This is disgusting

Fact: kids are far more likely to be sexually assaulted by their family than a teacher.
Certainly. But 30 children have at least one parent or guardian. While a teacher might have 30 kids in a class. So, as you can see, there are one hell of a lot more parents than teachers.

They do. All the time. Because the trust teachers enough to tell them.

That trust is what you want to destroy.
Nope. I want ALL child abusers punished. However, that really isn't the issue now, is it.

Nope. I want ALL child abusers punished. However, that really isn't the issue now, is it.
All child abusers should be punished and you’re right, that has nothing to do with kids having a safe space at their schools.

This issue is about kids being afraid to tell their bigoted parents about themselves.

All child abusers should be punished and you’re right, that has nothing to do with kids having a safe space at their schools.

This issue is about kids being afraid to tell their bigoted parents about themselves.
It's none of your business. They aren't your children.

No. No, it won’t. As long as you post gibberish, I’ll call you on it.

Maybe. You did go to a really good hairdressing academy.

Impossible. Unlike you, I haven’t engaged in any tantrums, horseshit.

And?

My guesswork doesn’t count. But just dragging his name into it and threatening the general with the imprisonment of family shows how sordid the DOJ can be.

You aren’t able to distinguish bullshit from fact because you’re truly a stupid little tard.

You wouldn’t know how good I was.

But you do seem to be at least a competent typist. Congrats.
No. No, it won’t. As long as you post gibberish, I’ll call you on it.

Like?

Or are you talking about how after the FEDS . I uimproperly threatened the general’s son, he “pleaded guilty.”

You suck at it; it m be a good idea not to rely on it.

The same shitty Sidney Powell who brought us The Kraken, and may be sanctioned by the Texas bar association.

But just dragging his name into it and threatening the general with the imprisonment of family shows how sordid the DOJ can be.

Believing the DoJ can do so shows how credulous you are.

Mike and his boy were implicated in a conspiracy to kidnap.

A cleric.

Lovely people those Flynns.

You aren’t able to distinguish bullshit from fact because you’re truly a stupid little tard

And yet, I nailed it....the moment I read 4 paragraphs of the complaint.

You are still wrestling with it.

Like?

Or are you talking about how after the FEDS . I uimproperly threatened the general’s son, he “pleaded guilty.”

You suck at it; it m be a good idea not to rely on it.

The same shitty Sidney Powell who brought us The Kraken, and may be sanctioned by the Texas bar association.

Believing the DoJ can do so shows how credulous you are.

Mike and his boy were implicated in a conspiracy to kidnap.

A cleric.

Lovely people those Flynns.

And yet, I nailed it....the moment I read 4 paragraphs of the complaint.

You are still wrestling with it.
So, to summarize, except for your usual spew of vapid, worthless and unsupported opinions, you have nothing to say.

Your track record of perpetual fail remains intact.

You’re dull in all paring efforts. And you remain valueless, horseshit.

Don’t cry yourself to sleep just because I’ve got your number and call you out on your numerous efforts at being a dishonest troll bitch. Instead, just gfy. 👍
Imagine being allowed to plead down to "lying to government officials" from a Capital Offense.

That's White Privilege...

Forum List

Back