Derailing your own pathetic thread with non sequiturs? How Trumpian of you. #sad
It's not "derailing" a thread to point out your lies and hypocrisy. #truth

There is no hypocrisy in my stance on abortion. It's the same one I hold on flag burning. Personally opposed, but support another's constitutional right to do it. I likewise support refugees pursuing happiness.
The Constitution does not apply to these fuckers trying to get a free ride

The pursuit of happiness is an inalienable right, not a constitutional one.

Derailing your own pathetic thread with non sequiturs? How Trumpian of you. #sad

There is no hypocrisy in my stance on abortion. It's the same one I hold on flag burning. Personally opposed, but support another's constitutional right to do it. I likewise support refugees pursuing happiness.

Not for freeloaders

the right wing doesn't care about natural rights.
Lol
Only a miserable piece of shit care about natural rights... There’s no such thing as a free lunch
why should the left take the right wing seriously about abortion. just more "control over people".
An abortion kills a baby, the most innocent party involved
you don't care about natural rights; why should I believe you about this? an ounce of prevention is more rational.

Not for freeloaders

Yeah, even for “freeloaders”. (Who have to be citizens to “freeload”).

I realize you don't l like the fact that abortion is a constitutional right, but that doesn't make it not be one.
It's also a "constitutional right" to make a drone strike (the U.S. Department of Defense is empowered by the U.S. Constitution to act in defense of this nation), yet you were whining about it. Why the inconsistency Sea? #HYPOCRITE

I realize you don't l like the fact that abortion is a constitutional right, but that doesn't make it not be one.
By the way sweetie, not for nothing, but this may be the single dumbest comment made in American history. Point of fact, abortion is not a "constitutional right". Nowhere in the U.S. Constitution is abortion mentioned.

You're confusing a Supreme Court ruling with the constitution. Two distinctly different things, sweetie. And I know what you're idiotic response to that will be. Please - I beg you - don't say it as you will look dumber than ever. I will crush your response in seconds. Just take it like a man. You were wrong. Deal with it. Don't dig deeper here and make it worse for yourself.

If Russia attempted to invade America, we would respond with force. If North Korea attempted to invade America, we would respond with force. Why is Honduras any different?

If I were President Trump, I would simply send a reaper drone to unleash a hellfire missile or two on the caravan of invaders. Problem solved (and at no risk and very little cost to the American taxpayer). It also serves as a permanent deterrent for the future. I guarantee you would never see these assholes try this nonsense again.

Caravan Activists Are Weaponizing Poor Central Americans

The caravan is an invading force just like the waves of muslim invaders that have destroyed Germany and Sweden. It's insane to not stop them.

If Russia attempted to invade America, we would respond with force. If North Korea attempted to invade America, we would respond with force. Why is Honduras any different?

If I were President Trump, I would simply send a reaper drone to unleash a hellfire missile or two on the caravan of invaders. Problem solved (and at no risk and very little cost to the American taxpayer). It also serves as a permanent deterrent for the future. I guarantee you would never see these assholes try this nonsense again.

The caravan is an invading force just like the waves of muslim invaders that have destroyed Germany and Sweden. It's insane to not stop them.
lousy management; a multitude is not an invasion.

It's also a "constitutional right" to make a drone strike (the U.S. Department of Defense is empowered by the U.S. Constitution to act in defense of this nation), yet you were whining about it. Why the inconsistency Sea? #HYPOCRITE

When did I ever say anything about drone strikes? Having chats with me in your head are you? (That’s a sign of a bipolar disorder I think)

By the way sweetie, not for nothing, but this may be the single dumbest comment made in American history. Point of fact, abortion is not a "constitutional right". Nowhere in the U.S. Constitution is abortion mentioned.

You're confusing a Supreme Court ruling with the constitution. Two distinctly different things, sweetie. And I know what you're idiotic response to that will be. Please - I beg you - don't say it as you will look dumber than ever. I will crush your response in seconds. Just take it like a man. You were wrong. Deal with it. Don't dig deeper here and make it worse for yourself.

Lots of words that boil down to abortion being a constitutional right...potato potato

When did I ever say anything about drone strikes? Having chats with me in your head are you? (That’s a sign of a bipolar disorder I think)
When did I ever say anything about my views on abortions in this thread? Off your meds again?

Lots of words that boil down to abortion being a constitutional right...potato potato
the right wing doesn't care about natural rights; prevention is always more cost effective than abortion.

lousy management; a multitude is not an invasion.

Thank you for your input, but I do not recognize you as having any expertise in determining what constitutes a foreign invasion. The definition does not include professional management.

When did I ever say anything about my views on abortions in this thread? Off your meds again?

In your first response to me on this thread. Bipolar again?

I'm going out on a limb here, I know.

I'm almost afraid to say this.

But I think Trump has enough sense not to do anything like this.

Yeah, I know.
giphy.gif

Not at all. Lots of word that boils down to legalizing abortion. That’s a far cry from “constitutional”.

It’s legal because the SCOTUS recognized the constitutional right to privacy. There is a constitutional right to seek an abortion. I support that while being personally opposed to abortion. I want to see an end to all abortions that are not medically necessary. I simply know you don’t do that by prohibiting abortion.

Jezuz Baby Krist. Talk about fucking overkill. Just close the god damned border already. Your republican pukes control the fucking federal government so just do it already.

They did that.

But when they did, the press had a conniption and blasted the idiot ass, non-thinking segment of the population with propaganda about how law breaker should somehow be kept with their children?

What the hell kind of madness is that?

Even American parents that are caught breaking the law with their kids are separated from their kids.

This has always been policy.

The border IS closed to people with out proper identification or clearance.

Forum List

Back