This guy exposes Obama for what he is

Actually he provided excerpts from speeches and your dear leaders book to verify everything he said, you obviously didn't watch it.

Yeah....it's not rocket science to take excerpts that have would have a different meaning if you heard the whole speech, and turn it into them saying whatever liar Beck wants them to say. I've watched Beck other times and he doesn't impress me. He lies.

Tell me what did he take out of context in this video?

Oh, she never answers questions.....because she can't. She can't handle the truth....so she just keeps posting bullshit addressed to no one in particular. And you can tell her and prove to her that Faux News twists stories to make conservatives look good, and she will ignore it and come up with another idiot statement.
:2up:

That's right........you never did respond to my comment regarding Romans 13 and God appointing our leaders. Is it because you think God doesn't know what He is doing? You claim to be a Christian but act as if God has forgotten about the world He created and you are afraid that NWO is going to take the world without God noticing it?
The end times are coming. The government will soon be run by the antichrist.

That's funny......nobody knows when the end will come, but it has been revealed to you? You must be special.

Yeah....it's not rocket science to take excerpts that have would have a different meaning if you heard the whole speech, and turn it into them saying whatever liar Beck wants them to say. I've watched Beck other times and he doesn't impress me. He lies.

Oh, she never answers questions.....because she can't. She can't handle the truth....so she just keeps posting bullshit addressed to no one in particular. And you can tell her and prove to her that Faux News twists stories to make conservatives look good, and she will ignore it and come up with another idiot statement.

That's right........you never did respond to my comment regarding Romans 13 and God appointing our leaders. Is it because you think God doesn't know what He is doing? You claim to be a Christian but act as if God has forgotten about the world He created and you are afraid that NWO is going to take the world without God noticing it?

That's funny......nobody knows when the end will come, but it has been revealed to you? You must be special.
I'm one of the only prophets in the last thousand years.

I'm one of the only prophets in the last thousand years.

That's amazing.......:clap2:

Why would I (or anyone with any sense at all) want to spend any time listening to someone who is not credible? Certainly not me. If his story is accurate, whatever it is, maybe a credible source like the NY Times or something similar, will pick it up....then I'll read it and believe it. Until then...quit trying to push Beck as a credible source. He is a known liar and you may believe it since he exists in the same Faux News Bubble......but puleeezzzzzzze......some of us have standards.

The schtick is from 2014. No one picked up on it because nothing that Beckie said could be verified.

Actually he provided excerpts from speeches and your dear leaders book to verify everything he said, you obviously didn't watch it.

Okay, why don't you take one item at a time and post the speech it was quoted from and point put what contradicts Glenn Beck? Come on, do a little work for a change.

The Left, spurred on by "Dear Leader" Obama, has attacked Glenn from the beginning of Obama's first campaign, not on facts, but on hate speech started by Obama.

Bwahahaha.....you really think it is that important for me to try and convince you that Glenn Beck is whacko and that anything he says or puts together is questionable. Seriously, if it was that important to me I would take the time to debunk his rantings.......but he's already been debunked many times.....by experts....by his own website........:badgrin: - so if you want to continue drinking the KoolAid....you go ahead.

I’ve lost track of how many times claims made by Glenn Beck on his radio show have been debunked even by his own website, The Blaze, but it’s a bunch. Here’s yet another example, with Beck claiming that a dozen missing airplanes from the Tripoli airport are proof that all his predictions are coming true and his website pointing out that this is all false.

Rumor-checking website Snopes.com has given reports that nearly a dozen commercial jetliners are missing from an airport in Libya a “mostly false” rating.

The State Department also told TheBlaze in an email Friday that the agency doesn’t have “any information confirming these reports.”…

The website notes that the U.S. State Department, Department of Defense or any other government agency have issued a statement on the reports of stolen or missing planes. The State Department later issued the previously referenced statement to TheBlaze on Friday.

“The national threat level has not been raised. Algerian and Moroccan military and air defense, already on high alert due to the unrest in nearby Libya, would undoubtedly have noticed multiple flights of unidentified passenger aircraft,” the Snopes post continues.

Finally, a thread on Airliners.net, an aviation community message board website, seemingly shows that at least two of the planes once reported “missing” were actually transported to a different airport for safety reasons. Snopes.com speculates that some of the other planes may have been damaged “beyond the possibility of operation” during the battle at the airport.

Even his own website’s reporting isn’t enough to stop Beck from lying. What a shock.

