This is flat out illegal. "Leaked video shows 'hush hush' flights of migrants from border into US under cover of darkness"

I wonder if this will actually go anywhere. Or if this is going to just be swept under the rug. This isn't the first time someone called for impeachment on Biden if I recall correctly.

I'd like to see it happen, but I'm still looking at it realistically here. Wonder how long it will take before we find out if anything is going to happen.

Wish there were more calling this out and looking to impeach.
Actually there were calls to impeach Biden as soon as he was declared the winner of the 2020 election.

Actually there were calls to impeach Biden as soon as he was declared the winner of the 2020 election.

Yep, as there should have been.

He has violated federal law numerous times.

Just his quid pro quo with Ukraine is impeachable......REMEMBER. :auiqs.jpg:

Look at all these butt-hurt hypocrites in this topic! :lol:

Hey, check this out:

The United States is for the first time sending illegal border-crossers to other cities for processing, transporting more than 3,000 each week from southern Texas and Arizona to other locations as the government struggles to deal with surging numbers of nearly 100,000 migrants a month crossing the southern border.

The Trump administration is flying migrants to San Diego and Del Rio, Texas, and busing them to El Centro, Calif., and Laredo, Texas, according to a U.S. Customs and Border Protection official familiar with the plan. There, they are being processed — which includes photographs, health screenings, fingerprints and background checks — before they are often released and told to return for a court hearing at a later date.

It is the first time in history the U.S. has transported immigrants to other localities
because federal officials can't process them in time at their original point of entry, the official said. The government is required by law to process these border-crossers within 72 hours.

Can anyone show me where Claudia Tenney screamed for Trump's impeachment? Can any of you show me where YOU were pissed at Trump for this and bemoaning the rape of the Constitution?

Thanks ahead of time.

Last edited:
Yep, as there should have been.

He has violated federal law numerous times.

Just his quid pro quo with Ukraine is impeachable......REMEMBER. :auiqs.jpg:
Are you saying a president can be impeached for behavior "before" he became president?

Biden is simply continuing a Trump policy.

You tards are such rubes of your propagandists. They absolutely depend on your stupidity and ignorance. Amazingly, you keep going back for more piss to drink!

You are making them rich!

Because..?

Seems like the plan here is just to remove anyone that is not on the right. How is this functionally different from an autocracy?

Funding the release of insurrectionists.

Not securing the border.

Keeping people in prison past their sentence.

There is plenty.

IMPEACHMENT IS NOT A LEGAL PROCESS. MAZIE HIRONO SAID IT OVER AND OVER!

In the many ways this administration has let this country down, I can’t think of any bigger betrayal than what they’ve done with our border to the south….What say you.
See post 65.

Last edited:
This is flat-out illegal and here we have the video and audio from a cop's body cam showing the illegal action. For some reason, the government quit going to this little airport, AFTER THE AIRPORT CLOSED at night.

What the heck is going on in our country?

BORDER SECURITY

Published 1 hour ago [Jan 27, 2022]

Leaked video shows federal contractors flying migrants to suburban NY: 'Betraying the American people'

'The government is betraying the American people,' a federal contractor says in the video

Leaked video shows migrants being transported on secret charter flights under the cover of night from southern border states to Westchester, New York.

"The government is betraying the American people," a federal contractor told a Westchester County police officer in a conversation recorded on the officer’s body camera on the tarmac of a Westchester airport on Aug. 13, 2021.

The footage was obtained via a Freedom of Information Act request by former Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino. Reports first surfaced of such flights back in October when the New York Post captured video of the scene at the airport in White Plains, New York.

See post 65.

Forum List

Back