This Is CRIMINAL: Parents Indoctrinate Six Year Old Drag Queen

Smite.jpg

These parents should be arrested. I can't find the right words to say other than that. This made my stomach turn.

What does he charge for a show? Does he take post-dated checks? And does he have any openings to do an hour long show next saturday night at 2AM in the back of the 1st Avenue YMCA for a bunch of Bud Lite beer swilling overweight balding transgender LGBTQ's non-binary Canadian truck driver convention? Free pizza and coke.

Just asking for a friend. :uhh:

What does he charge for a show? Does he take post-dated checks? And does he have any openings to do an hour long show next saturday night at 2AM in the back of the 1st Avenue YMCA for a bunch of Bud Lite beer swilling overweight balding transgender LGBTQ's non-binary Canadian truck driver convention? Free pizza and coke.

Just asking for a friend. :uhh:

Well I sure hope that your friend isn't serious.

Parents have an incredible latitude about the way they raise their kids. The problem for society is when outside agencies groom children for alternate lifestyles without parental interference.

100%. Unless they start drugging the kid to stop puberty or lop something off, they have to be left alone, lest the left gets the idea to go after religious parents, either mainstream of more extreme, like the Amish or Hasidim.

I would include Fundamentalist Mormons, but those morons have a habit of forcing underage girls to marry old dudes.

Yuck.

It is no more valid to call them “Mormons” than it would be to call Lutherans or Episcopalians “Catholics”.

Not so sure. They follow Mormon doctrine, and the books.

And All three of those are Christian faiths, but different versions.

Sorry if it offends you, but that's what they are. They broke with what I assume is your Church a century ago when Mainstream Mormons agreed to give up polygamy.

Not so sure. They follow Mormon doctrine, and the books.
And All three of those are Christian faiths, but different versions.
Sorry if it offends you, but that's what they are. They broke with what I assume is your Church a century ago when Mainstream Mormons agreed to give up polygamy.

Whether it offends me or not is irrelevant to the fact that it is inappropriate and dishonest for you to refer to the people as “Mormons” who are not.

They are no more “Mormon” than Lutherans are “Catholic”.

Whether it offends me or not is irrelevant to the fact that it is inappropriate and dishonest for you to refer to the people as “Mormons” who are not.

They are no more “Mormon” than Lutherans are “Catholic”.

The difference is Lutherans don't claim they are Mormons, these people do claim they are Mormons.

It isn't dishonest at all, and as for inappropriate, I don't care.

I agree

But tarting up little girls like streetwalkers and putting them in beauty pageants is just as creepy yet the trailer trash crowd seems to love the shit out of that

The difference is Lutherans don't claim they are Mormons, these people do claim they are Mormons.
It isn't dishonest at all, and as for inappropriate, I don't care.

The truth is that they are not Mormons, and their bizarre practices do not reflect on actual Mormons.

That you do not care about the truth is pretty much a defining characteristic of dishonesty.

The truth is that they are not Mormons, and their bizarre practices do not reflect on actual Mormons.

That you do not care about the truth is pretty much a defining characteristic of dishonesty.

They call themselves Mormons. Lutherans do not call themselves Catholics.

Forum List

Back