Share this:
Beck s Website Debunks Beck. Again.

All that energy and still nothing related to the OP, carry on.

Let's get back on topic. I want to see Obama's birth certificate with a thousand knowledgeable people on forged birth certificates present to verify that it is in fact legit. I also want a list of Obama's friends he grew up with to prove he is American.

Mertex, why can't you have an opinion without having to attack someone to get your point across? What the hell is wrong with you?

To understand Romans 13, Paul would have you look to Deut. The perfect system that God gave Moses was his law applied by local judges under His authority. God's perfect system of government was recorded in the books of Moses. God's law applied to Godly judges and rulers. In fact the word govern is not used by Paul in Romans. Excellence in rank, is the true meaning of what Paul said.
Rulers like Hitler or Stalin are not considered legitimate, because they didn't operate under God's excellence, which means that they don't meet God's criteria of whom to submit to.

You misinterpret what Paul said thusly:
All authority is ordained by God
Hitler has authority
Therefore Hitler is ordained by God,
so we must submit to him.

Had you plucked your query from Romans 12, you'd realize that we are not to submit to rulers that are not under the excellence of God:
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good (Rom 12:21)
Research could have helped you understand the verse you think refers to all that govern. "There is no authority except from God", actually reads in the original, under God, rather than from God. The Greek word translated as "from" is "upo". Upo means "under". There is no authority except the authority that operates UNDER GOD.

Jesus is Lord of all. He said that all authority has been given to him. And He has not handed any authority over to any secular state that I know of.
Earthly rulers do not operate in a political areana with an independent authority. Unless they are totally submitted to (under the excellence of) God, they are operating with an authority that they have stolen from Jesus, so their authority is illegitimate, and we are not required to submit to anyone that is not under God's authority. How can you tell if they are or are not established by God?
For he is God's servant to do you good (Rom 13:4).

There is the answer, I hope it helps to clear up your Biblical confusion. If you are going to use the Bible to beat someone with, it would help to have at the very least a modicum of knowledge of your weapon.

Last edited:
Who was a faux news talker.
Thank you!

Can you say Congress = Koch brothers!
But then you still never answered the question.
It was about the media but maybe you have a problem grasping the real thought of the topic.

Beats the White House being owned by Soros.

It is about Glen Beck and what he said about Obama, not the media.
Many put in comments about Fox News, but Beck has had his own TV station since 2011.

The righty/lefty approach offers nothing but bias. Either Beck is lying, or he is telling the truth. If you think he is lying, point to the lie and it can be debated. If you can't prove your view, using a news channel to try to prove your point means you have no point.
To say that Beck is lying in the OP because of bad bad Fox news, is akin to saying the reason you are so ugly is because milk went on sale today at the store. Your opinion is worthless and ineffectual.

The righty/lefty approach offers nothing but bias. Either Beck is lying, or he is telling the truth. If you think he is lying, point to the lie and it can be debated. If you can't prove your view, using a news channel to try to prove your point means you have no point.
To say that Beck is lying in the OP because of bad bad Fox news, is akin to saying the reason you are so ugly is because milk went on sale today at the store. Your opinion is worthless and ineffectual.
While this is the only method that actually makes sense you simply are not going to get that with a 40 minute video. Too long and too many points if you completely mistrust the source.

Mertex, why can't you have an opinion without having to attack someone to get your point across? What the hell is wrong with you?
It gets pretty frustrating when you only respond to those points you feel you can debate but ignore those that question your true belief.

To understand Romans 13, Paul would have you look to Deut. The perfect system that God gave Moses was his law applied by local judges under His authority. God's perfect system of government was recorded in the books of Moses. God's law applied to Godly judges and rulers. In fact the word govern is not used by Paul in Romans. Excellence in rank, is the true meaning of what Paul said.
Rulers like Hitler or Stalin are not considered legitimate, because they didn't operate under God's excellence, which means that they don't meet God's criteria of whom to submit to.

I'm sorry, but Romans 13 is in the New Testament. Jesus has already fulfilled the law, we don't have to keep all those laws that were causing the Jews such a burden. Like stoning your children when they disobey.

Romans 10:4
Christ is the culmination of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.

Galatians 3:23-25
23 Before the coming of this faith,[a] we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

You misinterpret what Paul said thusly:
All authority is ordained by God
Hitler has authority
Therefore Hitler is ordained by God,
so we must submit to him.

