This is racism?

Gee, a joke was made and somehow even the whites believe it to be racist, how, inane...........
Unclear on the concept.

You really are such a bitch. :slap:
I am very familiar with creating jokes, yet this one is a no brainier, it doesn't suck nearly as bad as the oil industry.......

So you have no sense of humor....roger.
I thought it was slightly funny, but for her I am sure it was tops...She doesn't do many forms of comedy, usually only stand up, like most of the talk show hosts...

Gee, a joke was made and somehow even the whites believe it to be racist, how, inane...........
Unclear on the concept.

I am very familiar with creating jokes, yet this one is a no brainier, it doesn't suck nearly as bad as the oil industry.......
. . . and yet, the next black person in inadvertently make fun of whitey will be just a'okay. smh.

Unclear on the concept.

I thought it was slightly funny, but for her I am sure it was tops...She doesn't do many forms of comedy, usually only stand up, like most of the talk show hosts...

Well it was typical humor...But to call it racist....jesus, these people need to get a fucking job.

Unclear on the concept.

Well it was typical humor...But to call it racist....jesus, these people need to get a fucking job.
Them black folks are awfully touchy these days..

Unclear on the concept.

. . . and yet, the next black person in inadvertently make fun of whitey will be just a'okay. smh.
I noticed that several years ago, and along with Hispanic comedians, so I stopped watching them, they died away..you can't alienate your audience in that manor, since the performer relies on them for an income....

Unclear on the concept.

Them black folks are awfully touchy these days..

It's not even them, it's the crazy self hating guilty white liberals.

Ellen DeGeneres defends herself against racism allegations over Usain Bolt photo

ARE you serious? I'm not a huge Ellen fan, but for her to apologize is ludicrous.....Jesus, no wonder nothing gets done, you cant joke, you can't have an open discussion, than you Progressives!

It's pleasurable to watch as the regressive echo-chamber implodes.

She had it coming and perhaps can learn a thing or two about the mess. Namely, don't associate with regressives, and whatever you do, don't EVER become one.

Ellen DeGeneres defends herself against racism allegations over Usain Bolt photo

ARE you serious? I'm not a huge Ellen fan, but for her to apologize is ludicrous.....Jesus, no wonder nothing gets done, you cant joke, you can't have an open discussion, than you Progressives!

She had it coming and perhaps can learn a thing or two about the mess. Namely, don't associate with regressives, and whatever you do, don't EVER become one.
I doubt she gets that memo...but one can hope.

I doubt she gets that memo...but one can hope.

One can only hope. Regardless, she just made the biggest mistake of apologizing to SJWs... it's all down hill from here. Karma is bitch...

Here is a real racist joke for you guys

A black guy walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder. The bartender says where did you get that? The parrot replies Africa.

That is a racist joke.

I can see how people would find the image and accompanying text to be bad taste. It was a strange attempt at humor, actually. That was the joke she came up with? Not sure what she was thinking with that one.

Forum List

Back