This guy exposes Obama for what he is

You have me confused with a Bush supporter, Iraq supporter, Afghan supporter...
Do you support Obama in his bid to turn terrorist Iran into a world power? Your Bushy, righty/lefty thingy promotes the divide that our NWO leaders needs to continue it's takedown of our rights. Why is Obama insisting that the UN vote on the Iran deal to the exclusion of our own government?

It is heartbreaking to watch this country decay, but decay it is. What we are witnessing now will culminate in WW3. If we support Iran, and Russia supports Iran, then everything the Bible says about Israel will be possible. Hitler eradicated 1/3 of the Jews. The aforementioned countries will eradicate 2/3. And we will help them.
How much of your paycheck will Obama give to Iran with your approval?

And anyone and everyone has access to the Bible code.

It is becoming obvious to me that whoever is pulling the strings, is the same one(s) that have set every would-be President into office since Clinton.

I voted for Bush twice, but from the moment that GW did not have both Clintons arrested the moment he was sworn in, I began to wonder 'what in the hell is going on?'.

Clinton's two terms were a demonstration of overt, unapologetic corruption; from his being funded by Chinese Intelligence, to his giving the Chinese our MIRV Technology, to his giving the North Koreans Nuclear weapons...

There was no reason that a valid American Administration would not have established deep and profound investigation into the damage that was done by the Left to US National Security... .

But not only was such not carried out, Bush did not take steps to assess US internal security policy, which failed to account for the means of Mohammad Atta's crew to finish their 'flying-only' school.

Which provided us with 9-11-01.

Then, in the middle of the war with Islam... with the US having gone to war with Hussein and Osama, the US elects Hussein Obama... The first name of which is a version of the hebrew word: barak, which means 'lightning'... as in 'strike'. The consequence of which is that control of the Middle East has been turned over to the Islamic Cult, with the current trend being that the US is on the brink of licensing IRAN for Nuclear Weapons...

It reads like a bad joke.

Glenn Beck is very reliable.

Bwahahaha....that was funny. Did you think that up all by yourself?:badgrin:
No. I had to research it for a while. It was a tough conclusion to make with much evidence weighing in on both sides. At least he's a real person who can get angry on the radio so we know who he is.
And sobs his wittel heart out to tug at those emotive tea farters...He's either a damn good actor or he has emotional problems with his mood swings...
Meanwhile Obama puts up a good front but the moment he gets inside the white house he flips off white America and says "stupid fucking crackers. It just feels good to wipe my ass in the white house".

Faux news.........corporate owned by..."The channel was created by Australian-American media mogul Rupert Murdoch, who hired former Republican Party media consultant and NBC executive Roger Ailes as its founding CEO.[2] It launched on October 7, 1996."
giphy.gif

What is strong evidence is the widening gap between Fox news and liberal news. And I think the reason for it is the slobbering love affair that the liberal media had for Obama. It wasn't reporting the news, it was covering up the news. Americans seem to be tiring of that. Benghazi was a perfect example. No spontaneous riot, no what difference does it make, no it was a video's fault. Fox news stands alone in confronting the bullshit we get on every other news cast.
No one wants to hear the hands up Sharptongue agenda, when the truth is a click away.....

Can you say Congress = Koch brothers!
But then you still never answered the question.
It was about the media but maybe you have a problem grasping the real thought of the topic.

Beats the White House being owned by Soros.

It is about Glen Beck and what he said about Obama, not the media.
Many put in comments about Fox News, but Beck has had his own TV station since 2011.

Glenn Beck is very reliable.

Bwahahaha....that was funny. Did you think that up all by yourself?:badgrin:
No. I had to research it for a while. It was a tough conclusion to make with much evidence weighing in on both sides. At least he's a real person who can get angry on the radio so we know who he is.
And sobs his wittel heart out to tug at those emotive tea farters...He's either a damn good actor or he has emotional problems with his mood swings...
Meanwhile Obama puts up a good front but the moment he gets inside the white house he flips off white America and says "stupid fucking crackers. It just feels good to wipe my ass in the white house".

