This is Obama Unmasked

Yes, he's obviously talking about the tactics of the hardcore Right, and its attack on our core American democratic institutions: The media, the law, the courts, and the electoral system. Destroy the trust in that which holds us together.

Refuse to even admit you have lost in an election. Decide that the courts that uphold elections are corrupt. Destroy trust in those institutions across the board and make way for 1930's European authoritarianism to take their place.

It's a warning. Nice to see him speaking out.

vHHcC76.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, he's talking about the tactics of the hardcore Right, and it's attack on media and our core American institutions: The media, the law, the courts, and the electoral system.

Refuse to admit you lost in an election. Say that the courts that uphold elections are corrupt. Destroy trust in those institutions and make way for 1930's European authoritarianism to take their place.

It's a warning.

vHHcC76.jpg
No, you fucking retarded asshole, that's PROJECTION!!!!! :eusa_hand:
He's describing the PLANS he implemented!
:evil:

Yes, he's obviously talking about the tactics of the hardcore Right, and its attack on our core American democratic institutions: The media, the law, the courts, and the electoral system. Destroy the trust in that which holds us together.

Refuse to even admit you have lost in an election. Decide that the courts that uphold elections are corrupt. Destroy trust in those institutions across the board and make way for 1930's European authoritarianism to take their place.

vHHcC76.jpg
That guy Steve Bannon is nothing like the photo and caption. To deal with you he most likely would have to be like you. He knew the schools and the radical harlots that were teachers and students and pulled his daughters from it to go to another as an example. The radical agendas can never end until a nation n is destroyed once the genie is unleashed and out of control.

That guy Steve Bannon is nothing like the photo and caption. To deal with you he most likely would have to be like you. He knew the schools and the radical harlots that were teachers and students and pulled his daughters from it to go to another as an example. The radical agendas can never end until a nation n is destroyed once the genie is unleashed and out of control.

The radical harlots that were teachers????????

This is the insanity of the Trump Cult. You need help. Seriously.

The radical harlots that were teachers????????

This is the insanity of the Trump Cult. You need help. Seriously.
Teachers and students. Instead of learning pushing their social justice views. Weingarten's all around. Very few of you will defend the system you set up with weapons. Standing in front of the line with an enemy facing you with the same. Putting your life on the line for beliefs. Even finding men to do it would be tough. The other side has arrogance also. A lot of it. And when one totalitarian government is in total power, there will e people from all sides stomping on the necks of the peasants due to the mass poverty you fools are fomenting.

vHHcC76.jpg

Lame-ass try, as usual.

That word means, "whores", for those of you who don't quite have that level of literacy.

homO was originally a GAY COKE WHORE.

Steve is a convicted criminal I am so glad you love him he needs it.

Both are liars your point being?

The non homo you hate.

The homo you love.

What was Bannon's "crime?" Blowing off a bullshit hearing in Congress.

What was Smollett's crime? a HATE HOAX against Trump by a HOMO

Ever hear of that term, a HATE HOAXING HOMO????

The non homo you hate.

The homo you love.

What was Bannon's "crime?" Blowing off a bullshit hearing in Congress.

What was Smollett's crime? a HATE HOAX against Trump by a HOMO

Ever hear of that term, a HATE HOAXING HOMO????
I have zero love for either since I do not get emotionally involved in criminals' lives.

Is there any proof he REALLY said this? Like an ACTUAL video from a news feed or private phone video?

I despise this piece of demonic garbage..........but this seems more like one of those AI videos. If he's THAT smart, he wouldn't be THAT stupid to say that on camera, in front of the world.

If it is REAL........then he needs to be hanged, immediately.

Is there any proof he REALLY said this? Like an ACTUAL video from a news feed or private phone video?

I despise this piece of demonic garbage..........but this seems more like one of those AI videos. If he's THAT smart, he wouldn't be THAT stupid to say that on camera, in front of the world.

If it is REAL........then he needs to be hanged, immediately.
its careful editing to remove the context.

.Lame-ass try, as usual..

No, you fucking retarded asshole, that's PROJECTION!!!!! :eusa_hand:
He's describing the PLANS he implemented!
:evil:
Well, I'll be danged. Ol' Mac REALLY nailed it.

This is why I call you people rubes. You are gullible and so damn easily manipulated.

That Steve Bannon quote I posted in post 2? Turns out Obama was SPECIFICALLY talking about global right wing authoritarianism and:

Steve Bannon.

The full speech, in context. Feel free to start at about 31:00 for CONTEXT.

DAMN I'm good.

:bye1:

Last edited:

Well, I'll be danged. Ol' Mac REALLY nailed it.

This is why I call you people rubes. You are gullible and easily fooled.

That Steve Bannon quote I posted in post 2? Turns out Obama was SPECIFICALLY talking about global right wing authoritarianism and:

Steve Bannon.

The full speech, in context. Feel free to start at about 31:00 for CONTEXT.

DAMN I'm good.

:bye1:
iu

Forum List

Back