This is from one of the sane white christians in America

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
White Christians Sleep While Young Black Men Die

And another thing: rid your mind of the idea of reverse racism. Reverse racism is not a thing. Yes, white people are occasionally judged on the color of their skin. This is race prejudice, and it happens. Racism is different. Racism = race prejudice + power. And white people, as a whole, still hold the power. I know that this is complicated and there is a hierarchy of power that includes all sorts of things like wealth, education, gender, sexual orientation, nation of origin, immigration status and color. But the top of that hierarchy of power is white.

White Christians Sleep While Young Black Men Die Sojourners

White Christians Sleep While Young Black Men Die

And another thing: rid your mind of the idea of reverse racism. Reverse racism is not a thing. Yes, white people are occasionally judged on the color of their skin. This is race prejudice, and it happens. Racism is different. Racism = race prejudice + power. And white people, as a whole, still hold the power. I know that this is complicated and there is a hierarchy of power that includes all sorts of things like wealth, education, gender, sexual orientation, nation of origin, immigration status and color. But the top of that hierarchy of power is white.

White Christians Sleep While Young Black Men Die Sojourners

And don't you forget it!!!

Well we did built the worlds Number 1 economy and Super power in record time too.

You got something better than #1, I'd love to hear it

It's funny to hear idiots say stupid shit like "the hierarchy of power is white", when the most powerful man in this country is BLACK!

Forum List

Back