officials.
Nungesser's letter includes an emotional plea to the president.
"Please don't let them shut this dredge down," he wrote. "This requires your immediate attention!"

Forum List

Back