This is how to fight the war on terrorism

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by kurtsprincess, Aug 10, 2005.

1. kurtsprincess

kurtsprincess Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +112
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    nice. but i thought we were targeting innocent iraqis over there, especially children? Oh i get it. We're probably loading the schools with c4 so we can blow up all the kids when theyre at school making it eaiser. According to morons like thefiber, that wouldnt be a ridiculous statement. :rolleyes:

3. kurtsprincess

kurtsprincess Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +112
    Thanks superspy for taking the time to read these articles. If you listen to the media and liberals it wouldn't be that hard to believe the observation you made. This is why I'm going to be on the lookout for articles like this. I notice there hasn't been much comment on the good we are doing over there. :confused:

4. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Try to catch the 'Good News From Iraq' or 'Good News From Afghanistan'-I usually post them in War on Terror thread. One of them comes out every two weeks. There is a lot of really Good news, NOT being covered in the way the bad news is.

5. Theregular

Theregular Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ok so let me get this straight, in 1990 the US destroys everything in Iraq, water stations, electricity, telephones system, bridges etc, Iraq rebuilds most of it during the sanctions, you come and destroy everything again, you rebuild 3 schools, a couple of electricity stations using Iraq's oil money, American companies do the projects so the money is coming back to you and you expect to be thanked for rebuilding 2% of what you have destroyed?? in 3 years and that's all that you rebuilt??

Perhaps you didn't hear about the protest the people of Amiriya did a couple of days ago, why? because there was nothing achieved in their city, btw its in southern Iraq and most of its population are sheia, and what did the iraq police have to do against this peaceful demonstration? they fire at them killing 2 and wounding 40.

6. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770

Knock, knock, anyone home? We destroyed zippo in Iraq in 1990, to the dismay of many. Pretty much confined to blowing up a few tanks and such by Kuwait/Saudi borders and picking up those that wanted to surrender. It was a mistake then, should have gone onto Baghdad.

7. Theregular

Theregular Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Excuse me? you didnt bomb the hell out of Baghdad then? true there was no ground forces, but you certainly destroyed everything with air strikes.

8. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Gulf-War
    Perhaps you are talking of the No Fly Zone?

9. Gem

Gem BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +782
    Despite what many think...Baghdad looked much like London or Paris prior to the American invasion...only better. The roads were paved with gold...and electricity and running water were free to the happy people of Iraq. The schools all provided their children with laptop computers. It rained gumdrops from the sky and the temperature was a constant 76 degrees.

Those things you heard...about how Saddam used most of his money NOT for public works but for palaces...complete lies. The fact that numerous places in Baghdad...not to mention the rest of the nation, didn't have running water or electricity that worked 24 hours a day....lies lies lies.

Its good that we can finally know and accept the truth. We destroyed one of the world's most beautiful and advanced cities...all because Bush was embarrassed about choking on a peanut.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  10. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    hi....when did you arrive here on earth?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1