This is a very possible scenario

First, you'll need a court to take a case ... so far, they haven't ...

Maybe Texas will get a two sentence dismissal ...

Supreme Court denies GOP effort to block certification of Pennsylvania election results
Meaningless....certification does not mean they (votes) will be accepted.... It only means they are being offered.
Hogwash. You have no idea what you're talking about. Yesterday was safe harbor day, the last day that certifications can be disputed at the state level. The states then are obligated by law to appoint electors based on the popular vote. After the EC meets and tallies those votes, it goes to congress for a final certification on Jan 6. If there is an objection, the House and Senate vote separately on whether to accept the objection by simple majority . Both must accept it or the matter goes back to the vote of the electors. There is no way in hell that an objection will pass either the house or the Senate. Case closed
What do you disagree with Regressive Hunter ? progressive hunter | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Spell it out.
you forgot about the rest of the rules,,,
That is not an answer. Spell it out, How can Drumpf still win?
how would I know,,, but it aint over til its over,,
At least you admit that you don't know and that you're just making noise like Trumps like to do. And, for your information, it is indeed over
if its over why are you dems so scared???
We are not at all scared Bubba. We are enjoying this to no end
buddy you guys stink of fear,,,
Really? You know me so well! The reason why I have no fear is because-unlike you and your ilk- I have educated myself on the law and the process and know what is possible and what is not possible. You choose to wallow in ignorance which allows you to continue to fantasize about Trump winning. It is rather pathetic that you disagree with my assessment of how thing will go, but can't actually explain how I'm wrong
I did explain,,, youre only considering part of the rules,,,

I don't know what's gong to happen but I do know that Biden Cheated and so does Harris know it.....she has not yet given up her Senate Seat and I find that quite telling.
Biden may well be installed but he's going to have nothing but trouble on his hands for the next four years....Trump's following will remain Loyal to him and he will absolutely be back in the white house in 24....without the fraud.

JO
Oh please! You don't know squat. How many judges-many republican and some appointed by Trump - said that there was no fraud? How many state republican election officials said that there was no fraud? The justice department, in the form of the boot licker Bill Barr said that there was no fraud. SCOTUS won't touch it because there is NO FRAUD

As far as Trump goes, he will be fighting to stay out of jail and may well be in jail by 2024. Yes his moronic minions will be making trouble, but they will negatively impact the Republican more than anyone as is happening in Georgia right now

There is massive fraud and massive disregard for electoral process....it may well have a standing in front of the SCOTUS....we will see. You can ignore the proof as it suits you the proof is not going away. Nobody beats 1x10^15 odds....it just does not happen. The footprint of the Algorithm is huge and loud....pretty sloppy work in fact. Are you kidding me dude....suitcases full of phony ballots arriving at 3am in Trucks owned by a Chinese company and you're telling me there was no fraud? You're a fool.....it's fine if you think the results are justified ...that's up to you....but you shouldn't lie to yourself. Just admit that Biden Cheated and you're OK with it because it's the result you want.

JO

Supreme Court denies GOP effort to block certification of Pennsylvania election results
Meaningless....certification does not mean they (votes) will be accepted.... It only means they are being offered.
Hogwash. You have no idea what you're talking about. Yesterday was safe harbor day, the last day that certifications can be disputed at the state level. The states then are obligated by law to appoint electors based on the popular vote. After the EC meets and tallies those votes, it goes to congress for a final certification on Jan 6. If there is an objection, the House and Senate vote separately on whether to accept the objection by simple majority . Both must accept it or the matter goes back to the vote of the electors. There is no way in hell that an objection will pass either the house or the Senate. Case closed
What do you disagree with Regressive Hunter ? progressive hunter | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Spell it out.
At least you admit that you don't know and that you're just making noise like Trumps like to do. And, for your information, it is indeed over
Really? You know me so well! The reason why I have no fear is because-unlike you and your ilk- I have educated myself on the law and the process and know what is possible and what is not possible. You choose to wallow in ignorance which allows you to continue to fantasize about Trump winning. It is rather pathetic that you disagree with my assessment of how thing will go, but can't actually explain how I'm wrong

Just a word of caution about SCOTUS...while the liberal judges are nothing more than Rubber stampers for their party.....the conservative justices are not and may not do what we want them to do. Above all other things the court does not want to become the legislature or the Enforcement arm....in this case however they may not have a choice....there are now 17 states suing for election integrity if the SCOTUS has the temerity to tell them they have no standing....I expect this nation to fracture.... If they tell the 17 states that they do have a standing I also expect this nation to fracture. Trump will remain President.....but it may not be from DC. Roberts is probably compromised....and I am sure the Justices are getting a barrage of threats already from Xi's army here in the US.

JO
Like all the other cases, this one is going nowhere. There's a good chance the SCOTUS won't even take this case.

Spell it out.

I don't know what's gong to happen but I do know that Biden Cheated and so does Harris know it.....she has not yet given up her Senate Seat and I find that quite telling.
Biden may well be installed but he's going to have nothing but trouble on his hands for the next four years....Trump's following will remain Loyal to him and he will absolutely be back in the white house in 24....without the fraud.

