This is just kinda ... wow

There's enough derp in that video to make Sean Hannity cream his pants. Notice that when they cut to him it was just a head shot? The only thing it is missing is a demand to see the birf certificate.

A focus group of Republicans criticizing an Obama interview. How intolerable! The 'wow' for me is that you find this somehow of any importance whatsoever. It's not like the left didn't do the same shit with the previous incumbent..... but I guess that wasn't a 'wow'. Sorry, Art. I fail to see the relevance - unless it's a left wing 'hey look, the Republicans hate the President' thread.

Ridiculous.

Even their contentions were absurd. These "conservatives" are "upset" in regards to Egypt because "Obama doesn't know what we want as a country". What do we "want"? An American invasion of Egypt? Because that is sure what they were alluding too.

President Obama has said on many occassions he does not follow the Muslim faith. Indeed conservatives made the pastor he did follow, an issue. Someone may want to crack open a Constitution and read it. It plainly states there should be no religious litmus test in regards to holding office.

And President Bush's problems with the left had nothing to do with his religion. They had a great deal more to do with some of the decisions he made, like invading Iraq.

A focus group of Republicans criticizing an Obama interview. How intolerable! The 'wow' for me is that you find this somehow of any importance whatsoever. It's not like the left didn't do the same shit with the previous incumbent..... but I guess that wasn't a 'wow'. Sorry, Art. I fail to see the relevance - unless it's a left wing 'hey look, the Republicans hate the President' thread.

It's more like a, "wow, look at how irrationally some Republicans hate the President and how pathetic FOXNews is for airing it," thread.

I didn't go "Wow", mostly because I am not surprised.

Neither was I. This is the Tea Party..after all.

Its the effects of allowing the news to lie to people without legal repercussions.

The right has their own lie factory on TV 24 7

It's more like a, "wow, look at how irrationally some Republicans hate the President and how pathetic FOXNews is for airing it," thread.

Yet, it was fine when it was the left doing the exact same thing during Bush interviews. Now, that's a Wow! Color me shocked that what is acceptable for one side, is not acceptable from another.

Grow the fuck up.

I think you're missing the point. It isn't that the group shouldn't have spoken exactly what's on their mind, it was the fact that four of them (I think) actually still believe Obama is a Muslim. I mean really, after all this time, they haven't bothered to do enough reading up to at least say "well, maybe" instead of a YES?!

Ignorant people shouldn't be chosen for focus groups, whether they're run by Republicans, Democrats, or Independents. The participants should have some knowledge of both sides of all issues. Otherwise, their "focus" is only on tunnel-visioned versions of their perceived truths.

Yet, it was fine when it was the left doing the exact same thing during Bush interviews. Now, that's a Wow! Color me shocked that what is acceptable for one side, is not acceptable from another.

Grow the fuck up.
Link to focus groups making such ridiculous assertions about Bush and a network airing them?

Nah, you wanna find out.... I'm sure there's plenty around. People were voicing their opinions, Rav. As far as I am aware, that's covered under freedom of speech in the US. I don't have to agree with them but I see no big deal about having a group of people debating what a politician says.
Exhibit A: The poster FAILS to provide any proof of her bogus claims.

And this is where the poster fell off the cliff your honor...I tried to stop her, but she just kept on going.

LoL!!
:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back