This is just kinda ... wow

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kGasHGXSy4&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kGasHGXSy4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

There's enough derp in that video to make Sean Hannity cream his pants. Notice that when they cut to him it was just a head shot? The only thing it is missing is a demand to see the birf certificate.

There's enough derp in that video to make Sean Hannity cream his pants. Notice that when they cut to him it was just a head shot? The only thing it is missing is a demand to see the birf certificate.

A focus group of Republicans criticizing an Obama interview. How intolerable! The 'wow' for me is that you find this somehow of any importance whatsoever. It's not like the left didn't do the same shit with the previous incumbent..... but I guess that wasn't a 'wow'. Sorry, Art. I fail to see the relevance - unless it's a left wing 'hey look, the Republicans hate the President' thread.

A focus group of Republicans criticizing an Obama interview. How intolerable! The 'wow' for me is that you find this somehow of any importance whatsoever. It's not like the left didn't do the same shit with the previous incumbent..... but I guess that wasn't a 'wow'. Sorry, Art. I fail to see the relevance - unless it's a left wing 'hey look, the Republicans hate the President' thread.

It's more like a, "wow, look at how irrationally some Republicans hate the President and how pathetic FOXNews is for airing it," thread.

It's more like a, "wow, look at how irrationally some Republicans hate the President and how pathetic FOXNews is for airing it," thread.

Yet, it was fine when it was the left doing the exact same thing during Bush interviews. Now, that's a Wow! Color me shocked that what is acceptable for one side, is not acceptable from another.

Grow the fuck up.

Yet, it was fine when it was the left doing the exact same thing during Bush interviews. Now, that's a Wow! Color me shocked that what is acceptable for one side, is not acceptable from another.

Grow the fuck up.
Link to focus groups making such ridiculous assertions about Bush and a network airing them?

Grow the fuck up.
Link to focus groups making such ridiculous assertions about Bush and a network airing them?

Nah, you wanna find out.... I'm sure there's plenty around. People were voicing their opinions, Rav. As far as I am aware, that's covered under freedom of speech in the US. I don't have to agree with them but I see no big deal about having a group of people debating what a politician says.

Grow the fuck up.

Nah, you wanna find out.... I'm sure there's plenty around. People were voicing their opinions, Rav. As far as I am aware, that's covered under freedom of speech in the US. I don't have to agree with them but I see no big deal about having a group of people debating what a politician says.
:confused: Of course they can say what they please. I think it is awesome that respected groups are bat shit crazy.

:thup:

I'm sure you could find a focus group to agree that GW is the one who felled the WTC

I hope Obama being a Muslim doesn't really come as a shock or a surprise to anybody... It's been pretty obvious all along.

:confused: Of course they can say what they please. I think it is awesome that respected groups are bat shit crazy.

:thup:

I am puzzled at the phrase 'respected groups'. Do you know what a 'focus group' is?

I didn't go "Wow", mostly because I am not surprised.

Grow the fuck up.

Kinda ironic that you tell me to grow up in a post that is crying to mom about the other kids doing it too.

Naturally, you didn't link anything to back your assertion and made a silly assumption that I would be okay with the liberal/MSNBC version of what I posted ... which, of course, is total shit.

I didn't go "Wow", mostly because I am not surprised.

It's weird, I read it here all the time and I just dismiss the stupidity but to have it visualized like that makes me facepalm in embarrassment for some of these people.

Grow the fuck up.

Look who's talking. You're one of ther most knee-jerk biased people on the board. We need to add you to the list of Palin, Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity etc. as poster children for the Dumbing Down of America. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back