Yes, Hitler was established by God, and if you had been living in Germany at the time of his rule, you had to obey him. The only time you are to disregard their laws is when they contradict with what God says. If Hitler asked you to murder someone, you wouldn't have to obey him. Of course, you would probably be arrested, but as Christians, we trust God with our lives and His plans for our lives. Nowhere in the Bible does God/Jesus give anyone permission or orders to disobey the government.

Had you plucked your query from Romans 12, you'd realize that we are not to submit to rulers that are not under the excellence of God:
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good (Rom 12:21)
And who determines what rulers are under the excellence of God? You?
Rom 12:21 means that you don't give in to evil, you overcome evil with good....has nothing to do with disobeying the government or its leader.

Research could have helped you understand the verse you think refers to all that govern. "There is no authority except from God", actually reads in the original, under God, rather than from God. The Greek word translated as "from" is "upo". Upo means "under". There is no authority except the authority that operates UNDER GOD.

Jesus is Lord of all. He said that all authority has been given to him. And He has not handed any authority over to any secular state that I know of.

Exactly, all authority is "under God". I have not said any different. It is you who seems to think that some leaders are not under God's authority.
I haven't disagreed with the fact that Jesus is Lord of all. You seem to be all concerned about NWO taking over.....as if Jesus has fallen asleep.

Earthly rulers do not operate in a political areana with an independent authority. Unless they are totally submitted to (under the excellence of) God, they are operating with an authority that they have stolen from Jesus, so their authority is illegitimate, and we are not required to submit to anyone that is not under God's authority. How can you tell if they are or are not established by God?

Where in the Bible do you find that you are not required to submit to anyone that is not under God's authority?
For a fact, there is no ruler/leader on earth that God doesn't have authority over.

Jesus rebuked Peter when he cut the soldier's ear, and actually put it back. If what you are saying is true, then Jesus would have cheered Peter. You have it all wrong.

And, you just contradicted yourself...you claim that Jesus has "all" authority, yet you have now claimed that some leaders are not under his authority.

What makes you think that because a ruler is not submitted to God that God has left him to his own devices?

And who determines that a leader is illegitimate? Is he illigitimate if he doesn't agree with your political views?

For he is God's servant to do you good (Rom 13:4).
Exactly......and it doesn't say that he must be a believer.

There is the answer, I hope it helps to clear up your Biblical confusion. If you are going to use the Bible to beat someone with, it would help to have at the very least a modicum of knowledge of your weapon.

Your answer is that if you think the leader is illegitimate, then you don't have to submit to him. And, conservatives have decided that Obama, who claims to be a Christian is illegitimate, based on your posts.
So, maybe you should go to the Bible and try to find scripture to back your idiotic statements, because it appears you are pulling them out of thin air.

And, I know my Bible well, I don't rely on interpretations made by unqualified people, such as yourself to try and explain to me what I know the Bible doesn't say.

And, I know my Bible well, I don't rely on interpretations made by unqualified people, such as yourself to try and explain to me what I know the Bible doesn't say.
IOW, you don’t want to actually debate. He gave you a very in depth and complete response to your one liners taken from the bible and you reply with ‘I know better’ and repeat the same things.

Why would anyone respond to that – you are not willing to listen.

IOW, you don’t want to actually debate. He gave you a very in depth and complete response to your one liners taken from the bible and you reply with ‘I know better’ and repeat the same things.

What? I gave her a response....did you read the whole thing or did you just jump in to take sides because you didn't like the poll I posted previously?

Her in depth and complete response has Jesus in authority over "all" in one sentence and then in the next sentence she claims there are some which God has not authority over? Apparently you didn't read her response in your hurry to come back and take a dig at me.....:rolleyes:

Mert, you can question my beliefs whenever you want. If I see a question I answer a question. I don't see every post here.
The NT is the OT revealed, and Paul was a Jew that knew the OT, that Christ fulfilled the Law and that he was under a new covenant. He also understood what God told Moses about good vs bad judges. And he knew from that, that God would never tell someone to follow a leader that was not under God.

And here is how you know that:
To believe what you do, you would also have to believe that Paul paid homage to Nero and submitted to the leader of Rome. He did not. Even unto death he did not submit to the emperor. His allegiance remained with Christ.
Either Paul refused to follow his own advice, or your interpretation of what he said is wrong.

Last edited:

What? I gave her a response....did you read the whole thing or did you just jump in to take sides because you didn't like the poll I posted previously?

