This idiot evidently thinks oil only used to make gas! HOW DUMB!

Yet you demand that the world secure there power by abandoning efforts to decrease dependency on oil. They don't care why you do it, they thank you anyways.
Until such time as you can do away with oil as a means of manufacturing products that are essential to a solid quality of life along with being able to keep warm in an ever increasingly cold world, then you have no valid point of view.

I demand only one thing from the world. To be left alone and to enjoy those things in life that keep Me out of the caves and trees.

It is oil that feeds 7 billion people.
It is oil that keeps people from freezing in the dead of winter.
It is oil that creates the industry that lifts people from poverty and destitution and living from eating one bug to the next.

Until such time as the world starts to embrace Nuclear power generation that provides even cheaper means of living a good life, the world can go fuck off.

As long as tyrants and dictators are enriched by oil their people have no chance. You stand with Mohammad bin Salman, you stand with Vladimir Putin, you stand with the Ayatollah, you stand with Qatar's Emir, etc. Their life expectancy is shit and ours is going down. Your lifestyle comfort level is more important than the planet and the lives on it.
It's be great if leftists would stop telling people who leftist stereotypes insist they support.

I support the American oil industry. I have relatives who support their families by building oil tanks in Texas. Short-sighted idiots like you want them to be out of work.

Maybe they can buy electric cars with their unemployment checks, huh?

How much more unbridled do you want it? We're sucking oil out of American territory like crazy, with thousands of land leases for drilling still waiting to be acted on. New, incredibly massive investments into our oil industry could potentially increase our percentage of total global output by 1 or 2 percent over the next 5 - 10 years, doing absolutely nothing to affect the cost of oil, while simultaneously making it more difficult to switch to energies of the future. Is that what you're talking about?
You stop buying products made with oil. Step up. Man up. Don't just bitch impotently on the internet. DO something.

Petroleum in Real Life: N-95 masks​

This vital piece of personal protective equipment is made possible using petrochemicals derived from oil and natural gas.
Did you know these vital pieces of personal protective equipment are almost entirely made from petroleum-based products? The very fine filtering necessary to prevent infection is made possible by polymers like polypropylene and other petroleum derivatives – basic cloth masks don’t do the job.

And YET this dummy wants to eliminate fossil fuels...

View attachment 614666

A partial list of products made from Petroleum (144 of 6000 items)​

One 42-gallon barrel of oil creates 19.4 gallons of gasoline. The rest (over half) is used to make things like:

SolventsDiesel fuelMotor OilBearing Grease
InkFloor WaxBallpoint PensFootball Cleats
UpholsterySweatersBoatsInsecticides
Bicycle TiresSports Car BodiesNail PolishFishing lures
DressesTiresGolf BagsPerfumes
CassettesDishwasher partsTool BoxesShoe Polish
Motorcycle HelmetCaulkingPetroleum JellyTransparent Tape
CD PlayerFaucet WashersAntisepticsClothesline
CurtainsFood PreservativesBasketballsSoap
Vitamin CapsulesAntihistaminesPursesShoes
DashboardsCortisoneDeodorantShoelace Aglets
PuttyDyesPanty HoseRefrigerant
PercolatorsLife JacketsRubbing AlcoholLinings
SkisTV CabinetsShag RugsElectrician’s Tape
Tool RacksCar Battery CasesEpoxyPaint
MopsSlacksInsect RepellentOil Filters
UmbrellasYarnFertilizersHair Coloring
RoofingToilet SeatsFishing RodsLipstick
Denture AdhesiveLinoleumIce Cube TraysSynthetic Rubber
SpeakersPlastic WoodElectric BlanketsGlycerin
Tennis RacketsRubber CementFishing BootsDice
Nylon RopeCandlesTrash BagsHouse Paint
Water PipesHand LotionRoller SkatesSurf Boards
ShampooWheelsPaint RollersShower Curtains
Guitar StringsLuggageAspirinSafety Glasses
AntifreezeFootball HelmetsAwningsEyeglasses
ClothesToothbrushesIce ChestsFootballs
CombsCD’s & DVD’sPaint BrushesDetergents
VaporizersBalloonsSun GlassesTents
Heart ValvesCrayonsParachutesTelephones
EnamelPillowsDishesCameras
AnestheticsArtificial TurfArtificial limbsBandages
DenturesModel CarsFolding DoorsHair Curlers
Cold creamMovie filmSoft Contact lensesDrinking Cups
Fan BeltsCar EnamelShaving CreamAmmonia
RefrigeratorsGolf BallsToothpasteGasoline

Is this your daily, "I hate Biden" thread. It's wearing thin, and you're looking dumber and more out of touch by the day.

Is this your daily, "I hate Biden" thread. It's wearing thin, and you're looking dumber and more out of touch by the day.
I don't hate anyone. I know you are getting tired of being confronted with facts but like others like you that
"hate" America, think Americans are racists, white supremacists, etc. and primarily don't deal with the "science" of
FACTS. Attached are positions and actions taken by Obama that are exactly what Biden and evidently people like you believe...and the opposite of what most Americans what and believe.
Obama/Biden believe 1,400 companies should go bankrupt laying off 450,000 people from companies that pay over $100 billion a year in Federal/state and local taxes. Why?
Biden like Obama opposed drilling on Federal land that provides 24% of our nation's oil and gas.
Biden like Obama evidently WANTED higher gas prices.
Biden like Obama wants higher utility costs..."skyrocketing"!
So while I like you don't "hate" Biden, you and other grossly uninformed people I will continue to point out the fallacies of Biden and people like you especially with substantiation.
ObamaAntiBusiness.png

It's be great if leftists would stop telling people who leftist stereotypes insist they support.

