Democrat ammunition Bill H.R. 584

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The bill, H.R. 584, would require ammunition dealers to receive updated licenses and confirm the identity of any customer who attempts to purchase ammunition, further saying that online sales will be blocked and bulk purchases must be reported. Democratic New Jersey Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman, a lawmaker backed by Michael Bloomberg’s anti-gun group Everytown for Gun Safety, introduced the bill alongside 23 House Democrats who co-signed the legislation.

“Day in and day out men and women lose their lives at the hands of gun violence and the only response from Republicans has been moments of silence and continued inaction.

Comment:
People want to be able to defend themselves from the Democrat Party's muggers, rapists, burglars and terrorists.
It is bad idea to disarm and harass innocent gun owners.
It will make the Democrat crime and violence problem even worse.
As has been said millions of times before, the criminals ignore gun control laws.
Troglocrats are dumb.

At one point a few years back, Barry & his minions were looking into changing the chemical makeup of ammo propellants so that it would become inert after a period of time.
This would've made it impossible to stockpile ammo as it would "expire".

They are trying every back door & devious method these little Hitlers can think of to strip away our 2A rights.
Meanwhile, I keep buying more guns & ammo

Does it make any sense? Do democrats really think a nut case meth head schizophrenic buys a thousand rounds to practice for a mass murder? The intent is to intimidate law abiding citizens who enjoy the shooting sports and to crush small businesses that produce and sell ammunition.

The bill, H.R. 584, would require ammunition dealers to receive updated licenses and confirm the identity of any customer who attempts to purchase ammunition...
Wait... you need to show ID to buy ammo?
This violates the constitution in the same way as the need to show an ID to vote.
...further saying that online sales will be blocked and bulk purchases...
My buddy in NJ called. He sent the ammo to me - 5000rds of 9mm I will send it to him.
Problem resolved, law rendered useless.

How fucking stupid. I buy a lot of my ammo in bulk. It’s cheaper and I target shoot a lot. But I suspect that most ghetto thugs are not going to drop $300.00 to buy a case of 9mm ammo (or, as they say in Duh Hood, “9 millies”). Thus, such a law will accomplish nothing except make it more difficult for law abiding citizens to exercise their God given right to bear arms.

Forum List

Back