Her in depth and complete response has Jesus in authority over "all" in one sentence and then in the next sentence she claims there are some which God has not authority over? Apparently you didn't read her response in your hurry to come back and take a dig at me.....:rolleyes:

I read the whole thing a few times. I stand by my assertions in your post. After all, it is you that directly stated you already knew what the bible said. I also read her response which was rather measured since you are trying to claim Hitler had a mandate from heaven according to the bible.

The entire “I know your faith better than you’ line is asinine and RIDICULIOUSLY arrogant. One Christian will not interpret the bible the same as the next let alone the same as a random poster on the net who may or may not even be Christian.

Faith is extremely personal. If this were a religious debate where posters came here sith open minds about faith seeking a convo about it there might be fertile ground with which to start a conversation like this. It is, however, not that place and a debate on whether or not Hitler had a mandate (or Obama) from heaven is asinine and only serves to distract from the point of the entire thread.

I read the whole thing a few times. I stand by my assertions in your post. After all, it is you that directly stated you already knew what the bible said. I also read her response which was rather measured since you are trying to claim Hitler had a mandate from heaven according to the bible.

I do know what the Bible says....and nowhere does it say that God gives up authority to any ruler.

And, I didn't say that Hitler had a mandate. You're adding your own words to my post. I said that God has control over Hitler. What Hitler did, God allowed him to do, just like He allows tornadoes and hurricanes. If you're not a believer you will disagree, but Ram hasn't given me the quote in the Bible where God gives control over to anyone. He is omnipotent.

He is the only Ruler, the King of kings, and Lord of lords (1 Timothy 6:15):
His throne is in the heavens, and His kingdom rules over all (Psalms 103:19).

Now quit answering for her and do your own arguing.

The entire “I know your faith better than you’ line is asinine and RIDICULIOUSLY arrogant. One Christian will not interpret the bible the same as the next let alone the same as a random poster on the net who may or may not even be Christian.
Funny you say that since Ram was the one that made her snarky remarks that I'm confused about the Bible and that I had no knowledge.....funny that you didn't think that was a "I know your faith better than you" line since you are attacking me and trying to take her side.

Ram's post:
I hope it helps to clear up your Biblical confusion. If you are going to use the Bible to beat someone with, it would help to have at the very least a modicum of knowledge of your weapon.

And one Christian may see something a bit different than another Christian, but the important things are going to be the same. That's why we have different denominations within Christianity. But, the basic tenets of Christianity should all be the same. God is omnipotent, Jesus is God's son, Jesus is God, one must accept Jesus as Lord of one's life and God rules over all.

Faith is extremely personal. If this were a religious debate where posters came here sith open minds about faith seeking a convo about it there might be fertile ground with which to start a conversation like this. It is, however, not that place and a debate on whether or not Hitler had a mandate (or Obama) from heaven is asinine and only serves to distract from the point of the entire thread.

If you feel that way, then you shouldn't butt in and try to take sides. Both she and I are coming from a Christian viewpoint.....where we're supposed to get our bearings from what the Scripture says. I was just pointing out that there is no scripture (that I know of) that tells any believer that we are to be fearful, nor any scripture that tells us that God only has authority over rulers that believe in Him. She was demonstrating fear that Obama and Hillary are part of the NWO that are going to take over the world. I was just pointing out that God isn't asleep.

People that try to use religion or the Bible to demonstrate that Obama is evil and the anti-christ, or that God is a Republican need to be confronted. There are many so-called Christians that have veered into lalaland and are trying to act like they have inside information as to when the world is going to end, and, which rulers/Presidents are Godly and which aren't, and the ones they claim aren't Godly, are usually not in their party.

Mert, you can question my beliefs whenever you want. If I see a question I answer a question. I don't see every post here.
The NT is the OT revealed, and Paul was a Jew that knew the OT, that Christ fulfilled the Law and that he was under a new covenant. He also understood what God told Moses about good vs bad judges. And he knew from that, that God would never tell someone to follow a leader that was not under God.

The thing is, you and I don't know whether a leader is under God or not. Some you can tell by their actions, but some you can't. And you have to define what you mean by "follow". Jesus knew that Herod, Pilate and Caiaphas were not under God, but he never defied or went against them, nor did he ever tell his disciples to fight them. He submitted Himself to them willingly. even knowing their trial was a mockery. And Jesus is our example. Christians rely on prayer (and here in America we also have a voice and a vote) to try and change what we believe may not be in the best interest of our fellow men. I don't agree with your "fear" that Obama and the Clintons, as well as both Bushes are going to take over the world for the NWO. That is why I said that Christians don't have the spirit of fear, and God is not asleep as to what is going on.

