This is just plain sick

This is just plain sick

Well, well, look who doesn't practice what he hypocritically preaches.

That sign looked sick, sorry, two men clutching each other saying "I love my boo", thats sick.

Are you disgusted because it's two black men clutching each other??

amd_billboard_boo.jpg

The 'I love my boo' ad campaign has two main objectives: to prevent HIV infections and to increase the representation of gay black and Latino men in the media.
Uh, how does showing two gay men hugging prevent HIV? I would think you would show them NOT hugging right?

By the way Bass, it's no secret that Blacks and Hispanics hate gays. Whites generally don't care one way or the other. That's why this ad campaign is aimed at people like you.

Better get with the program.

Well, well, look who doesn't practice what he hypocritically preaches.

That sign looked sick, sorry, two men clutching each other saying "I love my boo", thats sick.

amd_billboard_boo.jpg

Gay is gay and its sick regardless of color, that kind of crap is not accepted by blacks and its going to do nothing in the black community to increase the acceptance of homosexuality.

one day the ignorants will either wise up or die out and then we won't need posters like this

The 'I love my boo' ad campaign has two main objectives: to prevent HIV infections and to increase the representation of gay black and Latino men in the media.
Uh, how does showing two gay men hugging prevent HIV? I would think you would show them NOT hugging right?

By the way Bass, it's no secret that Blacks and Hispanics hate gays. Whites generally don't care one way or the other. That's why this ad campaign is aimed at people like you.

Better get with the program.

Homosexuality is looked down upon by blacks, these ads are only for the purpose of spreading acceptance of homosexuality, homosexuals know full damn well what safe sex is and if they cared they would engage in it.

Two men having homosexual sex is not diversity for the idiot ranting at me about diversity, the only proof of homosexuality is homosexual behavior.

amd_billboard_boo.jpg

Gay is gay and its sick regardless of color, that kind of crap is not accepted by blacks and its going to do nothing in the black community to increase the acceptance of homosexuality.

Seems to me the 2 black guys in that picture accept it just fine...

Forum List

Back