You're such an idiot. His mother was white.....he is half white....you really are dense.

It was about the media but maybe you have a problem grasping the real thought of the topic.

Oh, she never answers questions.....because she can't. She can't handle the truth....so she just keeps posting bullshit addressed to no one in particular. And you can tell her and prove to her that Faux News twists stories to make conservatives look good, and she will ignore it and come up with another idiot statement.

Which is why you are so terribly uninformed. Cling to the Soros funded Huffington Post for what's best for America. ;)

Sorry to inform you, but it is the Faux News viewers that are uninformed. You all don't recognize truth anymore, if it hit you on the face. This is from Forbes....a right wing source, to boot! So, you've swallowed the lie....continue to drink the KoolAid....:)

A poll by Farleigh Dickinson University in New Jersey showed that of all the news channels out there, Fox News viewers are the least informed.

People were asked questions about news habits and current events in a statewide poll of 600 New Jersey residents recently. Results showed that viewers of Sunday morning news shows were the most informed about current events, while Fox News viewers were the least informed. In fact, FDU poll results showed they were even less informed than those who say they don’t watch any news at all.

Fox News Viewers Uninformed NPR Listeners Not Poll Suggests - Forbes

Glenn isn't with Fox, so how about you actually address the op and stop editorializing about Fox. Watch the video and refute any point you wish, with evidence of course. Glenn uses your dear leaders own spoken and written words to make his points but you're welcome to have a go.

Why would I (or anyone with any sense at all) want to spend any time listening to someone who is not credible? Certainly not me. If his story is accurate, whatever it is, maybe a credible source like the NY Times or something similar, will pick it up....then I'll read it and believe it. Until then...quit trying to push Beck as a credible source. He is a known liar and you may believe it since he exists in the same Faux News Bubble......but puleeezzzzzzze......some of us have standards.

The schtick is from 2014. No one picked up on it because nothing that Beckie said could be verified.

Actually he provided excerpts from speeches and your dear leaders book to verify everything he said, you obviously didn't watch it.

Yeah....it's not rocket science to take excerpts that have would have a different meaning if you heard the whole speech, and turn it into them saying whatever liar Beck wants them to say. I've watched Beck other times and he doesn't impress me. He lies.

Sorry to inform you, but it is the Faux News viewers that are uninformed. You all don't recognize truth anymore, if it hit you on the face. This is from Forbes....a right wing source, to boot! So, you've swallowed the lie....continue to drink the KoolAid....:)

A poll by Farleigh Dickinson University in New Jersey showed that of all the news channels out there, Fox News viewers are the least informed.

People were asked questions about news habits and current events in a statewide poll of 600 New Jersey residents recently. Results showed that viewers of Sunday morning news shows were the most informed about current events, while Fox News viewers were the least informed. In fact, FDU poll results showed they were even less informed than those who say they don’t watch any news at all.

Glenn isn't with Fox, so how about you actually address the op and stop editorializing about Fox. Watch the video and refute any point you wish, with evidence of course. Glenn uses your dear leaders own spoken and written words to make his points but you're welcome to have a go.

Why would I (or anyone with any sense at all) want to spend any time listening to someone who is not credible? Certainly not me. If his story is accurate, whatever it is, maybe a credible source like the NY Times or something similar, will pick it up....then I'll read it and believe it. Until then...quit trying to push Beck as a credible source. He is a known liar and you may believe it since he exists in the same Faux News Bubble......but puleeezzzzzzze......some of us have standards.

The schtick is from 2014. No one picked up on it because nothing that Beckie said could be verified.

Actually he provided excerpts from speeches and your dear leaders book to verify everything he said, you obviously didn't watch it.

Yeah....it's not rocket science to take excerpts that have would have a different meaning if you heard the whole speech, and turn it into them saying whatever liar Beck wants them to say. I've watched Beck other times and he doesn't impress me. He lies.

Tell me what did he take out of context in this video?

Oh, she never answers questions.....because she can't. She can't handle the truth....so she just keeps posting bullshit addressed to no one in particular. And you can tell her and prove to her that Faux News twists stories to make conservatives look good, and she will ignore it and come up with another idiot statement.