And here is how you know that:
To believe what you do, you would also have to believe that Paul paid homage to Nero and submitted to the leader of Rome. He did not. Even unto death he did not submit to the emperor. His allegiance remained with Christ.
Either Paul refused to follow his own advice, or your interpretation of what he said is wrong.

I never said that to submit means to pay homage. You are putting in your own interpretation. Submitting means using the means available (within our laws) to change what we don't believe is right. Jesus never praised Herod, Pilate or Caiaphas, but he didn't go against their laws. Remember, when he told Peter to go and pay the taxes? Jesus was obeying the law. And, here in America, we are free to worship Christ or anyone for that matter....that would be one thing that we would be right to not submit to, if our country would tell us we couldn't worship Christ. That is what Paul was going against....not taxes, or other issues.

Pray for discernment Mert. There is a whole world about to submit to the antichrist, a world leader, and that includes the church. We are a gullible people. Wisdom is a promise to all who seek her. You'll know that you know who is acting under the Lord, and who is self propelling.
Jesus, Peter, Paul and the others, except for John, were murdered for bucking the system, when all they had to do was capitulate to the powers in authority to save their lives. They refused. Jesus used the Priests as an example of how not to live your life. The disciples were the anarchists of their day.
The Bible instructs us more than once not to follow evil. Christ himself warns against coming under the authority of the world leader. We are to resist it unto death. Christians will be murdered en masse for not receiving the mark of the anti-Christ, whose power will come from Satan, not God. And to those under the authority of Christ, it will be evident who the anti-Christ's authority comes from.

As to taxes, Jesus look at a coin with the image of Caesar on it and told his followers to give what has the image of Caesar to Caesar, and give to God what bears His image. We are made in the image of our Father.
Worthless coins to Caesar, our souls to our Father.

Pray for discernment Mert.
I think you're the one that needs to pray for discernment. A lot of your fear would be assuaged.

There is a whole world about to submit to the antichrist, a world leader, and that includes the church. We are a gullible people. Wisdom is a promise to all who seek her. You'll know that you know who is acting under the Lord, and who is self propelling.
It's not about being gullible, it's about trusting the one that saves you.
I don't have to worry about the anti-Christ. If you are worried about the anti-Christ, you may want to re-check to make sure you are truly saved. All I have to do is be diligent. I happen to be pre-trib, so I don't agree that the church will be part of the tribulation.

“Therefore, beloved, since you are waiting for these, be diligent to be found by him without spot or blemish, and at peace” (2 Peter 3:14).

Jesus, Peter, Paul and the others, except for John, were murdered for bucking the system, when all they had to do was capitulate to the powers in authority to save their lives. They refused. Jesus used the Priests as an example of how not to live your life. The disciples were the anarchists of their day.
What they were asked to do was to deny that Jesus was God and to quit spreading the word.....and they didn't, that's why they got murdered. I'm not being asked to do that....and I am already a member of His kingdom...I believe Him when He told me not to worry about anything.
John 10:28
I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand.

6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

The Bible instructs us more than once not to follow evil. Christ himself warns against coming under the authority of the world leader. We are to resist it unto death. Christians will be murdered en masse for not receiving the mark of the anti-Christ, whose power will come from Satan, not God. And to those under the authority of Christ, it will be evident who the anti-Christ's authority comes from.
I already know all that.......but you are getting ahead of yourself. We are not under the authority of the anti-christ.....although some conservative leaders (Bachmann) says that Obama may be the anti-christ....because she don't even understand what the Bible says. Not too long ago she was claiming the pope was the anti-christ. Really? Anyone who she disagrees with is the anti-christ? She instills fear in the gullible so they will vote for a member of her party.

As to taxes, Jesus look at a coin with the image of Caesar on it and told his followers to give what has the image of Caesar to Caesar, and give to God what bears His image. We are made in the image of our Father.
Worthless coins to Caesar, our souls to our Father.
That's right, but you're missing the point I was making.....that Jesus obeyed the law. And you need to trust Him that He will take care of you and quit worrying about what our next leader is or isn't.

You alone are not going to be the determining factor as to who gets elected and your idea that they are evil is all in your head.

Forum List

Back