This is interesting.....

Muslim KFC Employee Goes Nuts When Asked For Bacon

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJgTIg21riA]Muslim KFC Employee Goes Nuts When Asked For Bacon - YouTube[/ame] :razz:

Sounds like a plan if you are in stupid school. Apparently the radical jihad suicide terrorists have no problem with using their body parts as shrapnel to kill Jews and 9-11 terrorists had no problem with combining their DNA with everybody in the World Trade Center and the Pentagon so why would religious bigots in the US assume that they would pick and chose targets that didn't shoot back with bacon tipped bullets?

Yeah Gary Cooper had success when he threatened to sort of use that technique in an old movie. The enemy whimpered then fell down on his knees begging Gary Cooper to not use the pig skin on him.

US Army General John 'Black Jack' Pershing on Dealing with Islamic Terrorism

Now, as I understand it, this is an urban legend. However, fight your enemy like he fights you, and you have a better chance of victory. Placate your enemy and you will be defeated.

Muslim KFC Employee Goes Nuts When Asked For Bacon - YouTube :razz:

Naturally, this "story" is all over FOX, The Blaze and the rest of the vast, right-wing propaganda machine and, equally as naturally, some significant details are missing. But, who cares about details when the opportunity to do a little Muslim bashing presents itself and the suckers can be manipulated some more, right?

As Paul Harvey would say, "Now, for the REST of the story."

This happened in a KFC located in a part of Sydney, Australia called "The Punchbowl." That neighborhood has a very high number of Muslim residents as it has been a favorite destination for immigrants from Lebanon and the Balkans for about 30 years or so. Consequently, many businesses in the area cater to their Muslim customers by offering Halal foods. This KFC is one of them. In case you don't know, "Halal" is an Arabic word which means "permissible." Halal foods are about the same as Kosher foods for Jews as they have been deemed to be free of things Muslim's are not allowed to eat. Pork, in any form, is not Halal for a Muslim.

So, while the young man's reaction isn't defensible (he's been fired), it's hardly surprising that someone coming into a Halal restaurant and asking for bacon would provoke a response, is it?

Here's something else to think about. Does it strike you as odd that someone just "happened" to be videoing the counter at a KFC when someone asked for bacon? What are the chances of that? Pretty slim, I'd say, wouldn't you? I'd say the odds are much better that it was a set-up, designed to provoke the very kind of reaction you see for no other reason than to flood the right-wing blogosphere with more bullshit. In other words, it's probably a manufactured story for the benefit of the idiots who swallow whatever they're fed.

What do you think?

Naturally, this "story" is all over FOX, The Blaze and the rest of the vast, right-wing propaganda machine and, equally as naturally, some significant details are missing. But, who cares about details when the opportunity to do a little Muslim bashing presents itself and the suckers can be manipulated some more, right?

This happened in a KFC located in a part of Sydney, Australia called "The Punchbowl." That neighborhood has a very high number of Muslim residents as it has been a favorite destination for immigrants from Lebanon and the Balkans for about 30 years or so. Consequently, many businesses in the area cater to their Muslim customers by offering Halal foods. This KFC is one of them. In case you don't know, "Halal" is an Arabic word which means "permissible." Halal foods are about the same as Kosher foods for Jews as they have been deemed to be free of things Muslim's are not allowed to eat. Pork, in any form, is not Halal for a Muslim.

So, while the young man's reaction isn't defensible (he's been fired), it's hardly surprising that someone coming into a Halal restaurant and asking for bacon would provoke a response, is it?

Here's something else to think about. Does it strike you as odd that someone just "happened" to be videoing the counter at a KFC when someone asked for bacon? What are the chances of that? Pretty slim, I'd say, wouldn't you? I'd say the odds are much better that it was a set-up, designed to provoke the very kind of reaction you see for no other reason than to flood the right-wing blogosphere with more bullshit. In other words, it's probably a manufactured story for the benefit of the idiots who swallow whatever they're fed.

What do you think?

That little snipet of a video fails to show what happened. But let me interject this: If asking for bacon provokes a mad dog response like this, is it any wonder that people look at Muslims with trepidation? Again, I don't know what led up to this, but that kid has no business working with the public.

IT IS A KFC, NOT a Mosque. What the hell is wrong for a customer to walk into a store and ask for bacon? I understand that the Colonel serves chicken, but C'Mon!

And, as far as someone taping the event - hell, every person and his cousin has a video camera on their phone and anytime some "event" happens, 220 people grab their phones and begin taping the "event". That is the least surprising part of the whole affair.

And, um...I'm glad that you keep up with what FOX and the Blaze and all the rest of the "vast, right wing conspiracy" is doing. I don't have that kind of time (nor would I want to anyway) but since you are serving as a watchdog - be very careful - you just MIGHT turn into a clear-headed, conservative with all THAT information. I promise you, you would have never heartd of this "story" from any of the "mainstream" media - they're much too busy feeding us Barry Bullshit.

Last edited:

What do you think?

That little snipet of a video fails to show what happened. But let me interject this: If asking for bacon provokes a mad dog response like this, is it any wonder that people look at Muslims with trepidation? Again, I don't know what led up to this, but that kid has no business working with the public.

IT IS A KFC, NOT a Mosque. What the hell is wrong for a customer to walk into a store and ask for bacon? I understand that the Colonel serves chicken, but C'Mon!

And, as far as someone taping the event - hell, every person and his cousin has a video camera on their phone and anytime some "event" happens, 220 people grab their phones and begin taping the "event". That is the least surprising part of the whole affair.

And, um...I'm glad that you keep up with what FOX and the Blaze and all the rest of the "vast, right wing conspiracy" is doing. I don't have that kind of time (nor would I want to anyway) but since you are serving as a watchdog - be very careful - you just MIGHT turn into a clear-headed, conservative with all THAT information. I promise you, you would have never heartd of this "story" from any of the "mainstream" media - they're much too busy feeding us Barry Bullshit.

Google it and see how many times it's been reposted on right wing sites.

And, by the way, did you miss the part about that KFC selling Halal foods? That's their right to do as a business, isn't it?

Try going into an Haredi Jewish food shop and ordering some bacon. You'll likely get the same reaction.

What do you think?

And, by the way, did you miss the part about that KFC selling Halal foods? That's their right to do as a business, isn't it?

Try going into an Haredi Jewish food shop and ordering some bacon. You'll likely get the same reaction.

You would be called a messhugenah goyim, and that would be the end of it.

What do you think?

Are you serious? So you're telling me what? Some clown walks into a KFC and asks for bacon and what? He should be be-headed? What the hell is wrong with you!?!

Quite frankly, I'm curious as to why KFC HQ in Louisville KY hasn't jumped on this with both feet. Good God man, wake the hell up! Go into a Jewish shop and order bacon and they will probably tell you "Sir, we don't offer pork on our menu due to religious beliefs". I sincerely doubt that they would go batshit crazy...

My God, I can't believe that you support this nonsense. Do you suffer from early onset Alzheimer's ??

Forum List

Back