Can answer, do answer when I see the question. Not only that, but I can answer it without personal insults. I don't have to stoop that low.
So what is this very important question you need answered?

:2up:

Okay, why don't you take one item at a time and post the speech it was quoted from and point put what contradicts Glenn Beck? Come on, do a little work for a change.

The Left, spurred on by "Dear Leader" Obama, has attacked Glenn from the beginning of Obama's first campaign, not on facts, but on hate speech started by Obama.

I would try and explain it to you, but you like Ram, would simply ignore my post and come up with another stupid comment. Glenn Beck has been debunked over and over.....he says things and then contradicts himself.....I believe Glenn Beck may be mentally retarded. Then his flip-flopping would make sense.

That's right........you never did respond to my comment regarding Romans 13 and God appointing our leaders. Is it because you think God doesn't know what He is doing? You claim to be a Christian but act as if God has forgotten about the world He created and you are afraid that NWO is going to take the world without God noticing it?

That's right........you never did respond to my comment regarding Romans 13 and God appointing our leaders. Is it because you think God doesn't know what He is doing? You claim to be a Christian but act as if God has forgotten about the world He created and you are afraid that NWO is going to take the world without God noticing it?
The end times are coming. The government will soon be run by the antichrist.

I would try and explain it to you, but you like Ram, would simply ignore my post and come up with another stupid comment. Glenn Beck has been debunked over and over.....he says things and then contradicts himself.....I believe Glenn Beck may be mentally retarded. Then his flip-flopping would make sense.

All this energy to avoid addressing the OP and you accuse others of being retarded. If you have nothing of value to contribute wouldn't it be easier to just go away?

Okay, why don't you take one item at a time and post the speech it was quoted from and point put what contradicts Glenn Beck? Come on, do a little work for a change.

The Left, spurred on by "Dear Leader" Obama, has attacked Glenn from the beginning of Obama's first campaign, not on facts, but on hate speech started by Obama.

Bwahahaha.....you really think it is that important for me to try and convince you that Glenn Beck is whacko and that anything he says or puts together is questionable. Seriously, if it was that important to me I would take the time to debunk his rantings.......but he's already been debunked many times.....by experts....by his own website........:badgrin: - so if you want to continue drinking the KoolAid....you go ahead.

I’ve lost track of how many times claims made by Glenn Beck on his radio show have been debunked even by his own website, The Blaze, but it’s a bunch. Here’s yet another example, with Beck claiming that a dozen missing airplanes from the Tripoli airport are proof that all his predictions are coming true and his website pointing out that this is all false.

Rumor-checking website Snopes.com has given reports that nearly a dozen commercial jetliners are missing from an airport in Libya a “mostly false” rating.

The State Department also told TheBlaze in an email Friday that the agency doesn’t have “any information confirming these reports.”…

The website notes that the U.S. State Department, Department of Defense or any other government agency have issued a statement on the reports of stolen or missing planes. The State Department later issued the previously referenced statement to TheBlaze on Friday.

“The national threat level has not been raised. Algerian and Moroccan military and air defense, already on high alert due to the unrest in nearby Libya, would undoubtedly have noticed multiple flights of unidentified passenger aircraft,” the Snopes post continues.

Finally, a thread on Airliners.net, an aviation community message board website, seemingly shows that at least two of the planes once reported “missing” were actually transported to a different airport for safety reasons. Snopes.com speculates that some of the other planes may have been damaged “beyond the possibility of operation” during the battle at the airport.

Even his own website’s reporting isn’t enough to stop Beck from lying. What a shock.

Share this:
Beck s Website Debunks Beck. Again.

All this energy to avoid addressing the OP and you accuse others of being retarded. If you have nothing of value to contribute wouldn't it be easier to just go away?

You don't consider it valuable to be told that your obsession with Glenn Beck is unhealthy for you? You're so brainwashed you would believe Glenn Beck if he told you the sky was yellow. If you don't like my comments don't respond to them.........or better still, why don't you go away yourself?

Forum List

Back