This is disgusting

So where were you on Flynn&Powell?
“On” them?

Once again, if you think you have a question try asking a coherent one. Complete sentences help.

Since I’m not sure wtf you're grunting out so inarticulately, I’ll make a guess.

Are you talking about the disgraceful prosecution of Gen. Flynn? Or are you talking about how after the FEDS . I uimproperly threatened the general’s son, he “pleaded guilty.” I’m happy that President Trump did the right thing for Flynn.

And your reference to “Powell” is unclear. Are you talking about Sydney Powell or a late SCOTUS Justice? Or some other Powell?

Your incoherence is actually pretty funny.

“On” them?

Once again, if you think you have a question try asking a coherent one. Complete sentences help.

Since I’m not sure wtf you're grunting out so inarticulately, I’ll make a guess.

Are you talking about the disgraceful prosecution of Gen. Flynn? Or are you talking about how after the FEDS . I uimproperly threatened the general’s son, he “pleaded guilty.” I’m happy that President Trump did the right thing for Flynn.

And your reference to “Powell” is unclear. Are you talking about Sydney Powell or a late SCOTUS Justice? Or some other Powell?

Are you talking about the disgraceful prosecution of Gen. Flynn? Or are you talking about how after the FEDS . I uimproperly threatened the general’s son, he “pleaded guilty.”

I think that will be quite enough of that bullshit.

Besides, my undergraduate institution was far more selective than yours.

But to address the "substance" of your tantrum...

Sidney Powell was Flynn's attorney for that effort.

What do you think the DoJ had on Little Flynn to make Daddy Flynn plead to lying to investigators?

I should also tell you that by reading only the last few paragraphs of the motion to dismiss, I knew it was bullshit...

You are unquestionably the worst lawyer in any strip mall in your state.

You geniuses can’t figure out that these policies exist because kids are afraid of their parents and their bigotry.
And you, 'geniuses' don't understand that the kids are being TAUGHT to be afraid of their parents when their parents run afoul of government edicts.

Last edited:
These policies are outgrowth of safe spaces made in schools for kids to tell teachers they might be gay. Kids were afraid of their parents throwing them out of the house and disowning them, which did happen.

Because conservative parents only care about the well being of kids.
Those 'safe places' are grooming rooms, you idiot. Keep your dirty hands off our kids, teachers. You are there to teach them academic basics not to confuse them as to what sex they are.

Last edited:
What do you know about biology?

BERLIN — Germany must create a third gender category for people who do not identify as either male or female or were born with ambiguous sexual traits, the country’s constitutional court ruled on Wednesday, finding that binary gender designations violated the right to privacy.

In 2013, Germany became the first European country to allow parents to register newborns as neither female nor male, if the child was born with characteristics of both sexes.

Germany Must Allow Third Gender Category, Court Rules (Published 2017)
You are comparing physical deformities to mental deformities. You illogical freak

No...I'm demonstrating that what you witless twutz invoke as Science isn't.
It IS science, you retarded faggot.
There are 2 sexes. VERY RARELY a physical deformity happens and people have qualities of both sexes. That isnt being transgender, you stupid fuck.

It IS science, you retarded faggot.
There are 2 sexes. VERY RARELY a physical deformity happens and people have qualities of both sexes. That isnt being transgender, you stupid fuck.
Let's grant that this infantile drivel is true.

What are the rights of those with indeterminate primary sexual characteristics?

Let's grant that this infantile drivel is true.

What are the rights of those with indeterminate primary sexual characteristics?
These rare folks will help and counseling to fit in the world. Their situation is not make believe, its reality.

I think that will be quite enough of that bullshit.
No. No, it won’t. As long as you post gibberish, I’ll call you on it.
Besides, my undergraduate institution was far more selective than yours.
Maybe. You did go to a really good hairdressing academy.
But to address the "substance" of your tantrum...
Impossible. Unlike you, I haven’t engaged in any tantrums, horseshit.
Sidney Powell was Flynn's attorney for that effort.
And?
What do you think the DoJ had on Little Flynn to make Daddy Flynn plead to lying to investigators?
My guesswork doesn’t count. But just dragging his name into it and threatening the general with the imprisonment of family shows how sordid the DOJ can be.
I should also tell you that by reading only the last few paragraphs of the motion to dismiss, I knew it was bullshit...
You aren’t able to distinguish bullshit from fact because you’re truly a stupid little tard.
You are unquestionably the worst lawyer in any strip mall in your state.
You wouldn’t know how good I was.

But you do seem to be at least a competent typist. Congrats.

Forum List

Back