Pentagon Has a "Gay Pride" Celebration...

Don't they have a nice closet in the Pentagon they can put them in?

They actually had a pretty decent sized space (I knew one or two people who lived in that closet) until Warrior102 came in and bought up the whole place.

Seemed he needed a large space for his ego, and a nice out of the way closet to hide it in.

They actually had a pretty decent sized space (I knew one or two people who lived in that closet) until Warrior102 came in and bought up the whole place.

Seemed he needed a large space for his ego, and a nice out of the way closet to hide it in.

You never miss an ass-fuck or dick-suck thread do you, cocksucker.

You never miss an ass-fuck or dick-suck thread do you, cocksucker.

Seems that I may not........................however....................it seems that you're the one to start them.

Trolling for dates perhaps? Sorry...................although I'm gay friendly, I'm very much straight.

Try someone else for a boyfriend.

Actually, if they put that closet in the Pentagon, it wouldn't be long before Warrior was drilling a Glory Hole

What happened in the Catholic Church is going to happen in the military. Except we probably won't last as long as the Church.

Forum List

Back