This is far overdue!

whooshgraph.gif

Literacy is a lost art.

Yeah, uh, ... .. .. didn't want to respond did you?

You have yet to get the point. "Response" isn't my place.
The ball's in your court. Before you can return it you have to figure out where it is and pick it up.

Yeah, you have no idea what I mean by conservative collectivist cultures and liberal individualist cultures do you? Should I explain it to you seeing as you've never taken a sociology class, or perhaps, never read a sociology book?

rofl.gif

My college major in fact. Perhaps you have no idea what I mean by "Composition Fallacy".

Ok, I get it. You were just trolling.

No, I was posting over your head, not because I aimed it that way but because you insist on ducking.
See the two intervening posts. They understand. You're the only one that doesn't -- or is playing stupid.

Says the guy who uses a smiley to pump up his self esteem. I'm obviously speaking over your head. Post as many self assuring similes or tell yourself what you need to.

So you don't know about conservative collectivist and liberal individualist cultures. No need to feel inferior. Just learn.

Dood, trust me, your acting stupid isn't "over anybody's head".

I know a few Muslims. They don't intend to murder anybody.

We've murdered a lot of people in their countries, though, haven't we.
So by all means let em all in ......
Because the only two choices is kick them all out or let them all in. :rolleyes:

There is a third choice...kill them.
Yes...kill them. Because we aren't as evil as they are. :rolleyes:

They want us dead...given the choice, I'd rather see them dead.

How many of the many hundreds of thousands of Muslim immigrants have come here to rape and kill Americans?

Less than 6? How many natural born citizens get drunk and go out on our highways and murder Americans? 10,000 a year?

You can keep your paranoid nightmare to yourself.. Me? I watching for that car that is going to cross the center line.

Forum List

Back