JO
Oh please! You don't know squat. How many judges-many republican and some appointed by Trump - said that there was no fraud? How many state republican election officials said that there was no fraud? The justice department, in the form of the boot licker Bill Barr said that there was no fraud. SCOTUS won't touch it because there is NO FRAUD

As far as Trump goes, he will be fighting to stay out of jail and may well be in jail by 2024. Yes his moronic minions will be making trouble, but they will negatively impact the Republican more than anyone as is happening in Georgia right now

There is massive fraud and massive disregard for electoral process....it may well have a standing in front of the SCOTUS....we will see. You can ignore the proof as it suits you the proof is not going away. Nobody beats 1x10^15 odds....it just does not happen. The footprint of the Algorithm is huge and loud....pretty sloppy work in fact. Are you kidding me dude....suitcases full of phony ballots arriving at 3am in Trucks owned by a Chinese company and you're telling me there was no fraud? You're a fool.....it's fine if you think the results are justified ...that's up to you....but you shouldn't lie to yourself. Just admit that Biden Cheated and you're OK with it because it's the result you want.

JO
LOLOL

Sure there is. That explains why none of it has been proven in a court of law after 36 days.

Spell it out.

Just a word of caution about SCOTUS...while the liberal judges are nothing more than Rubber stampers for their party.....the conservative justices are not and may not do what we want them to do. Above all other things the court does not want to become the legislature or the Enforcement arm....in this case however they may not have a choice....there are now 17 states suing for election integrity if the SCOTUS has the temerity to tell them they have no standing....I expect this nation to fracture.... If they tell the 17 states that they do have a standing I also expect this nation to fracture. Trump will remain President.....but it may not be from DC. Roberts is probably compromised....and I am sure the Justices are getting a barrage of threats already from Xi's army here in the US.

JO
Good God! What the fuck are you blathering about. Trump will not remain as president. The high court is not going to be a party to an attempted coup to destroy the Republic and circumvent the will of the people . They are far more concerned about their legacy and the legitimacy of the court. The nation is already fractured thanks to lunatics like you but we can and will heal if you would just shut the fuck up. You people are an existential threat to the nation and to democracy.

if they are waiting to hear back that kinda means they are hearing the case doesnt it???

No ... that's not how the court system works ... a complaint has been filed, the court is waiting for an answer ... in the PA case, they ruled summarily without a hearing ...
you mean they want to HEAR the answer,,
got it,,
LOL

That doesn't necessarily mean they're going to hear the case. Dayum, are you ever slow.
and yet they are waiting to hear the opposition of the case,,, sounds to me like they are hearing it to determine if it goes further or dismiss,,

unlike yesterday where they dismissed it without hearing anything
Try not to be so stupid. The state already responded in that case in a lower court.

None of this is unexpected....I predicted months ago that this election would not be settled well into the summer months because I expected this type of subterfuge...it was evident before and is ultimately evident now. There is no president elect at this point dude....the election has not been decided and the electoral committee just refused to certify Biden so hold on to your horses buddy....Trump hasn't lost anything yet. Trump's legal team was ready to go in August....that should tell you all you need to know. They already knew what decisions would be made and what judges would make them.....the whole idea is to get before the SCOTUS..... the faster the better.

JO
Huh? Trump's legal team has been working on this since August and the still lost every meaningful case in court to date?? :lmao:

There haven't been any meaningful battles yet only a series of never Trump judges of both parties...but they're coming......the long and tedious road to the SCOTUS is what it is because it has to be that way...this was always going there and that's why the Legal team was ready....ON BOTH SIDE IN FACT....months ahead of time. Even then it will boil down to partisan preference and not law.....the way it has been for four years.

JO
Any . . . day . . . now . . . !!!!!!

:abgg2q.jpg:
Bump

:dance:

I see you're extending the streak of your perfect record of being wrong.

how can I be wrong when I didnt say anything???

all I did was post a link of current events,,

now on the other hand I noticed youve been staying away form the news that hunter has been under criminal investigation for some time while you claimed he wasnt,,,

now on the other hand I noticed youve been staying away form the news that hunter has been under criminal investigation for some time while you claimed he wasnt,,,
LOL

Running from your own posts again? When someone pointed out your side needs to get a case in court, you cited this one.

And who cares about Hunter. Have you not figured out yet that he's not running for office?

LOL

Running from your own posts again? When someone pointed out your side needs to get a case in court, you cited this one.

And who cares about Hunter. Have you not figured out yet that he's not running for office?

yeah I posted a link for them,, was the link false???

I still didnt say anything,,

and it seems the FBI is concerned about a possible future presidents son laundering money for his father and working for the chinese,,,

but you go ahead and run,,,

LOL

and it seems the FBI is concerned about a possible future presidents son laundering money for his father and working for the chinese,,,

That was the case you cited when someone said your side needs a case to get into court.

I like how you claim your posts have no meaning when you're wrong.

LOL

That was the case you cited when someone said your side needs a case to get into court.

I didnt cite anything I posted a link for them,,, and when did I say that was my side??
I didnt vote for trump and I only think repubes are slightly less offensive than dems,,,

youre letting your hatred dictate your thoughts,,

Replacement meme for OP...

40EE31BE-21DF-4F5C-8CD1-35D7C45389FC.jpeg

LOL

I didnt cite anything I posted a link for them,,, and when did I say that was my side??
I didnt vote for trump and I only think repubes are slightly less offensive than dems,,,

You're a rightard, that puts you on that side.

And again, that's what you posted in response to someone else posting how your side needs to get a case in court. You then took it further by speculating the Supreme Court ordering the four states to respond kinda means they were going to hear the case. You were wrong about that too.

LOL

And again, that's what you posted in response to someone else posting how your side needs to get a case in court. You then took it further by speculating the Supreme Court ordering the four states to respond kinda means they were going to hear the case. You were wrong about that too.
yes I am right wing,, your mistake is thinking repubes are rightwing,,,

no matter how many times you say it youre wrong,, all I did was answer a question with a link and said nothing towards an opinion,,,

LOL

you just go right ahead and believe what you want cause I aint your wet nurse,,,

Forum List

Back