I support the American oil industry. I have relatives who support their families by building oil tanks in Texas. Short-sighted idiots like you want them to be out of work.

Maybe they can buy electric cars with their unemployment checks, huh?

Are there any buggy whip makers left in your family? Times change and people get retrained for other jobs.

There are going to be jobs in the gas and oil business in the USA for some time to come, but your position makes no logical sense. Are these people ONLY capable of building oil tanks? Is there any other use for their skills?

When I started out as a law clerk, word processors didn't exist. I used an IBM Selectric, scissors, clear tape, and a photocopier, to draft and edit contracts and docutments. We searched title by pouring over large metal bound books at the Land Registry Office, and I spent a lot of time going back and forth to government offices to search various records. Today, everything is done online. I can search title from the comfort of my own home, using my laptop. Closings are completed without going to the Registry Office. An entire generation of highly paid title searchers and conveyancers were put of out work.

For years, people in the areas of the country which grew tobacco, resisted any restrictions on the sale of cigarettes because it was a "personal choice", and a lot of jobs would be lost in the tobacco industry. The tobacco lobby was enormous. Now smoking is considered odious at best, and tobacco farmers turned to other crops.

Back in the early 90's, there was a book called "Green is Gold" which spent a good number of weeks on the NYT Best Seller List, and was a wake up call to business all across North America. Instead of seeing the green movement as a threat, view it as an opportunity. Patrick Carson, the author, was a Loblaws Grocery Vice President, and the company wholeheartedly embraced this philosphy, and became the leading grocer in Canada.

Amazon product

Are you saying your relatives can't find another market for their tanks? What did buggy makers do?

As long as tyrants and dictators are enriched by oil their people have no chance. You stand with Mohammad bin Salman, you stand with Vladimir Putin, you stand with the Ayatollah, you stand with Qatar's Emir, etc. Their life expectancy is shit and ours is going down. Your lifestyle comfort level is more important than the planet and the lives on it.

We're but a pinprick on the planet. Its the height of arrogance to think man can cause significant changes on a planet. The people that push this glowarm propaganda are nothing but filth.

Individuals such as they are, are classified as luddites.
It will take them as long as possible to see that life does change and even exist and does well without them.
Are there any buggy whip makers left in your family? Times change and people get retrained for other jobs.

There are going to be jobs in the gas and oil business in the USA for some time to come, but your position makes no logical sense. Are these people ONLY capable of building oil tanks? Is there any other use for their skills?

When I started out as a law clerk, word processors didn't exist. I used an IBM Selectric, scissors, clear tape, and a photocopier, to draft and edit contracts and docutments. We searched title by pouring over large metal bound books at the Land Registry Office, and I spent a lot of time going back and forth to government offices to search various records. Today, everything is done online. I can search title from the comfort of my own home, using my laptop. Closings are completed without going to the Registry Office. An entire generation of highly paid title searchers and conveyancers were put of out work.

For years, people in the areas of the country which grew tobacco, resisted any restrictions on the sale of cigarettes because it was a "personal choice", and a lot of jobs would be lost in the tobacco industry. The tobacco lobby was enormous. Now smoking is considered odious at best, and tobacco farmers turned to other crops.

Back in the early 90's, there was a book called "Green is Gold" which spent a good number of weeks on the NYT Best Seller List, and was a wake up call to business all across North America. Instead of seeing the green movement as a threat, view it as an opportunity. Patrick Carson, the author, was a Loblaws Grocery Vice President, and the company wholeheartedly embraced this philosphy, and became the leading grocer in Canada.

Amazon product

Are you saying your relatives can't find another market for their tanks? What did buggy makers do?

86% of Saudi oil revenue goes to healthcare, education, clean water, infrastructure and new business ventures. What the hell are you talking about?

I don't hate anyone. I know you are getting tired of being confronted with facts but like others like you that
"hate" America, think Americans are racists, white supremacists, etc. and primarily don't deal with the "science" of
FACTS. Attached are positions and actions taken by Obama that are exactly what Biden and evidently people like you believe...and the opposite of what most Americans what and believe.
Obama/Biden believe 1,400 companies should go bankrupt laying off 450,000 people from companies that pay over $100 billion a year in Federal/state and local taxes. Why?
Biden like Obama opposed drilling on Federal land that provides 24% of our nation's oil and gas.
So while I like you don't "hate" Biden, you and other grossly uninformed people I will continue to point out the fallacies of Biden and people like you especially with substantiation.
View attachment 617169
If gas prices aren't high companies don't invest in production.

If gas prices aren't high companies don't invest in production.
That is such a broad statement as you are wont to do!
If ALL companies don't invest in production, THERE IS NO PRODUCTION!
From your position, an oil refinery company says..hmmm we aren't getting enough from the gas stations who aren't getting enough to pay us from the prices they are charging... ok. we just won't produce anymore!
Is that your position?

View attachment 617169

It YOU who can't deal with the facts. You're coming up with all of these "statements", and completely ignoring the record of the Obama Administration in bringing the USA to Energy Indepdendence.

Oil and gas production increased 80% under President Obama.

From your position, an oil refinery company says..hmmm we aren't getting enough from the gas stations who aren't getting enough to pay us from the prices they are charging... ok. we just won't produce anymore!
Is that your position?

That's EXACTLY what happened in 2020. Gas wasn't selling, so refineries stopped producing gasoline.

Is that your position?
Oil companies have to make a profit. Is that simple enough? They can limp along at $40 a barrel but they won't be investing in rigs, oil leases and drilling.

Forum List

Back