This is flat out illegal. "Leaked video shows 'hush hush' flights of migrants from border into US under cover of darkness"

Mac1958 must be so proud of his vote for joe biden

Lets go Brandon!
For the last time.

This is as simple as I can make this for you.

You still will not understand.

otWPPTV.jpg

For the last time.

otWPPTV.jpg

I would say the same thing about the adoration of Joe Biden, but then again his polling #'s are so pathetic it looks as though even your side has come to what senses you guys have left.

I would say the same thing about the adoration of Joe Biden, but then again his polling #'s are so pathetic it looks as though even your side has come to what senses you guys have left.
And yet I refer to him as "the spectacularly mediocre Joe Biden". I don't think much of him.

But you are welcome to your ignorant fantasies. After all, you're a Trumpster.

For the last time.

otWPPTV.jpg
And as I keep reminding you trump polies were superior to biden’s

the fact is you along with many others merely reacted to the personality of trump

or in another words you hate your orange devil more than you love America

The Founding Fathers were geniuses but I wonder if they ever envisioned a time when the federal government would engage in illegal activity and it would be condoned by the media and federal law enforcement. Who ya gonna call?
In my humble opinion, they did! That's the reason for the Second Amendment.

In fact the picture Mac1958 chose in post #23 says says a lot about him in ways he never intended

you’re offended by trump based on a lie

the common lib media claim is that trump made fun of a handicapped lib reporter for his disability

but thats a lie

trump often used that gesture when mocking liberals of all persuasions who were not handicapped

and you fell for it

or do you already know the truth and just dont care?

America is guilty as death for it's constant love of torture, mayhem, murder and destruction and lies for over 120 years. All this bitter fruit that stupid Americans created, cheered, supported and even died for has caused the King of kings to break down all of America's watchtowers,. hedges and walls; And raise a flag to other nations to come plunder America. See the full description in Isaiah 5
If Americans want to escape the full wrath, Confess the nation's willful rebellion against the King of kings and stop doing the wicked deeds. But, most Americans are so deluded they suppose they been doing good stuff. So, without confession and repentence, YahwehShua cannot heal You.
Enjoy circling the drain as it escalates to final oblivion.

Otis Mayfield you can’t deport until you build the wall, with that said trump was tossing babies back in the river. Like he should. When he is reinstated he will start massive deportations

candycorn
Where have you been. Its all over Google. Look it up. Illegals are being bussed and flown all over the country by your incompetent idiot Bidung.

Catch-and-Bus: Thousands of Freed Border-Crossing Immigrants Are Dispersing Across America (cis.org)

The Democrat Party Leadership is building its "civilian national security force".

What is such a force needed for other than to enforce the transformation of the United States into a Cuban style dictatorship?

JWK

What will it take for American citizens and their families to realize their homeland is under attack?

Forum List

Back