This Is Now My Favorite News Tv Channel!

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Al Jazeera

It is one of the few stations that just gives you the news, without trying to interpret it for you. And it gives a world perspective, not an Australian perspective.

Yep. Excellent source for unbiased news. Also, NPR and BBC.

Also try FSTV (Free Speech TV) and LINK.

I have seen some very questionable stuff on that channel.

Like when they blamed "English Islamophobia" for the Woolwitch terror attack.

Or when they ignored Saudi and Quatari tanks rolling over Barain protesters.

Or when they blame Israel for everything bad in the world.

Or when they interview islamist fascist as if they were "normal political pundits".

Or when they praised and hailed the Muslim brotherhood.

Or when they downplayed the murder of shias in Egypt.

Or when they ignored and ignore the scandals arround the Quatar 2022 world cup bid.

Or when they ignored the disaperance of two human rights investigators in Quatar.

And on And on And on And on.

So No. Al Jazeera merely offers what Quatar want to present and wants people to think.

it may have started as a noble intention to bring free press to the Arab world, but is now devolving into a mouthpiece of islamist conservatism and occasional conspiracy theories.

The fact that the 2 leftist that have responded so far that aj is unbiased tells us all that we need to know about leftist;

American media doesn't spew enough hate America for them

The fact that the 2 leftist that have responded so far that aj is unbiased tells us all that we need to know about leftist;

American media doesn't spew enough hate America for them

Your media landscape is really pathetic to be fair.

CNN, Msnbc and Fox news?

Sensationalist, biased, overhyped and almoust comedic.

So I am not suprised that people look for alternatives.

I have personaly resorted to watching the BBC, but mainly to reading journals and news papers.

Forum List

Back